THE RED PILL DOCUMENTARY DISCUSSION

Thread 2

>When feminist filmmaker Cassie Jaye sets out to document the mysterious and polarizing world of the Men’s Rights Movement, she begins to question her own beliefs. Jaye had only heard about the Men’s Rights Movement as being a misogynist hate-group aiming to turn back the clock on women’s rights, but when she spends a year filming the leaders and followers within the movement, she learns the various ways men are disadvantaged and discriminated against. The Red Pill challenges the audience to pull back the veil, question societal norms, and expose themselves to an alternate perspective on gender equality, power and privilege.

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=wLzeakKC6fE

Download it here:
thepiratebay.org/torrent/17011917/The_Red_Pill-HD.mp4

Infohash (Google this number in case TPB goes down) : C29F5D0C6CF0BB3DFBBE90F454CC2A76983125F5

Spread this file to other torrent sites to ensure more normies see it.

Discuss and show this to normie friends in order to give them a polished introduction into a better understanding of the harm feminism does to our society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6hv6J2TSxQ
cartoonhd.online/the-red-pill-full-movie-free-putlocker-94097
youtube.com/watch?v=7kJgCT3VcRM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coming_Apart_(book)
youtube.com/watch?v=W1oahqCzwcY&bpctr=1487429549
youtu.be/7lMozN14ZQs?t=2626
youtube.com/watch?v=hqOf6kQsh9U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was at an advanced screening of this where Cassie and Paul attended and did a Q&A if anyone has any questions.

Full disclosure, I'm a MGTOW.

This would be good for normies to see but nothing in this documentary would be new or shocking to any Sup Forumslack. Baby's first red pill.

We get it, you can't get women to sleep with you.

Did Cassie actually swallow the red pill or did she fake it for the movie?

>This would be good for normies to see

That is the point. If every Sup Forumslack showed this documentary to at least one normie, we would make a difference.

She did not fake it. Why would they?

youtube.com/watch?v=I6hv6J2TSxQ

BIG RED

This documentary is a goldmine

>Did Cassie actually swallow the red pill or did she fake it for the movie?
Well the movie elaborates on this quite a bit because she shows a personal video diary of her investigation into the MRM throughout the making of the movie.

She starts off as a defensive feminists and documents how she feels hearing what the MRM have to say. And says it's almost as if she's being tricked, because what they say makes sense and the evidence seems to back it, but somehow to distrust the men.

The end of the movie is her saying she basically dropped the label of feminism, which in the cinema where I viewed it got her a standing ovation from the audience.

there's nothing to suggest it's fake, she lost all her ability to fund her project through feminist run organizations that give grants to film makers, so financially it's suicide. This only got funded because of people like me who saw her original kick starter and backed it.

stream link

cartoonhd.online/the-red-pill-full-movie-free-putlocker-94097

This is the event I was at.

ok fuck nevermind it's a dud

Can you see yourself in the crowd?

Also, you as a MGTOW, would you ever trust a woman in a relationship? Or do you have a distrust of all women?

It's the other way around.

Do we have this uploaded somewhere where I don't have to download the fucking thing yet?

>Can you see yourself in the crowd?
Maybe ¬_¬

>Also, you as a MGTOW, would you ever trust a woman in a relationship? Or do you have a distrust of all women?
At the broadest possible level I don't really trust people in that kind of implicit 100% sense. I work in IT security so I deal with issues of really quite severe trust all the time and I'm one of those people who get to see what people are really like when you have unfiltered access to their emails/txts whatever.

More specifically I don't distrust women really anymore than men, people are people.

And more specifically women in relationships. I believe if you looked for a virtuous partner (thanks molyneux) then you could reasonably trust their intent. But what you can't trust is to the extent they don't know themselves and what they're capable of, because people are just as ignorant about themselves as just about everything else.

So an example of that would be trusting someone to say that they would never do anything to hurt you. I could imagine myself trusting a person really deeply meant that. However what happens if that person has a mental breakdown, how do they or you know what that would be like? Maybe that person would tear down your life from the inside given the chance.

And if it was equal footing then fine, but its not, the state have handed the women of western world a loaded colt .45 and they're waving it around not knowing the damage it can do, and that's something a rational person has to be wary of. (that's a metaphor for alimony, bias family courts, child custody, etc)

Daily reminder that MRAs (as opposed to MGTOWs) have achieved NOTHING in 100 years.

Those are beta cucks aka 'allies'

Kek. This!

trailer is a little bit too sensationalist

YOUR BOUNDARIES WILL BE TESTED

but it's still 99% more likely to ever be watched and taken seriously by a normie than any other "redpill" video out there

Is that your sister Manoel?

>Maybe ¬_¬
hmm...

