Those new Tiny Trumps memes are hilarious!

Those new Tiny Trumps memes are hilarious!

That is adorable

Hey there smooth skin

That is a scary fucking goblin in the middle

wtf is that thing in pink holy fuck

Thy tried to do the same thing with Putin

This isn't funny. I'm not even a Trump supporter. This is just stupid.

which was a huge success. Trump ones aren't as funny because he is not really short.

Tiny Putin is better.

you don't even have to photoshop him

xD

Dump em

From the producers of Biden Memes and Dat Boi comes: Tiny Trump. This little guy will have you r-o-t-f-ling until you're red in the face!

Also our jews.
Not manlets but makes me kek.

>red in the face!
I see what you did there

But seriously, we can't let this man reach the nuclear codes with his high chair.

That's not shooped tho

but it is funny
and drumpfkins get triggered

Trump is 190cm tall though. These memes have no basis in reality

The Biden/Obama memes had to be a psy-op to make people actually like that disgusting pedophile. I refuse to believe anyone actually found them funny, either.

he's a 6'3" alpha, pooland

none of these other cuck leaders can handle him and when they're all together he'll tower over them like the true alpha he is.

This. He probably towers over the faggots making these.

But hey, its better than them going out and assaulting people while setting property on fire.

It's been done before by the tards, just with Putin.

This is just the childish way leftists and foreigners think they're "getting to people".

>I know, I'll make fun of his name! Stupid Drumpf!

>I know! I'll make it look like he's tiny! Hahaha!

It's like the Bush chimp memes. Bullying and playground type mocking is about all the "smart and educated" leftists can manage.

This kind of """memes""" is the reason the left lost the I Meme War.

Do leftists actually think they're pissing people off with these?

I think they're funny but it's cringe-worthy if they think these are pissing people off

Oh man, the fucking Obama, obongo, harambe memes this last 8 years are already forgotten? That's Alzheimer, poltards.

They're not that funny and you can see the womanish hate coming through every meme they make. There's a desperation to them. It's not like the masculine careless contempt that makes the right so strong.

The reason the 'small hands' meme spread through the effeminate left, is becuase high schoolers joke small hands = small penis. Yes, we all got the reference, we all rolled our eyes at the cringiness of it.

The funniest shit now that its devolved into 'trump is tiny meme?..

... The people making it are shorter than trumps 10yr old son.

The fact you needed to respond to it with irritation suggests you are easy to bait then.

just looked at hand baka just above average like everything else.

A FUCKING LADYBOY

Heh
Saved.

What watch does Obama wear? I like it.

You faggots are in the wrong place again. Please go back and take your shit memes with you.

>alpha
>flabby sniffling fat cunt scared of steps
lel

/thread

Tiny trump is literally a reddit meme started by democrat shill operatives

W.t.actual.f.?

Why is that filthy AIDS chimp in the picture.
Kenya called, they want their nigger back

I think it's a way to infantilize him so that they can sleep better at night. If he is childish and baby-like, he can't be that bad. Plus his handlers will change his diaper!

In short they're butt hurt pussies who need to devolve a tower of a man into a bubbling baby in order to feel in control

Malkin is a big guy

ebin maymay Shareblue, such funneh, much creativity, wow, hehehehehehe liked and upboated.

why the asspan trumpcuck?
learn to take a joke sometimes

This is what a triggered post looks like.

SVR reversing the manlet Putin meme

Cringeworthy shit

So this is the 'resistance' that the left was talking about

pretty embarrassing tbqh

its really appropriate considering how both putin and trump are insecure fucks and hates being made fun of based on their appearance.

This entire thread is triggered libtards that lost an election and the the only satisfaction is to shoop Trump. Truly sad and pathetic.

Back to your cuck shed nigger

>Sharia America thinks anyone cares what it thinks

>this is brock's meme warfare in action

pathetic

>left wins, riots, shooting, civil war
>right wins, memes, immigrants stay home for a day, liberal shitholes destroy their own cities, America keeps getting greater

All is well

already been done with baby hillarys. Can't they come up with something original?

>a nigger calls Trump supporters niggers

WEW, lad

Is this better?

