Redpill me on flat earth theory

Redpill me on flat earth theory.

Does it have any credibility? Are the Jews really hiding something and if so why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHimQOPeYJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panbabylonism
youtu.be/om7O0MFkmpw
youtube.com/watch?v=WtYWkTEDgjM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanishing_point
sacred-texts.com/earth/za/img/fig75.jpg
sacred-texts.com/earth/za/img/fig83.jpg
nba.com/cavaliers/features/road-trip-170217
twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/832770937078571008
twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/832771511312228353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Does it have any credibility?
no

Would a bullet go on forever if you shot a gun in space?

Flat Earth theory comes from Religious people who follow the OT.

They think the Firmament is a dome that covers the Earth.

But in reality the OT was copied from the Sumerian Tablets and they took the part about the OT from Sumerian Texts word for word. But they left out the context and the real meaning.

If it did not hit anything, including microscopic particals, then it would maintain its constant velocity with no other forces acting apon it.

How do I know you aren't a jew?

I don't think a gun could fire in a vacuum.

It's just satire.

Are you sure?

The jews want you to follow their Lord as God.

But their Lord is the Demiurge.

Lord Means Archon and he is the Chief Archon.

ok but what does that have to do with the earth being flat?

>reality sucks the post

The gods with a little g came here and found a primitive primate humanoid that they blended their DNA with.

The Archons cannot create they can only manipulate what already is.

The redpill is this: leftist influences are trying to force this flat earth meme into Sup Forums so that the normies can dismiss us as a bunch of crazies. Let's not lose what credibility we have by playing into their hands.

And OP, go fuck yourself you dirty chink

Its not flat, the Demiurge wants you to think that, just like he wants you to think he is god.

These threads are made so that when new people come here they will think "flat earth? right wingers are retards"

>flat earthers claim that the Jews want them to think that the earth is round because that proves god isn't real somehow
>earth was proven to be round twice before Christianity even existed
what did they mean by this

I'm so confused

The Chief Archon didnt really make Earth.

He destroyed Tiamat. And the remains of that planet merged with the Proto Earth and became our planet.

Some of Tiamat formed the Firmament known as the Hammered Bracelet or the Asteroid belt.

All the old texts say this but the Bible does not because they want you to follow the Lord of the Garden.

You're not supposed to know this leaf...

The earth is not flat. End of story.

>earth was proven to be round twice before Christianity even existed

source?

I'm literally just asking a question you faggot

Does it even matter if it's flat?

Exactly. That's the "redpill." Especially since it's a leaf making this thread. Probably one of the same faggots who makes AM/WF threads

What do you think leaf?

The Demiurge wants to keep us like Mortal Slaves.

They made us to appease the Revolt of the Igigi. His Heavenly Host was rebelling and said the work was too hard. They burned their tools and Surrounded the Ekur to make demands.

Remember we were made but kept from the Tree of Life lest we eat of it and gain the same longevity that they have.

Actually I'm the one who disproves those AM/WF threads with statistics

It has just as much evidence as god created the earth, the majority of people i think are just trolling to get reactions like this post but there are people who genuinely believe the earth is flat and try to use science to prove it but fail in every way.

I dunno, but when i was in grade 10 i strapped up a second generation go pro on a styrofoam box and tied it to a weather balloon and saw the curvature of the earth in the footage.

So unless jews are intercepting weather balloons in bumfuck nowhere Queensland and editing the footage, within a two hour timescale, i'm gonna go with the earth is round.

That actually makes a lot of sense, can anyone here disprove it?

>leaf
this meme needs to die

mods

Gravity.

ofc not

>what is lense distortion: The post

Water does curve.

Its called a droplet.

I worked as pilot in command for the last 10 years. I literally travel around the world in circle at least 2 times and the earth is a fucking sphere.

Flat earth is a fucking joke and I´m amused there is people who really think this is true

What a load of shit. Tell me why first part of a ship you see on the horizon is it's mass.

It was the tree of knowledge faggot, not the tree of life

Wrong, we ate from the Tree of Knowledge.

They banished us from the garden to keep us from the Tree of Life.

A gun can indeed fire in a vacuum, it doesn't need oxygen. Mythbusters actually fired one in a vacuum chamber.

Planes glass is apparently fish eyed lens effect to make fake curvature.

How do we know that the Jews copied it? Or is that just some biased opinion with nothing to back it up. The Sumerians and the Jews lived in the same era. Who knows how long the old testament stories where told by tongue. For all we know they may have copied them from Jewish priests or tales told by there ancestors who happened to be Jewish. But I like how we immediately target the Bible for copying something without looking at it from any other angle. My explanation sounds more viable then whoever came up with that. It was probably some Bible hating athiest from some prestigious university of other athiestic faith hating faggots. I'm not saying I believe in flat earth theory. I don't know if the world is flat or round because I've never seen it. And I'm not gonna trust someone I don't know just because they say so. They might be misleading me because they have there own agendas. Don't just take everything they say as absolute truth. If they find something that makes them look foolish they will never say, nor will they ever let anyone else find out

Flat earth is spread by American alphabet soup agencies to descredit online discussion groups.