Also I agree with what you said but I wouldn't call myself a MGTOW because of that. That's the puzzling part for me.

thankfully no, i hope to fuck her one day

So they're beta cucks who aren't even smart. At least they think of Sup Forums as being 3l33t h4ck3rz

Color me surprised the Nethercucks are whiteknights, no you're not getting laid no matter how hard you try.

Its just satire, you single childless man who masturbates to anime

>Also I agree with what you said but I wouldn't call myself a MGTOW because of that. That's the puzzling part for me.
The MGTOW part is really just the decision to stop acting the way society expects you to act and the way society pressures you to act. Which is to do the "manly" thing and despite the extreme risk to yourself, marry a woman, support her, raise the the kids etc.

When you question that and "opt out" which is to say abstain to some degree from fatherhood, marriage and possibly (although not necessarily) LTRs, that's when you can reasonably consider yourself MGTOW.

>I hope to
>one day

It's never happening with this attitude.

if I didnt have a gf to be faithful to back in highschool id have been all over that puss, im free now

I can understand that. But for me, I'd still want to get married and get kids eventually, but I'd have to vet my SO first.

Coming from the cuck with the highest % of racemixing women and weird-ass fetish practices in the world. Sure it's just "satire".

They are typical cunt defenders. No man with enough experience with women defends them or treats them with respect. Only confused cucks defend their enemies.

Right, that's the next best thing in terms of taking risk. If you absolutely do feel you have to marry and have kids, and that feeling is not just pressure from society but something you can reasonably say that you want. Then by all means vet your SO, and do that knowing what to look for.

I said "(thanks molyneux)" in one of my prior posts because he has a lot of videos on basically what to look for (virtue) and how to spot that. And that's the smart way to go about it, if you have to.

I'm not willing to take that risk which is the difference between me and you. But all the vetting in the world wont even come close to guaranteeing a happy marriage. People spend years together before they marry vetting women and still end up with a 50% divorce rate.

So a good question to keep in mind is, "how do I know I'm in the 50% that knows what to look for?". Treat that question as humbly as possible.

>So they're beta cucks

They're virgins. Typical cunt defenders.

>Still doesnt get the satire.

Sad!

Cassie told me that she couldn't cover Roosh without covering his feminist equivalents, and since there wasn't enough time to cover both, she covered neither.

Seed faster you fucking niggers

Get this through your head, you Virgin motherfucker, you! You only exist out here because of ME! That's the ONLY reason! Without me, you, personally - every fuckin' wiseguy skell around will take a piece of your fuckin' Virgin ass! THEN where you gonna go?! You're fuckin' warned! Don't ever go over my fuckin' head again! You motherfucker, you!

youtube.com/watch?v=7kJgCT3VcRM

Big Red looks like my grandmother who only started to look like she does in her late 60s.

>pressure from society
Nah, I'd just like to do that.

>molyneux
I like some of his stuff, but I'm not really going to take advice from his virtues. Videos I've seen from him about relationships with women seem to stem from mother issues he's had. Plus some of the other shit about pseudoscience he peddles. His views on feminism, I can agree.

I think a major difference between us is, I come from an asian culture, we generally have very low divorce rates (like about ~1 to 5%). Compared to western culture, it is 50%. That's not to say I don't understand the risk, but for you, the risk probably higher even if we live with similar laws. I think it just boils down to who you look for.

>I no longer call myself a feminist

Its only the beginning

Uploading at 1MB/sec at the moment. I'm also transferring it to my server at work then it'll be seeding on a Gbit bearer.

>all this cultural marxist MRA propoganda ITT

Nice try Schlomo, i'll find a moldable girl.

>half of men have a negative outcome from marrying, but I can control and mold my wife with my magic dick and my testicle sorcery because I am a real man, unlike the other hundreds of millions

All our actions are guided by societies expectations to some degree so don't be too quick to assume you're invulnerable to them. One of the most powerful tools women and feminists use is shaming language. "real men do X". It is what has lead men to continue to enter into relationships despite asymmetric risk.

Molymeme is hit had miss on a lot of things, that's completely fair. He's talked about his relationship with his mother before and how it was bad and how he dealt with that through therapy and its why he recommends others do the same. I think he points stand on their own merit, if you want a good marriage then don't look for beauty or money or how popular or cool someone is, don't even look for shared hobbies and necessarily things in common. Look for virtues, how good a person truly is. I'm a MGTOW but I understand that some people such as yourself will go for the whole marriage/fatherhood thing and that's your choice but if you do go that route then absolutely virtues need to be at the top of the list.

Culture is important, the asian culture has way less divorce by a factor of like 10x, but at the same time asian male suicide rates in a lot of areas is INSANE, because they accept all that responsibility and pressure and then society offers them no way out and they walk into a forest to go there to die, it's fucking brutal.

