HOLY SHIT Trump is going to "run" agaist the media and go back on the campaign trail

>Bannon calls the media "Trump's opponent" a few weeks ago

>Trump restarts campaign rally schedule (going to Florida today)

>Trump calls the media the "enemy" numerous times recently

>Trump fires up his campaign website again and starts posting shit

>Trump registers his 2020 run (earliest ever registration).

HE'S GOING TO LITERALLY DO A CAMPAIGN RUN AGAINST THE MEDIA!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE SOMETHING TO BEHOLD LADS....

Other urls found in this thread:

track-trump.com/roundups
youtube.com/watch?v=5P1q3IDjBaI
youtube.com/watch?v=_Wu4nh8t88w
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is bad. Campaigning is where presidents get assassinated.

full damage control mode

>implying you can just shoot the God Emperor

MARTIAL LAW
WHEN?

AHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

THEY THOUGHT THE TRAIN WOULD SLOW DOWN
THEY THOUGHT THE TRAIN WAS GOING TO PULL INTO STATION
BUT THEY FORGOT
THE TRAIN HAS NO FREAKIN BRAKES
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS BOYS

Looks like Trump had another meeting with Obama that I was unaware of.

Mommy, daddy horny.

REDPILL HIM STEVE BANNON!
REDPILL HIM ON THE REAL FUCKING GAME
WE´RE SO CLOSE TO WINNING WITHOUT CIVIL WAR FFS

Hello, Laquone Jackson. This is Special Agent Smith, with the US Secret Service. We're going to need you to stop by our office today for an interview.

Will CNN carry it in full if he starts killing the network again? Fox already committed to covering the whole enchilada

He's going to go around the media. He kind of has to.

>go back on the campaign trail

can someone explain what this means?

He won.
He got the job.
Why is he not doing the job?

>can someone explain what this means?

Something, something, nazi rallies, something, something, Just like hitler.
#NotMyPresident

but he is?

Not if you have divine protection.

Purge them, Donny.
Purge them all

He is though. In fact he's doing it so well that he has spare time to go do other things like rallies as well.

This concerns me greatly. This is exactly what Hitler did. While in power he never stopped campaigning, doing rallies and marches. He wants to mobilize the masses against the minorities and the press. Must be stopped before we go full nationalism.

He's bating the media into yet another idiotic cul-de-sac. Imagine all the headlines - Trump is a lazy president, Trump is a self idolater, Trump is Hitler 2.0,etc etc, then you cuck in some real work while the media is screeching autistically.

>shoot Trump, one of the most liberal republicans ever
>get Pence, a religious hard liner

Go on
Do it
You'll regret it

Keep looking at the sky. You might see pics flying as well.

See, useless MSM hitler shills are already here.

America is a territorially large country. Before airplanes, when candidates had to ride from stop to stop, they followed a common pathway to hit major destinations and population centers to spread their message. This trail of stops is what we mean when we say "campaign trail" - literally the trail of destinations a candidate hits during their campaign for office.

>Re-hashing Lil' Marco
>S...s.surely this will stump Trump....

Oh honey.

FASCISM WHEN??

>Trump restarts campaign rally
Why? Tell him to get to work, just signing executive orders is not enough. You haven't accomplished anything, get to work.

Is he good only at showboating? Get the fuck to work.

Tracktrump.com

He's doing more work in the first month than any other President in living memory. Get over yourself.

t. Pajeet

We are going to purge them within a year.

You forgot the
>who now has a mandade to come down hard on the opposition

>track-trump.com
ftfy

track-trump.com/roundups

He is baiting the media into a lose-lose situation

Either A
-Cover everything Trump says, ignoring the political process taking place and forcing the democrats and other political opposition to Trump to respond to what Trump says, rather than respond to Trump getting shit done in the political sphere

Or b
>willingly try to cover the political shit that has been happening, ignoring the obvious bait, but also ignoring the free money that Trump generates

Trump has the media by the pussy

Implying you can kill a god

now that he's actually got the job he doesn't like needing to do the work and deal with people asking questions and not kissing his ass, so he wants to go back to campaigning after handing all the power over to other people

Damn, even I know the difference between signing shit executive orders and having Congress pass actual bills.

Good thing he doesn't have any sort of important job he should be doing instead.

>obama signs tons of executive orders
>nigger stealing our freedoms in the white hut
>trump signing tons of executive orders
>hard working president getting things done and doing his job

>Trump fires up his campaign website again and starts posting shit
>Trump registers his 2020 run (earliest ever registration)
Trump just ruined a full year worth of (((CNN))) programming which they would have been discussing the reasons he won't run again, assuming they are even around in 2 years. The madman just pushed them 1 step closer to total irrelevance

Congress is too busy blocking cabinet picks to do anything else

Lol. There's many of these. What do you think trump faggots?

>Good thing he doesn't have any sort of important job he should be doing instead.

Implying Obama didn't spend most of his time Golfing....

He is going to launch own media.

The war is reaching its climax. We need to get behind Justice Democrats (the alt light but with progressive economics) in order to have the Alt Right, Alt Light, and the common sense leftists fight together side by side to defeat the beast.

>congress passing things is the President's Job

You need more experience for this shilling. Start at reddit.

