Why are liberals so fucking obsessed with Harry Potter its average at best but the amount of comparisons being made to...

Why are liberals so fucking obsessed with Harry Potter its average at best but the amount of comparisons being made to it are making it appear as some sort of cornerstone of western culture

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4jx2
youtube.com/watch?v=NQ-8IuUkJJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's likely that it's the only book they've ever read

Are we suppose to know who Scott Pruitt is, or are we suppose to automatically hate him because republicans chose him?

They don't live in reality

It's piss easy really.

You MGTOW virgin NEETs think hitler was an OK guy.

So if I said Hitler is like Sasuke Uchiwa you'd understand how evil he is und immediatly drop him.

This is how normal people try to talk to you weeb trash. We try to make you understand that your fantasy world isnt real life.

>Why are liberals so fucking obsessed with Harry Potter
its the only book they've read.

inb4 the pasta

>Think Hitler was an OK guy
Hitler was a great man and you'd realize it too if you hadnt been brainwashed for the last 50+ years

No, Hitler is like Remilia Scarlet from Project Shrine Maiden. She's evil and needs to be exterminated by Stalin (Reimu).

Do you understand how frustrating it is to discuss with you weebs?

>Do you understand how frustrating it is to discuss with you weebs?

Why are you even here then? Shouldn't you be posting on r/Germany talking about how great you think mama Merkel is and how much you miss obombo?

I'm at work, I have to be here.

Just wanted to tell you guys why everyone is refering to children's books when trying to explain basic stuff to you. It's the only way we can probably reach you.

Hitler was more like Nidaime Hokage who did absolutely nothing wrong

don't expect deep nuanced analysis from these retards, for them it's all me-good you-bad

>Browsing a far-right Chinese cartoon message board at work in Germany on a Saturday

I don't believe you.

Look, I'm like Bob the Builder.
Me and my co-workers are like the speaking working machines that help him to build and repair stuff that would be otherwise evil.

Do you understand that? You're a problem and me and my friends are fixing it.

And normal people work 6 days a week you hikineet.

>so fucking obsessed with Harry Potter
They are trying to trigger fond childhood memories in that voter demographic, then suggesting that Trump would make the world into such a horrible place that all your memories will be tainted and no safe place can protect you.

I believe that you're German because you seem to be humorless, you also seem to put too much effort into your shitposting which makes you appear to be a paid shill. You should work on that. I still think r/Germany suits you much better than Sup Forums I hope you consider making the switch.

sorry that I hurt your fantasy world with a daily dose of reality.

Mohammed and Ackmed are fighting again, how cute

Slytherin did nothing wrong

it actually has become funny how often they reference that stupid franchise.

Ok you got me mate, hearty kek for that one

We need to meme Metal Gear Solid into right-wing propaganda.

The irony is palpable

it isn't even a good franchise. LOTR is far superior to that adolescent wand stroking circlejerk

>It's likely that it's the only book they've ever read

most probably only watched the movies desu

Because it's the only think they've ever read m8. It's just pure laziness and ignorance, and the same reason why they compare everyone they don't like to Hitler.

Just drop pic in his post then run out. The image does all the work for us.

>he watched past season 1

Fpbp

and yes, normies ree etc

this time we're not destroying Europe. We're on the right site of history for the first time.

We're breaking 100 year old stupid european "values" apart that are cancer to the modern society. Any form of Nationalism will cease to exist by 2020 with the introduction of the Mediterranean Union.

You people will feel really stupid.

Probably because the writer is a stupid liberal woman.

people used to reference the bible/greek and roman mythology all the time

now its fucking harry potter and star wars

Its a CIA brainwashing operation to get kids into LGBT rights, anti racism, and satanic witchcraft. J.K. Rowling is a CIA agent.

i hope you're joking

Because liberals are retards who have to boil things down to the Marxist good vs bad dichotomy to understand anything and Harry Potter does that well

this. Same with Avengers, new Star Wars. Then there's more overt brainwashing like Orange is the New Black which is about black lesbians in prison. We need to bring Goebbels back to help us purge this filth from the public consciousness

>Sasuke Uchiwa

Who? Please translate to DBZ. I didn't grow up with garbage anime

Rare chocolate bar?

Because it is fantasy magic fiction made for children.

Wasn't that the TV show where the people were just yelling at each other for several episodes?

I'm glad my parents protected me from becoming such a shut in nerd like you.

Yea because forced diversity and multiculturalism never ruined anything......

Was this before or after he deleted a poll before it was finished?

>Any form of Nationalism will cease to exist by 2020
On the contrary. Nationalism is one the rise and compared to the 80s and 90s it is now becoming a positive word in most European societies.

Vegeta but edgier, they weren't enemies at first and without killing himself I think, my memory of Naruto is pretty bad.

>Stalin (Reimu).

wtf is this diversity and multiculturalism thing you're about. Are you autistic?

It's literally just you spergs throwing buzzwords around that nobody even uses anymore in the real world.

Wake the fuck up you nerd.

I have no idea.
Literally shit tier fantasy series.
It sucks

>wtf is this diversity and multiculturalism thing you're about

Youre a bad troll, news dont stop talking about this, you would know if you saw them

>he deleted a poll before it was finished
I knew the faggot would end up 'packing it in'

Diversity is a concept that is worldwide accepted and multiculturalism ended with the era of replacement immigration.

I'm not trolling, I'm sticking to the facts you won't find on Breitbart but in the media landscape of the real world.

most liberals are 20 year old college kids who grew up with the shitty franchise

the latter of course. fuck white people.

