Why did the president of the USA just tweeted this?

Why did the president of the USA just tweeted this?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832945737625387008

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832945737625387008
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's right.

He's freaking out because he has no idea what he's doing

Because he's insecure. That's his biggest weakness.

because he is an insecure man-child with poor impulse control

4D game of cards

Because God wills it.

The mess isn't the economy and the racial tension of our country or even the citizens divided

It's the rats in government who are undermining the legitimacy of his office

OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEEE

Because he's an obvious nutcase

He inherited Jeb?

Is twitter shadowbanning all non-jews in the replies to Trump's tweets? WTF?

Niggers are known to cause messes everywhere they go, why should The White House be any different?

Back to your ladyboys manlet.

SHIT GRAMMAR FROM A FUCKING VARIANT OF NIGGER!!!!

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

>tweeted
You have to go back, Paco.

He's just letting the American people know what's up.
He's good like that.

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

Would you expect a clean home after a nigger family just nested in it for 8 years?

>his biggest weakness is his weakness
Shut the fuck up lmao

Media is the fucking enemy.

Reddit flipped a shit when he said that

>Trump says something true.

>communists start crying and screeching.

It's this every day.

Because the media is dishonest as fuck and need to be called out on it

Sweet... posting in a Shareblue thread!
Put me in the screencap for some reddit gold!

>saged

The past tense of tweet is twat.

Because everyone who's capable of adding up 1 + 1 + 2 * KEK can already see that. He's just confirming it and spreading the message further.

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

>Waaaaah how does he dare talk back we're the meeenstrem meteor we should dictate the narrative here
Cry more bitch faggots.

So you handed your testicles along with the vote slip?

Atleast you cannot breed now.

We are not rats GOYIM you are

If I had to guess, probably because we have free speech.

>SHIT GRAMMAR
>trump
kek

> why did the president just tweeted this

you have to go back

>dropping truth bombs over here
Keep showing your solidarity brother *raises fist*

Shoah 2.0 is coming

This time we mean it

>tfw I used to think Trump was high IQ
>tfw I used to believe he was playing 4d chess
>tfw I actually thought he knew what he was doing

Fuck I got played

you realize that tweeted is a word right? google doesn't say its incorrect

WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED

It's called a run-on sentence and is not grammatically incorrect, you dirty britpakistani

>I inherited a mess

What did he mean by this Sup Forums ?

he's pissed, and rightfully so, but he'll keep the media distracted while Manafort sneaks up behind them with a garrote wire and Bannon digs the mass grave

first the major outlets, then ShariaBlue & CREW, and finally Soros' head on a pike for the crows to eat

because he's stupid.

How is this any different than Venezuela's Maduro

Ladies and gentlemen, the modern Western left.

Stand dumbstruck in awe of the power of their rhetorical nuclear bombs.

I almost want to clap.

Daily reminder that only mainstream news sources can be "fake news". Fake news means false or misleading reports from publishers with power.

underrated

>run-on sentence
fuck off m8, that incoherent garbled dreck is barely english

It's Obama's fault.

>because he's stupid

Because he doesn't need social media to twist his message.

So he talks directly to you.

Main Stream media is no longer main stream, it's dying.

This.

His massive ego and narcissism prevents him from simply ignoring stuff that a normal person would, never mind the fucking president of the U.S.

Why did he delete the SICK!

MAGA, MOTHERFUCKERS

>Becoming an monster in order to fight monsters

highly underrated post.

Probably that the day of the rake is approaching

Great job electing this embarrassing orange buffon burgers and reminding the rest of the world why we see you as the dumbest country on earth

Maduro is a communist fighting the journalists who want to save their country

Trump is a nationalist trying to save his country from people like Maduro

That's about all the difference needed.

>tfw he drones cnn headquarters in atlanta
>cnn is al jazeera tier now

Sheqt.

Because he's informing the public to a national threat.
The media lies and rarely does anything else.

Because he's the Fucking God Emperor

>t. Muhammad

Because he is losing it so he's going to blame pitfalls on the prior administration. When in reality his job is to fix any flaws they had because that's what people voted for. He's got no idea what he's doing and doesn't know how to fix things and he's just going to point fingers for the next few months and pat himself on the back.

He also added 2 more sources of fake news. Maybe character limit? Or, just to get people to talk about the tweet, etc.

He is a national threat and the media is reporting it.

Yeah, that's why you're entire country is leaning right. Maybe you love suckling dirty brown cock but it'd going to be much harder for you to find a Muslim shaft to suckle. LOL

Because in America every single one of the major news sources is extremely left biased and not everyone is ambitious or maybe just not intelligent enough to wait until all the facts are in before making up their minds. MSM has been trying to spin that his administration is failing since before he was even inaugurated despite him getting shit done even with the leftist rats trying to block every single one of his cabinet selections. I knew the media was biased for awhile, I even openly defended Obama a few times but with Trump they are just way too over the top with the spinning and twisting of the truth. I hope he continues to bypass the media and talk to us directly.

His biggest weakness drove him to be the most powerful man in out solar system. It's not really a flaw as it drives him to better himself even when he has achieved the apex of accomplishments that a modern human can achieve.

HE IS SPEAKING STRAIGHT TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

autism

Sad but true.

How can someone with this much power, success and intellect have such a petty weakness?

Because he has the brain of an autistic child

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832945737625387008

because he's stupid.

We elected the president to lead this country. The media does not rule us. We especially don't need the media to lie to us about our president. That is an actual threat to national security.

It's okay, Bannon is playing n-dimensional holographic banjos.

So edgy bro.

So damn edgy.

The media has been insane, deranged against him since day 1 and everyone who has actually followed it, knows it.

This will be lost on people. Claiming that the past administration made it too difficult implicitly concedes failure, given his campaign

>His biggest weakness drove him to be the most powerful man in out solar system.

No. Rural and suburban retards drove him there.

Vive la FN leftist worm.

Mr 1%, The President of The United States of America

witnessed

>dreamstime.com

Who let you in the public library abo! Shoo shoo

>Fake news means false or misleading reports
>Anything critical of Trump

Fixed that for you

This. Also the DNC screwing Bernie and putting up the most dislikable candidate of all time is the reason he won. Literally any other person that wasn't Hillary could have beaten him and even convinced rural and suburban retards to vote for them.

Are the left ever going to realise that calling Trump voters retards over and over isn't likely to work for them?

I hope not.

toasting in ebin ShareBlue bread!

sad to hear you'll all be slaughtered like hogs soon, David Brock said something about no more pizza after this month :(

i dunno man, dude is nuts.

I see the campaign for Trumps second term is kicking off early.

>dat ID
>dem numbers