youtube.com/watch?v=Yj1XOPgWB-4
youtube.com/watch?v=orD6yIilR0A
youtube.com/watch?v=6DNxuTIJIOI
youtube.com/watch?v=ADZDHXv-oP4
youtube.com/watch?v=CCyv22tcb18
youtube.com/watch?v=v5TNobdzwrk
youtube.com/watch?v=krooozq-wK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's ASMR user, it's meant to give you that tingly feeling on your scalp and the back of your neck

I've watched some of this stuff from time to time and I can't help but wonder if ASMR is just your body being temporarily autistic. Because people with Autism often describe having wierd tingly sensations from random shit as well

>not watching the most redpilled, non-degenerate ASMR

youtube.com/watch?v=qMmW6U5lpJU

It's just giving me a boner.

Pelagea is fucking God tier, second best after dimitry

youtube.com/watch?v=66Nve3S4pxc&t=161s

I love that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=l56Xj8_9AoE

You mean this?

This is no different than prostitution really

youtube.com/watch?v=IVJCYwRgJEw

Its sad that the most German asmr video isn't even made by Germans. But the blonde one though. my god

This is so fucking degenerate, if my daughter did this I'd fuck her ass desu

But they are german
It's weird that all the German asmr girls speak Russian though

How is it degenerate? They are acting in their natural caring capacity as women and are not senselessly objectifying themselves.

anyone knows good latina asmr

I'm obsessed with latinas doing asmr

why she speaks like that?

is she gonna get her ass kicked by her jew husband if she talks louder?

very hot doe

I think they're ethnic Germans from Russia who moved to Germany. There was a lot of that in the 90s.

so soothing

youtube.com/watch?v=taXJEEKcjAc

That's because pelagea is hot and you are lonely, ASMR is the self hating man's crumpet

they are pimping themselves, this is basically prostitution, no different than being a camwhore

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYr22wqhq-w

objectively the best asmrfu

In a vast internet full of pathetic things ASMR is the second most pathetic thing behind donating money to girls that play video games

>that police girl rp

Triple ASMR soon...

1. its free 2. shitty youtube view shekels don't compare to cam whoring 3. its almost always non sexual. How is it like prostitution again?

We need a qt grill to do a mein kampf asmr reading. It has to be a girl because it's weird when guys do it.

And third is being a filthy potato nigger

I beg to differ.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEptEbw_-A

they are sluts period
they do this to promote themselves like instagram models
and it's entirely sexual
using your sexuality to make money is prostitution and if my daughter did that she would be treated as such

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, SOMEHOW IT'S HOT

BUT JUST TALK NORMAL, DON'T WHISPER, I HATE THIS SOUND WHEN SHE SMACKS HER LIPS FUCKKKKKKKKKK

tfw I might actually be identifiable as an autism :'^(

Since when did making ASMR videos become more degenerate than ass raping your own daughter? Shit desu....

Dmitry is without a doubt the GOAT

Motherfucker doesn't just do the easy whisper shit, he breaks it down, found the reason why it works and now just
exploits the shit out of it

I checked some of his stuff once and I decided that I'm not autistic enough for 10 hours of middle aged dudes hand waving

That's something that a """refugee""" would do. Are you a """refugee"""?

100% agree with you, just a bunch of whores showing their faces to gain money. It's not even relaxing it is the opposite.

asmr is faggot tier

Who is dmitry

she'd be no longer my daughter she'd be a whore and if she's gonna get fucked by hundreds of males I should be the first cause I raised her, after I had fucked her then she could continue being a fucking whore far away of my home

Search your tingly feelings. You know it to be true.

The Bald australian

Are there even any mods janitors on this board? Why is this garbage on politics discussion board? Explain now.

Oh, him. I just feel bad for him. He seems increasingly depressed and his son is an autistic hapa.

no I'm not, i'm a pure spanish
don't fucking give me that shit about honor killings or fucking your daughter afthere she has dishonor you means being muslim, honor killings can be found in all cultures and societies, rome had them, all medieval europe had them.

Interesting. First time my cock had ever become remotely hard from this ASMR shit.

You would fuck your own daughter? Just because she somehow 'insulted' your honour? Muslim """""""refugee""""" confirmed. How is it being a rapefugee in Ceuta these days?

This shit isn't politics. This is just autists fapping over women whispering in their ears.

