Anyone changed their mind about gays after Milo?

The right has always had the stereotype of being anti-gay, and yet they're embracing Milo. Have any of you changed your minds about being homophobic after listening to Milo? Or do you agree with him but still think gays are disgusting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbx2311-3P8
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq86Beh3T70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

39% of Sup Forums is gay

After seeing milo, I've decided to give Aurini a chance.

Maybe faggots aren't so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbx2311-3P8

I never gave a fuck whether someone is gay or not

that's why the left hates Milo so much, his popularity proves that much of the right isn't as homophobic as they're made out to be.

No, milo just solidified my pre existing idea that all fags are annoying attention whores.

I used to think they were alright now I want to keep their degeneracy in check bigly. Tbh my step brother is gay so I can't hate them all.

Really? Was that poll conducted on Sup Forums? I mean I'm queer af and I don't get the vibe that nearly half of the people on Sup Forums are gay. Maybe they just went for the OP is a fag joke?

No, his personality is what I hate most about gays.

- promiscuous
- brag about having sex with men
- act like a mentally ill degenerate

Milo doesn't really have many political talking points either. He's just in the political arena to get attention.

This, idc if someone's homosexual, it's just the ones that act like fairies that fucks me off

Hes a "ALT RIGHT" Psy Op

Next we'll have some super cool conservative NAMBLA figure to brag about right guise?

No. In fact now that the blood-bathing throne-riding man who calls himself Nero is returning to Berkeley, i am more certain then ever that he is a establishment shill, probably a duginite like Richard Spencer.

It did change my mind, i hate gays even more now

"Death is the sentence. There is nothing to be embarrassed about this. Death is the sentence. We have to have that compassion for people, with homosexuals, it's the same, out of compassion, let’s get rid of them now."

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

I don't have have a problem with gays who aren't attention whores or are not sluts. They seem to both be rare.

Gay here, pol is 39%gay and 18% furry

Never been arsed by a gay tbf

AIDS infested kike controlled opposition isn't very impressive.

This was meant forI am a failure.

I'd reconsider that wording, if I were you

Enjoy dying of AIDS. Your genes want to commit suicide so bad they force your mind to do the opposite of reproduce. Poopdicks should be sent to Africa.

The fuck I should care ? Don't promote that degenerate shit, besides that you can go and do all the coke you want and gather stds, doesn't interfere with my life.

He was pathetic on Real Time

I'm Pansexual myself. In Lgbt there are several members who are obviously gay who sympathize with / pol / or are gays who frequent / pol /

There are gays revolted with the left, gays revolted with Muslims, conservative gays. On youtube there are several gay and trans channels that are called alt-right by sjws

They seem happier than me desu senpai

Exactly, they perpetutate this meme that the Alt right is real and they include themselves in the fake ideal

Like I said, can't wait till Milo dies down and we get some super duper cool NAMBLA speaker for us Alt Righters to prove how open we are, then we will win forever right?

>I'm pansexual myself

Milo is also a cunt though

He goes to gyms with his black boyfriend and makes fun of fat people there trying to lose weight so that they dont come back

Its called Stockholm syndrome, hopefully they still feel the same on DOTR

milo is known not because he is overwhelmingly popular on the right but because he is hated by the left. The left would like to equate everyone on the right with milo- because it allows them to demonize and underscore the movement.

Id say im someone of an 'apathetic supporter' of milo- I also think he represents narcissism and greed.. on Breitbart he is refereed to as MILO almost if he has a cult of personality.

He has a right to anything he wants, he is just getting famous because people want to stop him when its unamerican to do so.

So this turns you on you sick freak?

You may think you are anywhere NEAR close to sympathizing with Sup Forums's ideals, but you are nothing more than a byproduct of decades of marxist subversion and moral relativistic ideologies used to undermine tradition and objective morality.

I hope you die of AIDS, faggot.

>milo is known not because he is overwhelmingly popular on the right

This is the reason I posted this. I'm trying to escape my liberal echo chamber. I'm starting to realize that it's only on the liberal side that we're told everyone on the right loves Milo. So thank you for pointing that out. I'm feeling conflicted about my own political views thanks to this election. I'm pro-gay, pro-guns, and anti-religion. It's hard to talk to people on my social media about the latter two stances because it's all an echo chamber.

Hell no. The Jewish faggot would surely die of AIDS without drugs.

Ryan Faulke, I love him. I used to watch his videos when I was 14 after my worldview had 180'd in most ways not long before. His website (The Alternative Hypothesis) is great. I definitely don't want to drown RF in a bog.

That's the vibe I get from him too.

I'm not anti-gay but I detest the flamboyant promiscuous gay culture, which Milo definitely is a part of. So no.

Kek. Underrated!

Now cover it in eggs and bacon.

His faggotry is his flaw, but hes doing good work still

Bisexual*

I wish I had that. I'd cherish it every moment. Its so easy to prepare your eggs in those. They are easily cleaned. Fuck mate. That's some good looking pan mate.

