Petition asking JK Rowling to house immigrants in her Mansion

Please sign this petition

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/hungary-will-welcome-true-refugees-germans-french-others-seeking-europe-lost-homelands/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping for shills jew goyim

Allowing refugees to come to your country is not the same as allowing them to live in your house. The world is for everyone but your home is just yours

Get out fucking pikey.

This country is my home u fucking potato nigger

You can sponsor refugees to live with you to expedite the vetting process.

Since she loves them so much, wouldn't it make sense for her to do anything in her power to get them in?

>but your home is just yours

Sounds racist 2bh.

The principle is the same. We don't want strangers in our country the same way you and JK Rowling don't want strangers in your house.

Liberals are fine with other people paying the price for their shitty ideas.

Good job, OP. You are not a fag.

>A FUCKING LEPRECHAUN

That's why germans were moved from their homes and goverment housed refugees there?

This sounds like the "fetus is a child, but a born child is on his own" hypocrisy.

> poor people should bear the brunt of integrating foreigners

Why is your home yours?

Wow, racist much? Why do you hate immigrants? They are poor people in need of help, you should open your house's door and feed them.

Lets see how she likes getting raped oops I mean culturally enriched hahahahahahaha.

bump

Lets meme this into existence

Harry potter and the Black nigger cock

Watch Steve Bannon's Daocumentaries or speeches , he talks a lot about this kind of hypocrisy from the globalist elites.

Is there any part of Europe free from islamic infestation?

>implying J.K. Rowling or any other liberal celebrity will ever come in to contact with a rapefugee in their day to day life

I live in a 40% paki town with around 30k residents and the council here have announced that 10 refugee families are going to be housed within a 5 minute walk from my house. Rich cunts like her advocating refugees when they won't have to deal with it pisses me off to no end because it's people like me that will suffer because of it.

Live for over 20 days and only 2000 signatures? We should get some jewtube cuck to shill it

top kek

Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary

bump

Sad, your elites are killing their own nation

Wrong

Hungarian president welcomes us a the real refugees.

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/hungary-will-welcome-true-refugees-germans-french-others-seeking-europe-lost-homelands/

B-but I was just virtue signaling!
I-i didn't mean literally invite them into my house!

Its that I think, they(elites) want to lower the overall IQ of general public while themselves, keeping their blood intact, ensuring, effectively power to themselves, for all eternity, as if the rest of the population is dumbed down, there is no chance of a lower person from humble background, but with as good an IQ as yours, dethroning you, because the lower classes are not only economically but also IQ-wise weak.

This. I'm sick of leftists trying to destroy everything sacred just to virtue signal on Kikebook

kek

Signed it. Lol I wonder what she's going to do?

somebody mail her this petition

shut up , you are drunk

I'd bomb her towers

kek and checked x'D