>Diversity is a concept that is worldwide accepted and multiculturalism ended with the era of replacement immigration.

Multiculturalism never ended if it did, there wouldnt be different cultures, and divesity is a concept that is acepted, but userped to try and get more "minorities" into certain programs or work areas

> the media landscape of the real world.

I feel sorry for you, youve been brainwashed, old media has an agenda to push, and it is not coherant whit stating facts that hurt certain feelings, or marginalize monirites, like stating most terrorist attacks are caused by muslims and showhing those statistics, they wont show you those since it's "deicriminating"

>>I feel sorry for you, youve been brainwashed
my line.

Hans, your mom really wants you to stop fucking your furry friends and wants you to join your Geschwister because you have to go to Tropical Island.

Autistic fuck

streamable.com/4jx2

>Replacement immigration.
>A good thing

You're a pathetic excuse for a human being.

>German humor, everyone

>read

More like watched.

so you cannot refute my statements, of course the media brainwashes you the, "old" one is pro- degeneracy, pro migrantes, pro globalization, the new one is conservative and nationalist, both of them have an agenda to push, diference is the old one refuses to state concrete facts while discussing current issues, and the new one does not, that why it's so liked, since it has facts supporting it

Also the old one does a very bad job, looking impartial, its verry easy to see theyre biased, towards certain areas , which is agravated by the fact that they do not whish to report realitty like it is, but dilude by saying wht you need to beleive, the example is CNN, not showing articles like they are, impartially, but discussing them saying its good, or bad, when news should just be impartional and only state facts so the people decide what to think byt themselfs

You're mistaken.
The boy in this video WILL vote right wing.
You are the boy in the video. You are abnormal, antisocial just like him.

In that case I'd be the mother, disgusted by what her son has become, trying to give him one more chance to live a normal life and finally abandoning him.

but vegeta was based as fuck

youre projecting very hard, Ahmed

>so you cannot refute my statements
you made no statements.
There is no "new" media.

Who'd ever watch CNN anyways, they're known for low quality reports.

is it now Hans or Ahmed?

Don't project your identity crisis on me please.

You're one dumb mong. I called you Hans, while Paco the Portuguese called you Ahmed.

>There is no "new" media.
acording to you , its the media which does not show facts like breitbart, since its not part of the media landscape, to this we might include all the only news pappers

>is it now Hans or Ahmed?

The one more used in youre country is Muhammed so it should be that one

*online news paper's , which are not on tv

I mean in general story arc

good observation.
it's probably Mehmet if anything.

>And normal people work 6 days a week you hikineet.

Yeah if you drop out of highschool.

perfectly relevant

>it's probably Mehmet if anything.

It's all the derivement form Muhammed, just to show you the sad state of youre country, when those names are the most common on new borns

The left has no moral foundation because they are based in atheism and evolution.

They are forced to invent their own religion based on shitty preteen novels.

It's a form of mental illness.

no, if you're a productive member of your society.
Only kids want free time. Pick a job you love more than video games, it prevents you from becoming the shut in nerd you are.
PS: girls LOVE men who have a job. You could probably get married and have children if you were hard working.

But you're edgy on the internet.

t. Germcuck NEET larping as a wageslave

>Sad!

>Only kids want free time. Pick a job you love more than video games, it prevents you from becoming the shut in nerd you are.

Youre still projecting very hard

two posts ago you begged me to stop projecting. Now I request the same.

You're the one who's wrong, not me.

You know you hit the nerve when several people tell you to "stop projecting", even if you didnt even adress them.

Must be sad to be you.

Never asked that. It was Paco the Poortuguese who did that.

You need to go here:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQ-8IuUkJJc

It could be the generation that grew up with it.

>if you're a productive member of your society.

Yeah, you're trying to be a productive member of society despite failing high school which is commendable.

Minimum wage is good enough with 6 days per week and after rent you still have a little allowance.

Fact: The First Post is the Best Post in the thread.

I never said I failed high school.
Just stop, it's embarrassing.

Do I have to refute all of your stupid projections before I am allowed to call you out for your bullshit? You people probably never watched a political debate. Every Greenie would utterly destroy you rhetorically.

>Uchiwa
you know that show has a literal hitler character right
it's the second hokage and he WAS right

this. I remember enjoying the books when I was a kid (read up to the fourth book when I was 10 and that was the latest one that came out). I then got really into literature as I got older, read a lot of classics and developed more of a sense of taste. came back to read harry potter thinking "oh yeah I remember enjoying that a lot, let me see how I feel now that I've gotten older" and it's a fucking joke. the writing is piss easy and not even that interesting aside from the random shit she makes up. I'm not saying it's horrible but any adult reading it and thinking it passes for excellent writing is fucking retarded. it's a kids book series, that's it. then reading all of rowling's snide, holier-than-thou comments on twitter just leaves an even worse taste in my mouth to think this bitch acts like she's going to be a timeless classic.

>Naruto
No one here has such shit taste

>I never said I failed high school.

I did, since you have to work 6 days a week a job that takes little to no education, hence its only logical that you're a highschool dropout.

It was the new thing right around when they started to learn how to read books, and stuck with them.

is this because fantastic beasts was shit, so they need to up her social media mention to buff her stock?
bitch needs to learn how to write proper introduction and character development.

>I did
I know you were projecting.

Can you stop with your stupid replies now?
Everyone knows right wingers are not educated. You didnt have to prove it.

>I know you were projecting.

Big words for a highschool dropout.

>The Uchiha is immunized against all dangers: One may call him a scoudrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Uchiha and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."
-Tobirama Senju

you just said that you failed high school.
I said I didn't.

Stop being retarded now.