Anglos aren't subhuman savag--

Anglos aren't subhuman savag--

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Aryans aren't subhuman savag--

nigga shouldn't have started bombing us first :^)

That was just Queenboy nerd rage. Its the equivalent of smashing in your comp screen in the CRT monitor days.

You guys forget that you deprived them of their empire. They are still butthurt about that after all these years.

you deserved it and you know it

Reap the whirlwind

>saying nigga
>implying you didnt declare war on germany first
>implying germany didnt try to get peace with you multiple times

The eternal anglo won't rest until all Whites have been killed

thats a nice meme but if Germany didn't want us to declare war on them they shouldn't have invaded Poland.

>they shouldn't have invaded Poland

Well, now Poland is invading you.

Good going.

Germans were asking for it.

Says the eternal kraut.

>Germany says surrender
>UK says no
yeah fuck the UK right

still butthurt about losing two world wars kraut?

Still butthurt about losing your empire, tooth?

>thats a nice meme
its also true. im not a wehraboo or something. just pointing out the obvious.
>if Germany didn't want us to declare war on them they shouldn't have invaded Poland.
then why didnt you decleare war on the soviet union? they literally did the same thing. they invaded poland too.

its obvious they just wanted to keep germany weak. having germany regain its power in central europe threatened british dominance. the UK didnt give a shit about poland

learn some history faggot. they were offered a white peace after the fall of france

>You guys forget that you deprived them of their empire
nigger what? the only people that had a problem with the british empire were americans and soviets, the two people the brits willingly allied with and helped secure global dominance for. what the fuck did they expect?

it must feel weird to know that you're homeland was soundly beaten and completely destroyed
I don't know that feeling, and I never will
because USA is so so fuckin good

>implying Germany didn't invade Poland first, to whom Britain had an agreement to protect

>Just like ww1, German invades a neutral country

>Then you blame Britain, Britain did nothing wrong

and what let a protectionist germany have control over the entire european market

We didn't lose our empire by force though. You had your empire lost because you kept losing wars. Try harder.

At least they had an empire...

Karma doesn't exi...
oh wait it really doesn't, entire germany should have been razed to the ground

You just stated the reason why Britain guaranteed Poland.

>We didn't lose our empire by force though

This is correct.

You got cucked out of your empire buy an anorexic pacifist wearing diapers.

Why? Poland was the aggressor in WW2.

Nice job ignoring the rest of my point though, it tells me you know its true.

I didn't imply policy.
What I meant was that war with Germany left the UK completely exhausted. Basically the Fuhrer fucked their shit up before he killed himself

The only evil thing here is that they didn't kill us all to stop us from ruining europe ever again
Can't fucking wait until we are finally gone and this is just turkey.

Lol at revisionist history.

Keep dreaming that kraut. You dindu nuffin

>then why didnt you decleare war on the soviet union? they literally did the same thing. they invaded poland too.
this. anglos are the epitome of hypocrisy.

Because we didn't repeatedly give Germany 'one last chance' at all and do everything to appease them...

>russian defending kikes
like a clock

I have it on good authority it's true.

Nuke UK when?
The entire world wants this to happen already

>Still being butthurt about it

We should've went with Churchill's idea of dropping anthrax bombs on you Krauts.

An Empire we willingly gave up.

>implying Germany didn't invade Poland first, to whom Britain had an agreement to protect
whom they guarenteed literally for the sake of getting their war with germany. as i already said. the soviet union invaded poland too at the same time. the UK did NOT give a shit about poland.
>>Just like ww1, German invades a neutral country
Belgium was a means to an end. and nobody faults either side in that. the UK had given them a guarantee since the country was formed. it wasn't some half asses guarantee to get into a war with Germany, like ww2.
>>Then you blame Britain, Britain did nothing wrong
im not blaming britian for the war. but they had plenty of oppurtunity to end it after the fall of france. they chose not too out of spite. look at what they gained for winning. the collapse of their empire. which germany desired to help them keep.

take the bogpill

>we willingly gave up.
kek

British Overseas Territories, as of 2017, cover more land than the German "Empire" did at its peak.

Nah lad, as much as I like the "two world wars and one World Cup" banter, we shouldn't have entered either of them.

Should've stayed out of it and allowed the Soviets and Germans to exhaust eachother.

WELP, IT'S SETTLED ONCE AND FOR ALL

It was hardly a choice. The yanks wanted us to end it, we were bankrupt, our military was in shambles.

It's similar to how you can "choose" to jump off a ship. There's no real choice there.

We didn't want or need the Germans to do anything and the idea that we were just going to ignore all the things they had done to us and our allies is ridiculous.

Germany wanted a war, it got one and it lost.

Revisionist history is true history.
Poland was the aggressor and deserved everything.

We should never have entered the war.

Well that's just false lad.

Read about the origins and growth of zionism.

Read about the beginnings of WW2, or even WW1.

It is nothing to do with english people, who regarded germans as historical brothers.
The royal family was german.

Churchill and the other jews behind him had recently bought their way into parliament, with the purpose of pushing for war.
It is all documented.

Read about the russian massacre of the Tsar and his family, all of those behind it were jews.
The USA became the first jew homeland, founded by masonics, and if you read, it is easy to see masonry is jewry.
Sitting back, instigating wars, funding both sides, then waiting until they are weakened and rushing in to steal the 'victory', loot everything and replace the government.

European countries had always been at war with one another, but there was respect, and an end to conflict.