Moon pushs and pulls the tides. This is a well known and easily observable phenomenon

Why are you still asking the small questions about the world?

Except that picture is total bullshit.
Earth is much bigger then u think it is.
Imagine getting up an ant for 2km above his antnest.
He'd see that everything around him is "flat".

Internet has really really made some big lies around and people are buying it.

this is dumb. A level water surface on a sphereroid is spherical you daft nigger

Flat Earth Society was started as a fucking joke by some nerds during the wild west era of the internet. Tinfoil conspiracy nuts flocked to the site and embraced this nonsense, leaving us the morons we have today.
Anybody who has ever been on the open ocean or in an airplane should know the earth is round.

really makes me think

I read both versions and the Sumerian version is older and has many more details.

There are many things that the OT copied right out of the Sumerian tablets.

Like I could sit here for hours listing examples and giving you quotes right out of both sources.

(You) BTFO

Yep.

>in an airplane should know the earth is round.

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=tHimQOPeYJc

the archons actually created the earths and the heavens in their entirety. our universe is a mustard seed in the realm of eternity. modeled after eternity, but not quite getting it right.

Aren't there actual flat earthers who have sent up video cameras on balloons into the stratosphere that show the earth from far out? If you can't believe NASA can't you extrapolate from their images to how far the earth is supposed to be away from the moon

The moon landings are fake. Flat earth was created to lump moon landings deniers with crazy scientific illiterate morons.

>How do we know that the Jews copied it?

Its called Panbabylonianism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panbabylonism

the question isn't whether the earth is flat or round.

the question is geocentric astronomy vs heliocentric astronomy .

i could care less about the shape of the earth, but its abundantly clear that the earth is NOT flying through space in anyway whatsoever, and the sun and moon are clearly revolving around the north pole on the band of the equator.

That is not what the Gnostic writing say.

They said that our realm was made by Sophia and she is an Aeon not an Archon.

The Demiurge is her Abortion.

Our realm is a shadow of the Fathers Pleroma.

The Pleroma means the Fullness.

The universe is more then just our Material Realm.

its almost like they're going in a circle or something.

Explain this video: youtube.com/watch?v=tHimQOPeYJc

>implying this proves anything
Just because some religious leaf connects a couple dots on a map, doesn't change the fact that millions of people every year can physically see the curvature of the earth.

is science just jewish tricks?

that is what the gnostic gospels say, Yaldaboath was created by Sophia, she was the abortion, and Yaldaboath created this heaven and the earth, and he was cast into tartarus and Sabaoth who is Yaldaboaths son repented and Sophia blessed him with ruling the material realm.

our realm is a shadow, it doesn't change the fact our shadow is the size of a mustard seed compared to the entire universe when comparing our universe to the fullness of the father.

It's all a scheme.

(you)

>, she was the abortion
he was the abortion***

If you could care less then why do you care at all? God I cringe when Americans get this wrong. Its "I couldn't care less"

the Torah wasn't copied from the Sumerian texts, the Torah was given to Moses letter by letter, and the OT is divinely inspired code for the fathers plan to redeem humanity from the material existence.

Are you ready for the real earth pill leaf?

anyone with half a brain can figure this one out, there's plenty of evidence you can observe in every day life if you have a basic understanding of things.

because it being flat or round isn't the important question. what I care about is geocentric vs heliocentric astronomy, the shape is much less important than the fact we ARE NOT flying through space.

No, and you should kys for being so gullible to fall for an obvious psyop.

You're talking to a Satanic gnostic heretic.

We used to burn kikes like him.(he is a kike 100%)

they do change though

What about people who do not have the rhesus factor?

It's okay. That guy is completely daft.

>what is non-euclidean geometry
too stupid to live, if he's serious

Why isn't the equator covered by oceans? It's a spinning ball.

I'm a gnostic, the gnostic the leaf is talking to is an idiot. he doesn't know the nag hammadi from a doorknob, nor does he understand that the archons are not a singular consciousness.

This.

Why debate flat earth when there are so much bigger questions to ask?

Right leaf, there is a way to disprove Flat Earth with some logic. First we look at the red lines, on a globe those lines should be about the same length while on a Flat Earth those same lines have a different length.

Now lets look at some flights along about the same lines as discussed. If the Flat Earth hypothesis is true the flights should have very different times, and as we see the time is almost the same. These flights use the same type of aircraft with the same top speed so it's not like one aircraft is 3 times faster than the other. Therefore Flat Earth is false.