Normie memes are such absolute shit

>Sup Forums is one person
I have no problem with Trump going HAM with Executive orders. Actually, I love it. I told every fucking liberal under the sun that one day they would rue not criticizing Obama for it. I said, "one day, somebody you hate will have that power."
And here fucking Trump comes outta nowhere and proves me 100% correct.
So, let him sign EOs for his entire 8 years. Let him sign every fucking EO under the sun. When left and right see just how much power we've stripped from the legislative branch, and given to the executive and judicial, maybe they'll fucking stay awake during the next presidency.

That's the challenge, mate. Incoming overly used but popular example: Lincoln brought together his entire party, convinced opposition members, stalled his opponents and passed the 13th amendment.

Given the circumstances, I consider it a brilliant masterstroke of a plan. Now all this hype of 5D chess around Trump and what is he doing? Parading around like a beauty pageant winner in press and soon cities/towns.

Huh, it's almost like what sort of executive orders you sign and have enforce is what actually measures how much you are affecting freedoms rather than just the act of signing or not signing them.

I bet the country that Obama told him about was the USA.

Because the media is actually so bad, he now has to do their job aswell.

i can't wait until the media starts going on about Trump using the Disposition Matrix, only for Trump to then go on a tirade about how Obama put it in place

He should just let them go bankrupt in a few months and buy them for almost nothing.

>executive order banning people from only muslim majority countries
>not affecting freedoms

Except Obama had a hostile and openly opposed congress against him who did insane shit like hold a gun to the world economy via debt ceiling shit instead of working with him and the dems to govern. Trump has no such issues facing him right now.

>Except Obama had a hostile and openly opposed congress against him
not for the first 2 years

> debt ceiling shit
it takes two to tango

Yeah and then every single gay would be in a camp within a week

THE RIDE HASN'T EVEN BEGUN
PRAISE KEK
WEW LAD MAGA DESU SENPAI

>why doesn't trump let migrants known to be negative to the community and determine even by Obama to be a national security threat just come here without any vetting
Leftism is a disease.

>2 out of 8 years
>implying he used EOs to do shit those first two years when he was still a dumb enough idiot to think the GOP would play ball

>takes two to tango
Yeah, that's why the GOP not coming to the table for fucking ANYTHING was insufferable.

>better ban muslims
>meanwhile the right wing literally doesn't let DHS investigate or factor right wing extremists like the yeehawdis in Oregon or aborting clinic doctors into terrorism statistics

Is this real tea?

he did use EOs though, and he continued to use EOs through his entire presidency

>Yeah, that's why the GOP not coming to the table for fucking ANYTHING was insufferable.
you can't blame the GOP completely for this mate, if the democrats backed off the problem would have been resolved just the same

I like the video where Obama meets Putin. They're served tea. Holy cow the awkward body language. Dude was way out of his depth. Watch it, you'll cringe. Fortunately burgers won't need to endure that again because Trump and Mr P. are buds.

youtube.com/watch?v=5P1q3IDjBaI

>abortion clinic doctors
Jesus Christ when will this meme die.

The president's job isn't to do everything...
He's acting like a president of a company and delegating.

33rd degree masonic digits confirm

press conferences and watching tv all day make him depressed.
rally's make him feel good about himself (((echo chamber)))

what would you do?

>look ma, 7 is the same as 23, or 13563
Fuck do I hate not having my shitpost laptop to respond to this idiocy properly.

good thing he's not in charge of the country anymore

what a limp dick coward looking at the ground the whole time

The msm has been hostile to Trump ever since they realized that his campaign wasn't just a lark. They've thrown every obstacle possible into his path. They distort events and what he says. If he were to rely on them to get word out he'll be fucked. So he'll want some other means of maintaining contact with his support and maintaining momentum. So he'll augment the usual msm appearances with his own personal appearances. Is this not obvious?

Too late turned nationalist 5 months ago. He just wants public support before we use the national guard to deport your Familia. I'm ready to snitch on all Brown people to ice because all brown people snitched on me for the last 8 years and spent Fbi resources to investigate skinheads instead of catching Abdul before he detonates his young child bride.

>He should just let them go bankrupt in a few months and buy them for almost nothing.

that would be glorious

freedom of speech/press is still real in america, right?

Kek has spoken.
You all messed with chaos and now we will have chaos. You think Kek cares about your god emperor. It's only just begun.

Someone spent time on this.

>Trump gets on the campaign trail again
>MSM tries to incite a civil uprising
>Trumpsters see thousands of other people actually support Trump
>Trumpsters stop believing media lies

Either civil war is averted, or Trumps supporters know they won't be alone

win/win

>Trump has no such issues facing him right now.

His issue is that he never took a civics class

He cares about the little people while everyone else has their heads in the clouds

It'll all make sense to you in 6 months.

You mean like Hitler in 1944?

hardest CNN BTFO yet. enjoy!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=_Wu4nh8t88w

You can see him getting hit by the invisible fist of Truth.

>tfw you think the ride is over
>turns out it hasn't even started yet

>tfw paris tells him it's not fake news, it's very fake news

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

He should've just let him finish instead he cuts him off making it look like he's hiding some truth.

He is demented.

It means Trump may set a precedent for non-stop campaigning

>Trump will win the election 2020

>He will pass a law that allows him 2 more terms

>2028 Mike Pence will be elected

>16 years later Barron takes his place

>Trump re-elected again after Barron passes a law allowing previous presidents to run.

yup

DEUS VULT