The jews seek the destruction of humanity, and wish to remain in the background, unblamed until it happens - because if discovered and targetted, their illusion of power would be extinguished in an instant.

Anglos are subhuman hypocrites

well atleast you're admitting there was ulterior motives now.
>MUH ECONOMICS
we /jews/ now
all those "chances" were britian being reasonable. everyone could see that the treaty of Versailles was an awful deal for germany. so after 20 years the sentiment was kinda "ehh we've made em suffer enough".

Is there something wrong with locking up dangerous and subversive kikes? I guess the better option would have been to shoot them all in the head, but Germans were too merciful for that.

Germany wanted a war, but not with us. We should've stayed out of it instead of sacrificing our young men, or Empire, our status as a world power, our honour... WW2 is the definition of a Pyrrhic victory

This.

Poles are the niggers of europe.

Britain is unique in that every colonial war it fought after WW2 was a victory. The Army was in better shape in 1968 thanks to two decades of successful COIN than it had been at the height of Empire in 1922.

Malaya, Kenya, Oman and so on are well contrasted with the American and French disasters of the time.

DO IT AGAIN!

did you count the British antarctic claim

Note that all these supposed 'German' posters are fucking arabs, niggers and jews.

Poland was the aggressor because they didn't want to get cucked by you?

Finns are not our mongol broth-

>We didn't want or need the Germans to do anything
yet you did want and need american help. look at where this got you.
> the idea that we were just going to ignore all the things they had done to us and our allies is ridiculous.
what had they done so far? France fell quickly with hardly any fighting. and germany let thousands of british soldiers escape for the sake of peace. my point still stands. Britain only stayed in the war out of spite, and it gained them nothing.

Because we chose our battles. We allowed India its independence because we would have been humiliated.

The war ended the empire, there was no choice. We were bankrupt, and were only saved from utter humiliation by going cap in hand to the USA for financial aid, making significant concessions in the process.

Funny how argentina copied the flag of israel.

OP watch this documentary if you want to see what sub-human savages anglo's have been to Aryans

Hellstorm - Exposing The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany

If you include that it's technically true, but considering Antarctica is essentially useless through treaties, I don't really tend to count it.

It's like claiming the moon

No. Because they didn't return German territory like Danzig which they just kept because their big man complex

You never even had a real empire, just a bunch of plantation colonies that were always 95% shitskin, and some short-lived white colonies that declared independence as quickly as possible. The only colonies you ever had that were worth anything have surpassed you in every way imaginable, and you've lost your wealth and might after your war against Germany. Tell me, how did saving the kikes work out for you? All the niggers, shitskins, and gyps you see would never have entered Britain if you had allied with Germany.

"humiliated"

No. They would have been massacred, and England didn't want that amount of blood on its hands.

Look at india even now, Wales could successfully invade it while they street-shit.

>sub-human savages anglo's have been to Aryans
fuck off stormnigger.

in 2040 the treaties expire meaning time for mineral grabs

>dead krauts
Who cares :^)

Germans did the same. So if you consider anglo subhuman savages, who are YOU?

We were too exhausted to counter any kind of insurgency in India.

That would have been far heavier fighting than anything we saw against the Japanese in WW2

lol hitler said some nice things about the english so lets just let him go around europe massacring everyone and spreading his toxic ideology. he dindonuffin he a good goy

With no irony, this.

England lost a fucking battle to literal spear-chucking Zulu niggers who didn't have a single firearm. They left India because they couldn't find natives willing to be their muscle for hire anymore. Anglos have only ever won wars with mercenaries and ships, they cannot fight on land at all.

Your time is up, Wolfgang.

Soon you will be lead into the Blood Refinery like so many of your kin.

I'm Bavarian.

but I'm a mutt and I hate stormfags

If we had willed it you'd had been under heal until about the 80s

We're watching Europe. Soon it will be ours and the German problem will be consigned to the history books as a terrible age of oppression.

Sad. We should get a kickstarter going for Britain so they can buy India back. No clue how we are going to raise the $1500 necessary, but we need to try.

Pathetic!

then dont talk like one (unless you were just memeing. if so woops)

T.cuck of a paki
Argentina existed before Israel

You have some nerve bringing up massacres you fucking limey. The Boers would like a word with you.

Digits confirm you spoke the truth even though you intended to be sarcastic.

Hey USA faggot, your own country has fucked up the world for all time by being the first race mixing shithole on the planet.
Your media has spread this filth to every corner of civilisation, and your organisations has forced this disgusting fetish on everyone.
Your country funded both sides of the war, sat back, forced Japan into a war, ruined the far east and the middle east and brought humanity to ruin - all because you have been perpetually fucking insecure of being outcasts, of being worthless, of having no history or right to exist on the planet.

You post an image talking about Hitler's respect for England, yet disparage them in your own frustrated writing.
You are like Churchill, with the jew at your side.
I am sure Israel thanks you for the nuclear technology, for the untold trillions of tax payers' money.

That and the Soviet Union was getting ready to sponsor said insurgency. Stalin basically believed Gandhi was a bourgeoise subversive.

He wanted to support a full blown marxist insurgency

>Pathetic

But said it was given up willingly, so it's all good.

But gdansk isn't german. And the "muh german civilians are getting killed" was a psyop.

>tfw last name is Harris

>Little Turtle
>Blue Jacket
>Buckongahelas

Also known as the Fag Squad.

Explain how as far back as the Middle Ages we've had massive terrestrial success then?

If you count dental plaque, the British Empire still spawns around 27 million square miles today.