Can one of you leftist retards explain what exactly it is that you're going to impeach Trump for...

Can one of you leftist retards explain what exactly it is that you're going to impeach Trump for, and how this is going to happen in a republican controlled Congress?

Seems to me like he isn't doing anything illegal.

collusion with Russia aka TREASON

I think he wants Russia to be an ally.

They think if they yell it as much as they can it will become true. Just like they did with Hillary, they are lunatics with no grasp on reality

>treason

lol, if you had it your way we'd all be one single globalist state, as on single bastardised mongrel race and culture

dont talk to us like some patriot, we know that you have no love for your country

>18 U.S. Code ยง 2381 - Treason

>Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Telling Russia 'Yeah we can probably work on those sanctions if I win' isn't exactly covered by that

It's totally covered by that but that's not even the full extent. They were working with the Russians during the campaign. We're going to find out.

You are a traitor if you are more loyal to your "race" than your country.

Ask yourself why.

Okay I'll bite.

What exactly were the Russians doing at that time?

But I thought it was bad to imprison political opponents?

aren't you the same kind of leftist how burn the flag and claim the US was never great ?

Stop acting coy you cunts, peole who think he will be impeached think he literlally paid for and/or helped plan Russia's involvment in the election, which if true is absolutely treason.

Opening back up diplomatic relations and friendship between two rival nations isn't really treasonous in the least. If anything, they should give Trump a Nobel Peace Prize. He's done more to try to spread peace between the US and Russia in decades.

By what law is that illegal?

my race is what's best for my country, the others are destroying it

Have fun trying to prove that

I dunno, but they're going to be real fucking upset when Clinton gets charged

What if that's the same thing boyo

Hacking into the DNC. He also asked them to find the missing emails.

No but working with them to win an election is treason.

Why on earth would we want to be friends with a country that invades its neighbors, stifles the free press, kills dissidents, and barrel bombs civilians in Syria?

Never going to happen. He will be though.

Finding the truth is now an impeachable offense. Wow

Dude just shut up listening to you is like listening to ppl on my local college campus its so retarded you basically believed in obama he did no wrong now trump is in AHH AHHHH TREASON!!! RACIST Jesus just stfu

It's funny how butthurt the Democrats are about their corruption being exposed kek

Ask Obama

The DNC is not in any way shape or form part of the government

True conservatives (not people just looking for an excuse to spew retarded racist bullshit) can't wait for this fucking facist clown so we can get one of the real canidates in there that will actually run the country. If Rubio or Kasich or someone actually competent had won they actually would of got something done in then first few weeks (other than inciting mass riots like the Oompah Loompah in chief)

That was all leaked by a DNC staffer. Do you have a shred of evidence to back that up?

Also answer my second question: what is a Republican controlled Congress going to do about it?

You have yet to prove any collusion with Russia or have any evidence.

Russia is not an enemy of the United States that we are currently at war with.

The war on terrorism has America currently at war with Islamic terror groups such as Al Qaeda and ISIS. Qatar and Saudi Arabia fund ISIS and Al Qaeda and other Sunni terror groups. The Clinton/Obama/Bush establishment have given them plenty of aid and help despite this.

Rubio and Kasich are fundie clowns. Someone like Gary Johnson who stands for smaller and less government would be better.

For making them feel anything less than completely catered to and provided for and expecting them to contribute to society in a meaningful way.

Syria is as close to the border of Russia as Mexico City is to Texas. If Isis controlled Mexico City we would be giving up on 'precision' weapons too.

That's not true. The GOP controlled congress will impeach him once we have the proof.

What do you think watergate was about exactly?

Man, I dunno. Obama was under investigation constantly, along with his staff and appointees. I'm just looking to keep that field equal.

>We

Yeah this basement dwelling NEET has influence in the democratic party.

Better suck Saudi and Israeli dicks instead!

>Want to investigate to make sure there wasn't any funny business, just to be safe
>this should be fine, the republicans did it constantly anytime anyone in the past 8 years did something fishy
>NO YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PROOF

really fires the neurons

>Can one of you leftist retards explain what exactly it is that you're going to impeach Trump for

Read the Shareblue leaked memos from like 2 months ago.

They were planning to spam impeach memes on social media.

Drumpf is the one sucking Israeli and Saudi dick.

Illegal activity is not the same as treason

>The GOP controlled congress will impeach him once we have the proof.

I'm not sure how to feel about a britbong having a better grasp of American politics than an actual American

"Why are people running to be President talking with other countries?"

"OMG WHY IS TRUMP SO UNQUALIFIED HES THE MOST UNQUALIFIED CANDIDATE IN FOREVER REEEEEE"

k

Stealing information against another campaign competitor, but not considered treason.

>American geographers

Bitching about Russians and our CIA tried to influence the France 2012 election.

Yeah because the average liberal was in on and approved of that meddling.

Are you mentally ill?

You keep avoiding half my questions.

Do you have a shred if evidence and if not what is your suspicion based on?

Ask yourself why not? What do we have to gain strategically from a new cold war or worse an active one? What do we have to gain from friendship?

>be black
>get Nobel Peace Prize
>bomb brown people like previous Presidents
>*smile*
Thanks Barack "if Trayvon Martin was my son" Obama.

>Why on earth would we want to be friends with a country that invades its neighbors, stifles the free press, kills dissidents, and barrel bombs civilians?
So when are you going to quit talking about Obama an start talking about Russia?

The left has pushed the Putin-Trump conspiracy theory so hard, that even if they did prove beyond reasonable doubt that it's true, (which they haven't,) then not enough people would believe it, because they've been caught lying about the matter, simply too many times!
Really, that's all the Left has on Trump, and even that doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

Trump and Putin didn't even make contact until after the election.
Meanwhile, Hillary took Arab money, to help her with the election.
You would be happy with this, if it was the candidate you liked.
You are a bad person, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Note, the fact you're a bad person is not my argument, but that you're unaware of your double standards.

checked
>feelings were hurt and that is offensive, so we want impeachment

Do you want Pence? I thought you libs were scared for your LGBT but youd rather have fugging electric fence Pence. Fuck youre actually retarded

Only evidence of hacking during the elections was traced back to the DHS. DNC info was leaked by a DNC insider. Trump was mocking leftist media Russian hacker ties by telling them to dig up more info on the DNC, which they didn't do to begin with.

I am beginning to think that Pence was chosen not only because he is shorter than Trump and makes Trump look better in photo shoots but that Pence is an insane fundie who wants the US to be a theocracy. Impeaching Trump will make things worse unless Pence goes with him.

If he had ANY knowledge of how Russia was going to influence the election, and didn't report it, this is treason.

If he's found to have committed treason, prison will be the least of his worries. He could be executed. Gas chamber is still a legal form of capital punishment in some states, with that .....
>GAS THE DRUMPHS

So we can avoid a nuclear holocaust. If Russia and the US would to go to war it would be utter devastation on both side. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I'm not sure they quite understand that Mike "Throw the gays on the electric fence" Pence is next in line after Trump.

Anyone who thinks he will be impeached is either in high school or first year of college and should probably go to plebbitl

Not if its the left going it. They can do no harm even if they are a bunch of hypocritical fucks who spew words of peace then attack any Trump supporter they see. Fucking animals needs to be in cages.

So basically nothing?

Sure would be hypocritical to throw trump under the bus but let Hillary and all those under the table uranium deals slide eh?

So I guess we can start blindly accusing anybody of anything regardless of whether or not it's true.

Hey user, you're a pedophile, don't you dare question that allegation or else it means it's true!

Idiot

>leftists that think they are citizens of the world and that no countries should have borders suddenly become patriotic because Trump is president.