Do you love Japan?

Do you love Japan?

I love it from the bottom of my heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whH0eFUao3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'M IN PHYSICS CLASS AND MY BONER IS GOING CRAZY IN MY PANTS THANKS TO YOUR PIC FAGGOT

WHAT DO I DO NOW?

Build the wall, faggot. The nips are mine.

save japan!!

Who is this lymph nymph?

Kek.
Japan is so fucking based. Best country on earth. Also the most comfy.

Jerk off in public obviously.

THICC

Easily one of the best countries on Earth at the moment. We should see them and their people as a shining example.

Yeah

School on Saturday? Wtf, mountain jew?

I always wondered if the Japs who post on Sup Forums are real, a small bourgeoise of English teachers, or just script kiddies using a proxy.

>Do you love Japan?

Nope.

Mindless followers par excellence.

I'm not lying George

b-b-but senpai's right beside me

I'm serious, you guys.

Who is this fluid druid?

of courshe

DO IT!

Oy vey,

o-o-ok

Damn, shoe got fat

I don't think there are any native Japs who post regularly here.

Yesss
That's right don't worry. We'll take care of you.

Nice dick, I blow.

Yeah there are. 50 percent are English teachers tho.

T-Thanks but I don't need your pictures anymore

I'm watching senpai rn

Tsukada Shiori

that fucking pic holy shit

Well Japs all be dead soon, thanks to Fuckyushima. Ironic, isn't it. The country that survived 2 nuclear bombs killed itself with a cheap-ass american reactor....

>post some proper faked tits

Worst country, ugliest women. Even fucking sandniggers look better.

Heading off to Japan for a couple of weeks for the first time and looking to impregnate some of the locals with my white seed. Any tips?

big titty japs like anri are my favorite

Of course, Japan is the Great White Hope.

GURUGAMESH!

I don't get the obsession with Asian girls. They usually dump themselves with a fuckton of makeup. I've been to South Korea and I've legit never seen worse women anywhere else (rather fuck blacks than stick my dick in yellow pussy)

(South) Korran chicks look pretty good, though. Nailed one back in my university days... good stuff actually, not too different from the west, unlike the suicidal japs and arrogant chinks

I like looking at sexy ladies in skimpy outfits.

Korean. Fuck this keyboard

damn, gotta watch jav videos on watch8x.com again

the truth is: me too.

It's all an illusion... Everything we see this days is manipulated.Even stuff you'd never expect. News images are totally fake. But Trump "exposed" that hoax didn't he. Fact is, the kikes around the globe are responsible for this brainwash.

>distraction slide thread

Used to be a pretty decent country before the US and its Jew Empire took it over

youtube.com/watch?v=whH0eFUao3Q

Number one cause for low white birth rates, The Nips are doing this as revenge for bombing them.

>yfw Anime is a psyop

>Nintendo Fans
>Majority White

>Anime Fans
>Majority White

>Both of these groups have low white birth rates

Yeah no it's not, I like anime too but even I realize this.

Might be. Some kind of "cultural invasion" by means of big eyed lolitas. Who knows. Might be good for a quick fap.

and they sure have been successful damn i want a cute japanese gf so bad.

Start having white kids through surrogates we're dying out.

Japan is a deeply cucked country with highly oppressed people. You would change your tune pretty quick.

Anyway, sage for slide BS

dude i'm italian i'm not white. I can do whatever i want.

It should be bombed for what they've done to innocent white men.

>He fell for burger memes

don't listen to what 60% niggers have to say about whiteness.

Blue pilled idiot

Source

Low birth rates is a one way path to extinction,

Neanderthals,Most Indo-European races and Native Cubans are a prime example.

Whites will follow the same path unless we stop falling for obvious kike psy-ops like the overpopulation in white countries meme.

I honestly cannot fathom how you fucking nerds could watch anime, much less actually jerk off to cartoons.

Your instincts, your very DNA, has strayed so far from Nature that I don't believe there's any redeeming you.

Such is the downside of evolving in 'civilization' for thousands of years: even the wackiest genetic aberrances are allowed to continue existing and procreating.

They don't procreate that's the thing, They bring anime into their real lives. Something people on this site shouldn't do. This causes them to believe in all sorts of memes like 2DPD and Waifus.

Fuck off kike. Don't tell me what to do.

People fapped to tiny fat statues tens of thousands of years ago. (Venus)

Got me hard af

>no results

>babby's first Sup Forums post

I fucking love japan. I would've kill myself a long a long time ago if it wasn't for anime and you guys.

A funny thing about that is rarely brought up talking about birthrates is that Japan has demonstrated that in the past on multiple occasions that closing your borders and focusing on infrastructure not only causes economical gain, but also a birth rate boom.

But is doesn't fit the narrative for the global elite I guess.

Has anyone here gone to Japan to specifically fuck their women?
How does one go about it?