Our Guy

He seems more red pilled than Milo desu, he's got a cool calm demeanour, hates Islam, and knows to pay just enough lip service to liberals to keep them interested.

Milo on the other hand looked and sounded like he had done one knucklebump too many

Bill Maher, really?

>Islam is terrible but dont vote Drumpf, vote Hillary and invite it into our country
No, he's as retarded as Sam Harris when it comes to this shit

You're freaking kidding. I come to Sup Forums to get away from useless shitbirds like Maher, and you want to import that smarmy fuck?

Dude he's a degenerate leftist kike lmao

he and Milo should both get into an oven

>maher
>our guy

hahahahahahaha, you shills truly stick out like a sore thumb

>import
He's already here, and legally too.

>thinks russia fixed the us election
>red pilled

pick one

he called trannies wierdos
so apparently he is totes are guy

He talked over Milo totally cucked interviewer. CUE CARD READING FAKE

story?

As far as I know he's never named the Jew, def not our guy

>sucks Hillarys ugly clit on a daily basis

yea, no, go fuck yourself dude.

He's slowly redpilling liberals unlike milo who turns them off with his EdgeLord Max (c)

He's fine.

Dave Rubin's fine.

I'm even starting to miss Jon Stewart because of how awful the left has become lately.

That's about it on the left.

Remember during the election when Jon Stewart cried telling us that this country wasn't ours? Yeah he can go fuck himself

why have i never seen this image before now?
>comedygold

He's a slightly rational liberal but his biggest problem is that he's oblivious to whats happening to young white men.

I feel if he talked more to young conservatives, not stormfags but actual conservatives, he might be more sympathetic.

Not taking that bait.

SAGE

tranny started ranting at the black dude very loudly in public

He doesn't give a shit. He was on the "winning team" and the "right side of history" for over a decade spewing the same self-loathing, anti-white, anti-male rhetoric the left has been championing.
He'll never be our guy you fucking shill.

No shit. I always liked (((Sam Harris))) until he went full retard.

Deutschland
JA!

I don't say he was our guy, I just feel he's not completely evil. His age keeps him back from seeing the truth, he's more brainwashed than brainwasher.

Hates Islam and Christianity, but is too big of a pussy to say anything about the jews. I wonder why?

WRONG

Milo sucks and Maher sucks

These.

he's an arrogant idiot, who surrounds himself with Yes-Men because in reality, his ego is extremely fragile.

>kike
>our guy

lol

Larry Wilmore did bit take last night well.

Maybe there's more at stake than one fucking issue I don't know

Not having Muslims around isn't going to do you much good in a nuclear winter. Actually it might but you see what I'm getting at.

Yep (((Milo))) showed the world just how big of a beta he really is.

I don't remember him being as obviously preachy a decade ago. Trump is really hitting some raw nerves.

>hates Islam

He hates uppity white people more.

He's an extremely irritating leftist Jew. Just because he says a few sane things doesn't change that.