>I'm trying to escape my liberal echo chamber.
Dave Rubin, my user
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq86Beh3T70

How come you sympathize with /pol and at the same time claim that you are (((pansexual))). You faggots keep pushing this Sup Forums x /lgbt/ narrative, but it's strictly one sided. I don't care about your sexual fantasies, but keep your degeneracy on your containment board.

>The right has always had the stereotype of being anti-gay, and yet they're embracing Milo.
Ridiculous.
I'll accept Yiannopoulous as an outlet for log-cabiners and other such fags to cling to the right, but the man's abandoned modesty with newfound fame and made his sexuality his identity. That's crass degeneracy and I will not condone it by any means.

How come you sympathize with /pol and at the same time claim that you are pansexual. You faggots keep pushing this Sup Forums x /lgbt/ narrative, but it's strictly one sided. I don't care about your sexual fantasies, but keep your degeneracy on your containment board.

only gays who are conservative, who think trannies are mentally ill, who support christian bakeries not tending to gay weddings.

so that's literally Milo and that's it.

I'm more of a cast iron-sexual myself.

(((Milo))) is an opportunist, riding the wave of populism and right wing "backlash" that liberal lunacy has created a space for. I consider him a shyster. He's also aware that much of Sup Forums dislikes him for being a gay Jew. That's not why, though. He strikes me as disingenuous and there's a lot of Jewy shit he's done and been doing this whole time, even if he has his uses exposing fucked up SJW pedos and chastising these cunts. I'll never fully trust him.

I keep saying this but too many people here and elsewhere thanks to Sup Forums's influence are misguidedly embracing a type of blanket rightism as a rebellion towards social justice and noxious leftism, and you shouldn't. It's no great feat to denounce the lunatics and antifa slime that currently comprise "the other side", SJWs being garbage doesn't suddenly mean that Wall Street kikes and capitalists are now your friends. Please use your brain, guys.

He puts exactly how I feel into more charismatic terms. Huh. Especially the part about oppression olympics. This is the kind of shit I knew was out there, but would never have been linked to. Thank you. I'll be watching more of him.

I don't like fags.
I don't like racemixers.
Milo is a racemixing fag.
So I don't like him.
What he says is usually pretty good though.

He's disgusting, they're disgusting. Nothing changed.

I never gave two shits about gays, it's the flamboyant faggots I hate.

/pol is the gayest board

Not much of a race mixer if he can't have children but the sentiment is in the right place

Just like Steven Crowder, he's a guy I agree with most of the time but wouldn't get along with irl.

He can do whatever he wants as long as I don't have to deal with it.

>other such fags to cling to the right

So do you think gays have a place in the right?

I just hope you realize some of us are less flaming, less degenerate, and more right wing than Milo.

But isn't the right-wing anti-gay?

Not necessarily, bur definitely "keep it in the closet".

See, it's that kind of social monitoring that I always figured would go against the ideals of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Telling someone to not "act gay" seems like the opposite of "live and let live"

To be honest idc if someone is gay but I do care when they over do it.
Milo loves to showboat with his big handbags, lipsticks and constantly talking about black dick.
It is however a massive kick to the gut to the liberals because they have nothing on him or can't pull the white male privilege card

Being gay myself, I fucking hate gays because all the cute ones are leftist fucking shits with trash personalities who want nothing more than to get their asses pounded daily by random dudes. Also because there are exactly 0 in this state.
What even is "acting gay" straight people don't have parades where they run around naked in front of kids. The flamboyant faggotry isn't acting gay, it's just being a fucking degenerate asshole, whether it's straight or gay people doing it.

I'm not gay, i just like women with dicks, that's all.

From the government, yes. They should be protected from violence and shouldn't be persecuted by the law. Now if private citizens deny flamers work or living space that's all fine and dandy. Live and let live is not right wing.

wtf i love gays now
no homo

I've never been anti-gay.

Only low IQ blacks, low IQ muslims, low IQ hispanics, and hillbillies hate gays.

Sup Forums is more concerned with race and intelligence than sexuality.

You have a dick and you like dick. You're gay. Or at least bi.

Ah, yeah, good point.

no

still gay and degenerate

Milo is just a tool, nothing else. Reminder he's a jew.

I love Right wing gays. I also love mudslimes and shitskins who renounce their religion and I have no problem them fucking our white women.

Marxism uses gays for their purpose. They didn't invent gays.
And I don't think they are trying to identify with Pol's most extreme purity ideals. This place is a keystone for all rightward counterculture. That includes tonnes of people who are not 1488/gas all degenerates mode. Those opinions certainly stick out and are a major thought school here but Pol is always a moving conversation and no one ideology gets the last word.

Yeah but dare I say he's /ourtool/ and /ourjew/?

Amen. Feminine benis 4 life.

I was kind of okay with gays but I fucking hate Milo now I'm not really sure.

A lot of us do. Though I don't hate him for being gay. I hate him for being a vapid attention whore

youtube embed plz

plz

I don't like faggots. Never have, never will.
I could accept them living in society if they would shut the fuck up and stop acting like massive attention whores. I mean, most other sexual deviants in society keep it to themselves, and don't advertise it to the world or demand rights for being freaks, so faggots should take a lesson from them. Don't ask, don't tell.