You might want to read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coming_Apart_(book)

Murray shows that divorce rates have risen dramatically among lower educated and lower class whites, while they have remained pretty steady among highly educated and upper class whites. So unless you're an uneducated Ossi with no disposable income and you marry a girl from the same milieu, you should be fine. Considering the fact that you're here on this website is already indicative that you're a white nerdy university educated young man who will probably earn a decent amount. Just find a redpilled girl who is similar to you, and you should be fine. Especially if she's christian and wants to have kids.

>All our actions are guided by societies expectations to some degree so don't be too quick to assume you're invulnerable to them. One of the most powerful tools women and feminists use is shaming language. "real men do X"
I'm aware of it and I know I'm not 100% immune to it, but I'd like to think I'm quite resistant to it. I really don't get guilt tripped anymore, I'll just say 'I don't care'.

>some people such as yourself will go for the whole marriage/fatherhood thing and that's your choice but if you do go that route then absolutely virtues need to be at the top of the list.
Well I would look for shared hobbies and interests in someone, since it's a good starting point, but I do look for virtues in people. It still wouldn't deter me from getting married eventually. (Don't think I'm trying to convince you in getting married, I'm not)

>culture
Although I'm from asian background, I am fairly westernised. So it's not really the extremes of those to cultures.

Anyway, nice chatting with you.

No none of us are, I'm not and I've spent probably thousands of hours learning and thinking about these ideas. Being aware of your own vulnerability is the best you can do. You sound fairly well armed in that regard.

Shared hobbies and stuff help you get on and bond for sure, they're not irrelevent, and neither is attractiveness for that matter. They're shallow in comparison to virtues, you won't survive a marriage with someone who isn't virtuous, people who aren't just implode and take everyone close by with them.

You sound like you have your head screwed on so godspeed with your ventures in life, I hope it all works out, it does for some people and they do really well in society so despite my own predilictions I wish you the best with that, in a genuine way.

>Anyway, nice chatting with you.
You too, if nothing else watch the movie.

>LE WOMENZ LIVE LONGER GECAUSE WE IZ STRONK

>WHEN MEN ARE MARRIED TO SOMEONE THAT SCREAMS LIKE YOU DO, THEY JUST WANT TO DIE SOONER

first two minutes so far so good

youtube.com/watch?v=W1oahqCzwcY&bpctr=1487429549
didn't know this existed only had seen the pics lmao it's hillarious

>Just find a redpilled girl who is similar to you

Better yet, you make one. You slowly redpill her until you are both at the same place.

I bet you are into femdom.

She's a qt3.14

Are you not?

>I'm also transferring it to my server at work then it'll be seeding on a Gbit bearer.

trying everything to live the neet life on welfare I see.

Beta male spotted.

That's awesome

Gonna watch this now

>I'm a MGTOW.
Only a mgtow beta would be beta enough to attend advanced screening for this.

How short, fat, and ugly are you?

Not that at all- but switching power in bed can be hot. I would say that 99.9% of the time, I'm 30% dom in bed - and the remainder, I'm 90% sub. Very, very rarely, I very, very much enjoy pegging.

I always white knight and get pussy.
You know why? Because I'm tall, muscular, good looking, and not autistic. Sucks to be a shitty genetic specimen like yourself.

Legit as fuck

>taking a screenshot with printscreen on your laptop

kek

More like marry a girl and know she'll never be loyal to you, the most you can demand is that she be unquestioningly loyal to your child -- and keep it so being with you is the best choice for the child.

Is print screen out of fashion or what?
I'm sorry I dont follow autistic trends :3

My wife never sides with feminist. Believe me, I test her all the time. I think Donald's election proved that there still are white women with a head on their shoulders.

My wife uses the word nigger more than me.

There's a screenshot button on your video player, ya dumbass. Do you even use a decent video player? I just press the "s" key on my keyboard and it makes one while I watch.

>My wife uses the word nigger more than me.

Yeah but "fuck me with your nigger dick while my husband watches" doesn't count m8

But you dont want to have to start out with a feminist indoctrinated slut unemployed high school dropout who loves everything you hate. She has to be on your level already to some degree.

It's usually more like "there is no way our kids will go to a nigger infested school".

In that case, my regards to her, well done.

Merely a reflex bantz m8 - like Maverick below the hard deck in Top Gun, when we see the shot we must take it

>Men's Rights Movement
>mfw We the feminists now.
Holy fuck this timeline is amazing.

>cuckold

is she, dare I say, /ourgal/?

t. mpv masterrace

>trying everything to live the neet life on welfare I see.
lul wut

I'm uploading at 1MB/sec to the torrent in the UK on a connection that costs £55 a month, the most expensive residential connection there is.

