New Canadian-America Border

What do you think?

guebec/noofieland should be independent
west coast should be only BC WA OR CA
Yukon NW terr, Nunavut to Alaska
Canda should be alberta sasketchewan manitoba ontario and michigan
we keep new england

I would be willing to make a trade. US takes Atlantic Canada (Uncucked mostly) and Canada will take CA,NV,OR,WA.

Ok

Fuck you I don't wanna be Canadian

So Canada would become the largest economy on Earth and the United States would shrink to something like 10th?

Good plan user.

>A country with 10% the population of the USA will somehow occupy it.

>the most cuck country on earth
>gain territory
LEL

Kek I'm downloading every movie now.

You do know RCA records and others and Filmstudios in Canada move to US because of the better copyright law

>giving our land away
are you stupid?

we take it back. Those people have no right to be there

BUT AT LEAST WE WONT HAVE FAGS AND SPICS AND NIGGERS

Giving up your land to another country huh
Top cuck

I think that if you try it, you're going to get RAKED.

fuck please no there are already too many chinks in BC we don't want niggers here as well

no. There'd be too many unregistered guns. I like going out without having to worry about getting shot.

Shit

Headline: US Annexation of Canada and Mexico Takes Half Hour

I propose another deal. We'll buy so-called "British Columbia" and the Yukon from you, and you'll be able to clear your debt and maybe reestablish your gold standard

>trade

We're not the natives anymore. You can't just hoodwink us like this.

You can live for a 1000 years and nothing remotely like this will ever happen. Statehood is eternal.

New England actually has some amazing rednecks. Maine has the highest rate of military enlistment in the country so these places aren't as un-American as you think. It's just the but cities on the coasts that outnumber the rural population.

pretty much all of upsate new york is conservative/republican. Only the city is red

>new England
>west coast
>guns

Population of California alone is bigger than Canada.
If Canada can be a country so does California

This, except not sarcastically

If this happens we will be a superpower by 2020

That's beaner land, faggit.

We get all the ports as well

that;s a little unfair, Canada should get all of the east coast really, I mean it's only fair after the moose massacre of 1963

Wut? The fact Cali is bigger than most world economies is not a measure of its proportion of the USA economy and just a measure of both how much bigger the USA is to everyone else. Plus, "pls helping big meanie trump" cali would collapsed without the rest of the USA, specially if they decided to embargo the shit out of a revelling state.

>canadian majority is gone
>canada is now more conservative and less white
>good goys!

You will never be anything more than an irrelevant America DLC you cucked piece of fucking shit.

How about California just fucks off and sinks into the pacific and the rest of us can be happy.

>US no longer owns any pacific ports

good job geenyus

>America DLC

Shouldn't California go back to Mexico?

Leafs and burgers are okay with this. California is a fucking cesspool toilet. Also cut off Quebec.

Better idea. Canada take Washington and Oregon. California goes independent. US keeps Nevada and NorCal. As for the North east you can have Vermont. Now we will take The shit far up north with all the oil.

GET OUT TRAITOR REEEE

Dam CREW found some Canadian proxies again

nothing a quick war can't fix

Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba would go to America instead.

Quebec would break away on its own.

Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Newfoudnland would all split off together too most likely.

Nah just a canacuck who wants to see America nuke Toronto and the rest of this smug cowardly shit hole.

>look at white percentage map of canada
>the whitest are the biggest welfare queens and liberal voters
Keep new England out.
Fucking whities

nah

No way, I'll never live under the leaf.

Vive le California libre !

Fuck you. California and Quebec are the best parts of North America. No one would even notice if the rest of you shitheads vanished.

>latvian education
USA would lose around 6 billions counting by those states. Third of the economy, but it still would be first and Canada not even second.
You overestimating northeast and west regions.

Give California to Mexico, then make sure the wall surrounds it as well

then sit back and laugh as tech industry leaves, the farmers can no longer steal and waste water on cash crops and Cali fags suddenly find out how life is when its them paying for all the shit they push

pls be troll

your women dream of it

Would rather do something like pic related.

cali is pretty fucking nice. have you even been there? cost of living is high for a reason. you sound mad jelly

>michigan
they can have the UP, that's it. and wisconsin.

Lol you've never even been to Cali

better idea annex CANADA RAKE THE LEAVES RACE WAR NOW

All the nations within North America should be independent. Cascadia, Québec, the South, etc.
>t. Québécois

Fuck that shit

Oh hell fucking no

No

terrible

fixed it

God no I don't need more leftist scum

>Nevada.

Why would they want a useless desert?

As someone who's from California, I just want to say that the residents born here are mostly red pilled, it's your fucking out of state liberals who flock here and create a hive mind. You won't believe me, I don't fucking care. Go to anywhere in California that someone out of state has never heard of, you'll find a conservative in every home, along with a gun.

This, pls save us burgers.

its that way right now from an ideological stand point

Canada would never want that. Not just the border with Mexico, which they would NEVER accept, but the USA Left Coast urban column itself. It would immediately dominate their politics, to the ruination of probably the entire continent.

I would almost go for this, but feel we need to allow TX the opportunity to reclaim their land before we draw the final line.

Looks like a nigger hand meme

WRONG!

go the other direction you stupid faggot

Oregon here

I will gladly rake any leaf that tries.

Canada deserves to be ruined. It is already so fuck it

>not taking BC and the Yukon
we must unite the Alaskan people to the mainland

We should take the northwest territories and the Yukon then.

We don't want to inherit Vancouver.

No we want Vancouver.

Just not the majority of people living there.

You can have Hongcouver.

fuck off burger we dont want your kikes.

I have bad news for you...

They can have all the east coast, but let Jefferson stay with the US.

you rascal you

are you thinking what i'm thinking?

FUCK YOU, UP IS WISCONSIN CLAY, REEEE

Why would Nevada join you?

I think this would be better

we dont want your niggers

you had your chance, limey

talk to us again when (((they))) let you leave the EU

>his nation has a monarch

HAHAHAHAHAQHAHAHA

What's new hampshire & vermont

Give Cali to Mexico then deport the spics there.

we wuz mooses an shiet

>6 billions

Uh

watch out america canada's going to eat you!

what the fuck is going on in that picture

You guys take Alberta and Saskatchewan and it will be a fair trade. Seriously, we want to get the fuck outta here! Quebec can't come tho. Fuck those French faggots.

BURGER'D

All this secession talk is silly. California will never be allowed to leave the US. It has nothing to do with Mexicans or lefties or anything else. California is simply rightful US clay and nothing will ever change that and they're staying in the US whether they like it or not. If they keep pushing the secession meme then there will be another march to the sea.

Canada only exists because we allow it. Every breath they take is a gift.

Or we could annex canada and send every liberal to the northeast territories

We conquered more of it than anybody else in human history. Did you ever do that? No!

>his nation was founded by people from the country he's laughing at
>he's speaking our language right now
>he'll (erroneously) call it "American" because his ego is too fragile to accept this simple fact

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums is a nationalist board
>giving leafs part of your nation instead of fixing it
get out right now and don't come back