As for Milo, I think he's an obnoxious opportunist, but he's undoubtedly redpilled a lot of people, and has exposed the left-wing's massive hypocrisy to the masses.

No.

Only meme right wingers (Religious Right) don't want gay rights. The rest of the right doesn't really care and certainly isn't anti-gay.

Islam is anti-gay. But the left (being the severe mental illness that it is) wants MORE ISLAM. The fucking left is insane.

Milo's said many times he'd be straight if he could be and has given thoughts to ex-gay therapy. Honestly I think the only reason he hasn't done it yet is because if he were straight it would hurt his career because only faggots and minorities are allowed ANYTHING in this world.

I'm not pro-gay at all, it's disgusting, it's wrong, and it's against God's will for WHITE America! I only have the "Milo Is Husbando" display name because it makes Liberals butthurt.

Personally, I think if we do beat back the liberals and take back America FOR THE WHITE MAN, Milo will go through ex-gay therapy and that he'll do the right thing and kill himself if it doesn't take.

If he doesn't take ex-gay therapy, well there's a "Second Amendment solution" to sodomites

tl;dr I like Milo, but I think he'll do the right thing give up being gay when it's no longer useful to shut up Liberals (since they're not allowed to criticize gays because of their backwards niggerity).... and if he doesn't... whelp... You know what they do to FAGGOTS in a WHITE MAN'S AMERICA!?!?!

Make no mistake, I love Milo

but if he doesn't take ex-gay therapy when his Dangerous Faggot tour is over HE'S A TRAITOR!

I havent changed my mind

Just because he is attacked by our enemies doesnt make him our friend
the left is known to go down on their own when things dont go their way

Enemy of my enemy isnt my friend in most situations
just a helpful faggot

more like confirmed my suspicion about jews

I think Milo should take ex-gay therapy if he wants to be taken seriously as a conservative. He's hinted he will after the Dangerous Faggot Tour.

Otherwise, he's just another noisy faggot and he should die like one.

Holy shit CTR/ CREW. - this is the phoniet fucking shill post that I've ever read. EVER.

The constant reminding of "white man's Anerica" is so fucking obvious and fake.

White men are the most liberal, tolerant, and decent towards Gays of any racial group.

Islam executes gays. Executes.

Fucking take your shill ass back home.

Fuck David Brock.

Be careful about fanboyism, and take everything with a grain of salt. The right unfortunately suffers from a lot of populism and a lot of conservative or right-wing figures tend to be a mixed bag in terms of ideology. They're hypocrites in some areas, politically correct in others and rely on very simplistic interpretations or conspiracy theories on a lot of political topics.

It's sad that we have to rely on these types of people, because if there's something our side needs right now it's well-read, intelligent, non-populists with an air of authority who can can front our ideology without relying on controversy.

Thankfully, the left is just as bad, even if they like to pretend to be skeptics, academics and professionals.

Pretty much I just pretend to like Milo because it pisses lefties off. I'll accept him if he gets Ex-Gay Therapy, otherwise he's better off dead.

Yes, I absolutely hate gays now.

I never cared that much about gays. I don't care if they can get married, marriage means nothing now.

I don't think people are born gay, I think its a product of how they were raised, potential abuse and guys giving up on the demands of modern women. They don't deserve to be persecuted or fired from jobs or kicked out of their apartment soley on being gay though.

Sodomy is a disgusting practice. I can still agree with most of what Milo says though. There's no contradiction in that.,

How dare you question my heritage! You're a sand-nigger lover trying to get me to "Tone It Down" and be more "Politically Correct"

I hope you get AIDS loser!

just because one of them has somewhat normal world view (which he is not necassary living by)
does not make whole group more or the same shit they are.

Thanks for CREWING™ The Record, shill!

WTF I like gays now

No they must become straight or fuck off and die! Do you really want some brain damaged faggot around your kids? How can I trust them to flip burgers at McDonalds, I might get aids from a chicken sandwich!

Most gays don't do sodomy, they just do blowjobs.

It was a poor show for all. I think h just got used to most people in the room agreeing with him the whole time, so, every time he cracked a joke and the people barely clapped or didn't clap at all, he just looked like a cunt laughing at his own jokes. Also, he wasn't facing any challenging questions.

I wasn't sure about Milo at first. He's so alt-light and he's literally come out against Pepe and Kek.... but.... he triggers the left SO much more then a cis American guy can. Americans are softies for accents and gays so he can penetrate their armor. I like him now. He's not the final redpill but he's waking people up.

Milo says he'll get Ex-Gay Therapy when he's done trolling Liberals, so I wouldn't get too comfy with the fags.

*he just got used to

That's a form of sodomy.

Sup Forums is 39% gay, 65% non-white and 50% atheist.

Basically none of the white eugenics, natsoc deus vult can be taken seriously here, its just 17 year old shitskins being edgy and memeing.

The only thing this board shares in common are a hatred of jews and niggers.