To a server at work that I operate because I'm the IT director there and out of office hours can dedicate our bandwidth to whatever I see fit.

Also backed the original kickstarter for the movie and backed the gofundme campaign to cover the costs of the local screening I attended in my city.

Nigga pls.

>Only a mgtow beta would be beta enough to attend advanced screening for this.
Only someone who hasn't left the house would know that at the screening for this movie there was a varied number of people. There was MGTOW such as myself, feminists who opposed the movie, feminists who backed the movie, MRAs, and not only that but tradcon women who were upset with feminists that they were giving tradcon women a bad name when all they want to do is have a family and kids.

In fact you can see this at the Q&A at the Norwich screening I was at here at 43:46 youtu.be/7lMozN14ZQs?t=2626

>How short, fat, and ugly are you?
I'm 6'1", healthy BMI by WHO standards and maybe a 6.5 attractiveness. Sucks to be me.

>movie shows that the MRM has a lot of reasonable points about difficulties men face in todays world and isn't about misogyny like feminists paint it as
>YES!! FINALLY A MOVIE THAT ADMITS THAT WOMEN ARE SUB-HUMAN SCUM JUST MY MOTH-I MEAN IVE ALWAYS BEEN SAYING!!

MGTOW is kind of cancerous, but this sounds like an interesting documentary. Will watch.

>can dedicate our bandwidth to whatever I see fit.
tell your boss that you host a file to pirate in a p2p network on his businesses servers :^)

It really disgusts me how closely related to feminism that the Alt-Right has gotten recently.

Female speakers, trying to argue against Islam on the basis of protecting Western Feminism.

tfw me and my girl are debating the merits of homeschooling right now
tells me she doesn't want the school system to raise a tranny cuck son, but also doesn't want to make a austistic shut in
redpilling a girl is weird but fun

get a girl that wants to raise a family and redpill her on the best way to do that without raising degenerates. no decent girl wants to raise a tranny. women don't need politics beyond that.

>Only someone who hasn't left the house would know that at the screening for this movie there was a varied number of people. There was MGTOW such as myself, feminists who opposed the movie, feminists who backed the movie, MRAs, and not only that but tradcon women who were upset with feminists that they were giving tradcon women a bad name when all they want to do is have a family and kids.

Everyone of those people you just mentioned are as bad as each other.
Anyone that defines their entire being in terms of their relation to the opposite sex is a crank. So, yes, it seems I was right. The men were betas and the women crazies.

If you have the money, hire a teacher/tutor to home school them. Would be more efficient too.

To solve the social issues, get them to attend a club/sports or a community.

hnngggg

i want to have consensual sex with her

Checked. The lady however is very average.

>cartoonhd.online/the-red-pill-full-movie-free-putlocker-94097

How do i play this leaf?

I dig average
That posture tho :^(

>tell your boss that you host a file to pirate in a p2p network on his businesses servers :^)
He knows, in fact I provide him with 2Tb external HDDs every few months full of pirated media, because no one gives a shit. Mostly because we have a dedicated fiber connection the business pays for and we don't pay extra for bandwidth, it's a dedicated line. This means if the business doesn't use the bandwidth during the weekend it's just wasted, so he's happy for me to use it for whatever I like.

But nice try famalam.

>Anyone that defines their entire being in terms of their relation to the opposite sex is a crank.
No one defines their entire existence like this, if you spoke to actual people and conversed with them in a calm and rational way, you'd know this. People are RESISTING feminist ideology which seeks to do what you're saying, which is to define people based on their gender. Actually most people that attend these things are a mixed bag of normal people who want to return some semblance of sanity to the world.

I actually met and talked to many of the people at this event and they're just normal people who have an interest in not letting society slide into the shitheap.

Are there any subtitles in English for this documentary? It'd be interesting to make translations.

you get that posture from sitting a lot in front of the computer editing redpill documentaries.

she has a much better excuse than we do

She wants to get a degree herself. Or at least a certificate. Since we're planning on having around 3, could be profitable. Around 2 years before we're planning on kids.

Our other option was that she was going to extremely aggressive about what they are learning and survey everything, but that risks her getting lazy and complacent.

>Are there any subtitles in English for this documentary? It'd be interesting to make translations.
Not that I'm aware of.

The documentary has got a publishing agreement with a major publisher and is due to be published to netflix and all sorts of other platforms sometime early in March, so expect a huge amount of attention then, including people providing localized speech and text.

lmao at some point a dude talking about his son and wife says

>she wanted him to be obese, becase she was, and her family was, so he would identify more with her side

LMAO

made me thing of this
youtube.com/watch?v=hqOf6kQsh9U

>this guy is a (((top critic)))

Body language where you lean towards the person who is dispensing information is a natural biological sign that you're interested in what that person has to say. It's human behaviour 101.