Your thoughts Sup Forums?

Your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wl86Rb1xtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disgusting beaner faggot tranny AIDS fuck.

Somebody KICK HIS ASS!

Men are better than women at everything.

This is what your soldier fought and died for, this is what liberalism is bringing to your nation

youtube.com/watch?v=-wl86Rb1xtw

mfw

Wtf

Hezbollah is one of the few organizations knowing Mossad tactics in ((pizzagate)) related operations for example.

This all is degeneration spawns from that.

Hilarious. Some people are going to be mad, and sure, it's degeneracy and mental illness, but it's still hilarious. It's just some homo dressing in drag and pretending he's a girl on TV - good shit - you guys will miss it when it's gone

someone needs to put a bullet in this queer's ugly mug

Shoulda picked bombstrap

If he just shaved all the way, it wouldn't look so gay. Honestly, he could just about pass for a woman if he did.

fuck the left for normalizing this shit. How people actually believe this isn't a mental illness nowadays is fucking incredible

I'm sure that's going to go over well with their black female clients

He'd be really popular here, in fact you should all of them here

This has nothing do with the left you idiot. It's a company trying to extend it's business. Imagine if guys start wearing makeup, they could double their profits.

what happened to u charls

What if makeup companies are the ones secretly behind all of this gender denormalization so that they can sell makeup to men and open up their market share?

>Gutierrez

This faggy shit is always Meds/South Americans. EVERY TIME.

this has everything to do with the left, mate

it's this whole push for gender freedom from the left that's allowed this shit to reach this point

I think that man may be a homosexual.

because there is some evil underground leftist plot to turn us all into pussies. right?

The saddest truth there is fucking check'd

"B-b-but i-its not affecting you in any way s-so why do you care!?"

How do I respond to this?

Maybe she's born with it?
>Maybe she's actually a he

Maybe he's born with it? Maybe it's Maybelline?

That's a funny way to look at all this. As just being funny.

"Lol, that faggot is made up like a girl lolol!"

Obviously. Companies push the liberal agenda because it get sheckels for the (((people))) at the top

Looks like he's real good at sucking dick.

>Men are better than women at everything.
True, with the exception of standing up to pee, but in America it's difficult to tell as masculine and manly as many of the younger cunts are.

>Allah ackbar die infidels

Most likely response imo

>"B-b-but i-its not affecting you in any way s-so why do you care!?"
This is the golden rule of atheism/liberalism. Unfortunately for us it has no limit.

>Someone parades through the street naked
>THEY'RE NOT PHYSICALLY HARMING ANYONE YOU NAZI LEAVE THEM BE

Death to secularism.

This let everyone do what they want is seriously the worst type of logic. We live in a society, akl our actions have consequences one way or another. Everything we do affects sonething, if you truely want to live by the logic if "let him do whatever he wants its not effecting you" then go fucking live in the jungle and fling shit with apes cuz society has no place for you

I blame tumblr

Of course the brit rat never hesitates to jump on islamic cock

Buzz off spaghetti faggot