Look up stellar aberation m8, it proves heliocentrism

yes, it makes it much easier to leave the matrix.

If it's round, then there must be a channel of air and water reaching from south to north pole on earth. So either way, we're lied to.

youtu.be/om7O0MFkmpw as for you opinion well I couldn't care less.

gravity doesn't exist, neither does your stellar aberation.

icarus totally got hit by this fucker.

Sane people dismiss Sup Forums as a bunch pf crazies regardless.

NEXT

>what is galactic rotation
>1000 is nothing in the scale of the galaxy
Illiterate as ever, Portugal

High altitude pictures of Earth are real, but they do not prove that our planet is a ball. First, let me preface this...

The visible curvature seen in the above picture DOES NOT demonstrate that earth is round. These pictures taken from the cockpit of high altitude aircraft (pictures from NASA space craft are fake) represent the extreme upper limit of man's ability to travel so far. Here is why they do NOT reinforce the ball model of the earth: Vanishing Point + Atmosphere = distance obscured. It is the same principle at work when ships disappear or reappear on the horizon. Let me unpack this a bit...

Vanishing Point(1) is a principle of perspective used in art. But as this image illustrates(2), the limitations of human perception cause vanishing point to occur at a finite distance from the observer. Here is an illustration of how it works with ships on the horizon.(3) Simply put: humans can't see outward forever. Our senses are limited both by our anatomy and natural factors such as the density of the atmosphere. So, how does this apply to high altitude pictures of the horizon where atmosphere is almost non existent?

Great question. But remember: just because you are above the atmosphere, does not mean that there is not still a great deal of atmosphere below you. When you look out from the cockpit of a high flying plane, the curvature you see is the curvature of the disk of the earth, But the visible curve IS NOT THE ACTUAL EDGE. The earth is still physically stretching out beneath you for great distances, but the density of the atmosphere below you as well as the effects of vanishing point obscure the rest of the disk of the earth from view. Note the hazy glare at the edge of earth in every one of these pictures: that's a huge part of the effect I'm talking about.

ATMOSPHERE + VANISHING POINT = DISTANCE OBSCURED TO THE VIEWER

cont.

How do you explain video then:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtYWkTEDgjM

Tl;dr

Although high altitude pictures of the earth are true, the visible curve is not the curvature of a spherical earth: it is caused by the atmosphere and principles of perception obscuring the rest of the disk from view.

(1) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanishing_point
(2) sacred-texts.com/earth/za/img/fig75.jpg
(3) sacred-texts.com/earth/za/img/fig83.jpg

>hurr what is focal length
Every time

Science is a circular, self confirming process. This article, from University of California, Berkeley, describes the complexities of the scientific method in a more in depth manner from that of textbook definitions.(4) However, while the article claims that the method of science is NOT predetermined, the above picture presented by this piece contradicts that position outright. SCIENCE IS A PREDETERMINED, SELF CONFIRMING, CIRCULAR PROCESS. Look closely at the picture above: while the four main domains of inquiry contain many other rules of practice that make the process seem objective, each represents a constraint on the greater whole of possible ideas.(5)

For example, under the red domain of "Exploration and Discovery" the sub component of "Exploring the Literature" is a requirement to the entire process of scientific thought. While this seems fine, you should ask yourselves what is meant by "the literature". It does not include the totality of ideas, it includes the ideas already considered "science" by science itself. It's like a religious scholar telling an aspiring priest to "examine the truthfulness of scripture" by "Exploring the Scriptures" themselves. But this is shamelessly self confirming. Reading Marx or Dawkins might offer the student of religion helpful insights. Reading what he already believes is circular reasoning, just as the above representation of science shamelessly represents itself.

Cont.

Planar Theory (Flat Earth Theory) is not circular. It is a linear progression from what can be known form direct observation of material phenomenon. It does not put the information it gathers through a circular filter that refines information into its own predetermined image. Planar Theory places few requirements on its own system of thought. It builds inferences about what cannot be seen ONLY FROM THE DIRECT, UNFILTERED INFORMATION GAINED FROM DIRECT SENSORY OBSERVATION. The senses can be trusted, because they can be doubted. Sometimes they get things wrong. But it is important to remember that it is the senses themselves that recognize those errors. Science cannot be doubted by those that believe in it. Its system is never doubted. Believers only question its results.

Why do you all cling to an inherently flawed system of thinking?

Denying empirical data is unscientific. I bet you didn't even google it.

>not understanding that its something I care about, but not the main scope of my concern.

I do care about whether its flat or round, its just incredibly less important than the question of geocentric vs heliocentric astronomy.

I grammared correctly you muslim fuck.

Kyrie Irving (Cleveland Cavaliers) dropping the flatpill

nba.com/cavaliers/features/road-trip-170217
twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/832770937078571008
twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/832771511312228353