Can someone redpill me on Shulz?

Can someone redpill me on Shulz?
I'm newb to German politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/amp/www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/europaparlamentschef-schulz-trump-ist-ein-problem-fuer-die-ganze-welt-a-1112411-amp.html
google.de/amp/s/amp.focus.de/politik/deutschland/aufgedeckt-neue-vorwuerfe-der-beguenstigung-von-mitarbeitern-gegen-schulz_id_6663827.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take a look at the background of your picture.

Need more context

Der ewige jude

he looks like a dirty jew to me

He's the saviour of Europe. He will Make Europe Great Again

He's what is needed to wake up Germany

How can we redpill Martin Schulz before he becomes chancellor?

Schulzposters are the eqivalent to hillaryshills or trumpregret crew shareblue faggots

Schulz is anti trump pro refugees pro gloablism.
He is pretty much merkel 2.0 while merkels cdu and the afd want to make a coalition but the soros schulz schills trying to push the afd out and pressure the cdu into another coalition with them

google.de/amp/www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/europaparlamentschef-schulz-trump-ist-ein-problem-fuer-die-ganze-welt-a-1112411-amp.html

"Trump is a problem for the world" -martin Schulz-

Open em UP BOY.

He wan'ts one government in Bruisel instead of ~ 20 government.

He's on public record as saying Germany exists for the sole reason of supporting Israel.

Traitor

yep

Not even our massmedia trusts him and already start to attack him because even them look through this pathetic atempt of memetic warfare.

google.de/amp/s/amp.focus.de/politik/deutschland/aufgedeckt-neue-vorwuerfe-der-beguenstigung-von-mitarbeitern-gegen-schulz_id_6663827.html

he put his friends into good positions etc sorry that i have no english source about that.

btw..look at his face...just look at it..
I don't think i have to point out the obvious right

He's the reason for the refugees coming in wherever at their will.

Fuck this bastard. He said Germany should only exist to ensure Israels existence.
We'd be better off with Merkel, and she is the devil god Allah himself.

Imagine a Merkel who doesn't have backseaters that are against her policies.

he is "the elite" everybody is talking about but he is just working on the public side not behind closed doors there is no conspiracy he is for all the wrong stuff and tries to get chancellor and that is really really bad..

but the people don't believe him and even the massmedia already turns on him.

This poll here from an big online newspaper asked
"Would schulz be an option for you"
and the majority voted "bo my cote goes to another party

Schulz is a corrupt Eurocrat apparatshik.
- never did amount to shit in his whole life
- became a mean drunk in his youth
- was put back on track by his sister (book store)
- became member of SPD w/ age 19 ... the time when he started to drink heavily
- has been a politician ever since, thus he never really contributed to society other than being a kept politician by party money
- as MEP he raked in all benefits he could his filthy hands on and protected Juncker from corruption investigation

He's a piece of shit!

>- never did amount to shit in his whole life
Yeah being the president of the EU parliament really is nothing, right?

Alternative fact

a dutiful christian and european patriot

German memes confirmed for worst memes.

sure

>never did amount to shit in his whole life

Hmmmmmm
>president of the parliament of the European Union

vs.

>hans 'cuck' schweiger sitting in his basement, masturbating to lolicon traps all day long

basically: geh grillen

The saviour of Europe, he has the most experience of all candidates to vote for.
AfD cucks are the equivalent to Hillshills, they are trying to divide our votes.

she´s very unattractive

Ok Achmed.

The AfDIDF has arrived

Ethnic german hating globalist eurocrat KIKE.

There you go.

Throughbred globalist kike that believes that Germany exists to serve the jews and wants to enact the kalergi plan to make europe more easily controlled.
Basically UberMerkel on steroids. Don't listen to the morons saying he'll accelerate the decline and therefore the rise of the new furher, he's going to ruin you.