MODS ARE FAGS

Because Melania Trump

Also discussing ASMR from a right wing perspective

>youtube.com/watch?v=fDrwxXvTAgM
unintended ASMR is the best.

When I saw it 2 days ago, I KNEW someone would post it on /pol

Also, Margaret McLennan
youtube.com/watch?v=Yj1XOPgWB-4

youtube.com/watch?v=orD6yIilR0A

semi-contender to that

I see the Moors clearly did stay in Spain after all...

Not sure if honour fuckingmydaughterbecauseshemadeASMRvideos rapings happened though

You're some creepy autistic spic rapist. Kys faggot

>Also discussing ASMR from a right wing perspective

Are you retarded? Go out side. Do some jogging. This isn't normal. What is wrong with you? All of you.

i love asmr and i actually believe this
it kind of plays into the stimming/sensory obsession stuff thats common in forms of autism

>the Amerifat is telling us to go jogging

ASMR is self induced autism

just like Sup Forums

sounds to me like you're just looking for an excuse to fuck your daughter

That one's okay, but the scraping sound isn't quite right enough to work for me. A million times better than any role playing attention whore in any case

Gets me right off with those tingles

Is there any shit sounds ASMR? I find bowel movements extremely comfy and when the poop hits the toilet water. Reminds me of my old man who used to take long shits in the mornings and I was a little kid in my room listening it (my room next to toilet)

any good toilet ASMR?

youtube.com/watch?v=6DNxuTIJIOI

youtube.com/watch?v=ADZDHXv-oP4

I have good teeth, too.

What
the
Fuck

Please leave the toilet ASMR in Finland when you come to Riga to buy the cheap booze

>
Ravioli ravioli give us those tingles that we deservioli

>Riga
Came for the booze, stayed for the cozy ambiance

>Because people with Autism often describe having wierd tingly
>actually taking ANYTHING autists say to heart

I bet you think two plus two equals potato too

>have good teeth
>die from heart failure anyway
Where is your god now?

Yeah I got a mexican restaurant I can go to and record dat boi
hol up lemme wire up a mic inside the rim of the buckets

Is womynhood only an act targeted at a camera/audience of one?

>women doing asmr
You doing it wrong faggots, only men are good at this

One of my favorite ones is silly autist from my own country - sensoradi, check him, he have engrish channel

youtube.com/watch?v=CCyv22tcb18

POLSKI ASMR: "O KURWA" 10 HOURS!

I know of all the best and most obscure qt ASMR channels but will not share them.

Sorry I was brushing my teeth.

> ASMR - TRUMP rally - We're going to Make America Great Again.mp4

She is getting attention and money but not showing tits? Camwhoring outside of chaturbate/MFC/etc is always weird.

>You doing it wrong faggots, only men are good at this

This desu. Need to talk in a specific way though, not like the typical whisper-lisping male asmr "artist."

The monologue in Swans - I Was A Prisoner In Your Skull is pretty good

He's really good, no kurwa involved

I also like straya - asmr massage and ephemeral rift

YOU HIPSTER

this chick is one of the better ones

youtube.com/watch?v=v5TNobdzwrk

Needs a 10 hours loop version

I used to get the tingles when I went to the barber as a kid and he brought out the electric cutting tool razor thing.

I remember hating haircuts until that point, then it was really soothing, like getting a massage but for your ears

Anyways, most of the ASMR shit on youtube is total garbage - it's been taken over by attention whores who are more interested in playing coy, giving boners, and getting attention, than ear/brain massages for the listener.

I tend to stick with either men doing the ASMR, or non-verbal ASMR

Why am I not surprised that a german posted this

slimwhispers fag pls go

>tfw no octoroon ASMR gf

youtube.com/watch?v=krooozq-wK4

Actually better than some fucking bitch making some whisper noises. That's how sad this whole ASMR shit is.

If you want chicks talking crap for your benis go and listen to JOI videos

rift is from PA USA

do people still watch her lol

>watching women asmr

always the beta males

I usually listen to stuff like it in the background when I write stuff.

From my experience, Asian people are generally better at it than anyone else. Maybe it's just that I don't recognize it as much in asian girls, but the white girls don't manage to come across as natural when they do it.

I think it's some kind of weird synaesthetic response that makes noises trigger physical reactions usually associated with received affection

She would get millions of views if she showed her ass more

wtf is this annoying shit?

Is that blue whisper?