You can still make them but it's piggybacking off another well known meme which makes it instantly not funny, plus the fact that it doesn't make any fucking sense because Trump is actually a big guy which makes it really forced unlike the manlet Putin meme which works because Putin's a short guy

Trump supporters literally are niggers

>92% of niggers vote for Hillary
>the only people who vote for Hillary are those who make less than $50k
>still call Trump supporters niggers

not particularly, no.

Leftists arent all BLMs and SJWs.
Normal people who can clearly see through Trump's bullshit are leftists too.
Ecspecially those who felt like Trump's challenging their intelligence by calling everyone who's shitting on him Fake News and those who suck his dick his friends.

Her hologram is malfunctioning.

Memes evolve. tbqh these memes could be reality because Trump's gonna shrink due to age and stress very soon.

Different skin color but same species of nigger.
What about this?

Lol, pretty cute

Democrats only care about SJWs and BLM bullshit anymore. Anyone who is attracted to that party is at least tacitly accepting of "equal rights" for cross dressers and flooding the country with shitskins.

The low income and poorly educated are technically niggers in America.

Every other day a new Trump subreddit pops up with an upvoted post at the top of /r/all/. It's definitely not a coordinated attack from David Brock's CREW.

>everyone who makes over $50k is a nigger because they don't vote for my party, except for the 92% of literal niggers who vote for me

>'waa I can't laugh about the things I appreciate'
how weak are you that you need to shelter yourself from humor?
some of these are fun by themselves, some of them are fun for the pathetic intent behind them. it's like you don't want to be happy or have any fun.

Well, this is awkward....

What if I told you most of the Trump hating people on this board and on social media just hates Trump and wouldn't mind a Pence presidency.
Pence looks like a guy that knows how to keep his mouth shut and not as insecure.

Yaaaaaaaaas! #resist
*sips tea harvested by Asian slaves*

>be shariablue or svr
>find an actually funny meme
>piggyback off it
>spread shit meme on fb/twitter
>pay dailymail to write headline: "meme taking the internet by storm!!!!111" to "legitimize" it

Fake memes, bought and paid for

>still falling for the "Republican voters want a Real Republican®" meme

The primaries are over, Achmed.

poor "white" uneducated rural working class inbred hick NIGGERS came out in droves to vote for trump

You worship a guy who's been divorced 3 times, doesn't pay taxes, admits to wanting to fuck married women even when hes married himself, has sex with his daughter, and always takes every oppurtunity to brag about his wealth and overstate how much he has

You honorary niggers literally worship an honorary nigger

The funniest part about all these leftyfags and liberals...
ALL THEY CAN DO IS CRITICIZE
>where are the "great liberal ideas"?
>where are the alternative plans to what Trump is actually doing?

All these idiots do is CRY AND COMPLAIN
and then try to bully people onto their retarded platforms.

Thank god for this timeline....
>Thanks,God:)!

Why are all those Trump suppoters here so angry? This is just funny little meme - nothing to be angry about

That has to be a skin coat. If I ever saw a reptilian humanoid, there it is. That's not the look of "Oh how cute!" but rather "Oh, how tasty!"

Why are you so scared of a Pence presidency? Yeah sure he might said some dumbass things in the past but so is Obama.
He's a career politician and knows how to keep America together unlike this bankrupt tax evading Orange thing.

these memes cost 40 million dollars

enjoy them

Poor lil' fella.

0.10 shekels have been placed into your on-line betting account
When the fun stops, stop

can someone post the mouthbreather shop

>calls me an uneducated poor person
>can't even spell opportunity

Well this is amusing. Anyway, the only income demographic Hillary won were those who made less than $50k. Blame "rural and suburban people" all you want, but Democrats wouldn't even have a party if they didn't have 92% of literal niggers as their base. See

>Memes evolve. tbqh these memes could be reality because Trump's gonna shrink due to age and stress very soon.

The difference is that it's obviously being shilled by some organization with an agenda to do so. There's money behind this. It's technically propaganda/a psyop and that's NEVER FUNNY.

>wanting an establishment neocon, career politician

No thanks. He's fun to trigger the left with, but we don't need another Bush.

>You worship a guy who's been divorced 3 times, doesn't pay taxes, admits to wanting to fuck married women even when hes married himself, has sex with his daughter, and always takes every oppurtunity to brag about his wealth and overstate how much he has