How does Sup Forums feel about conservative asians?

How does Sup Forums feel about conservative asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All Asians are subhuman

Blanda up desu

>Hahaha yeah, Asian women love my big white cock. You mad, chink boys?
>N-N-NO THATS NOT FAIIIRRRR KILL ALL NIGGERS AND COAL BURNERS

Asians are our only real threat besides the kike

Theyve got a long way to go though. Overall breddy gud, brotier here in the states.

>niggers and asians are exactly the same
Every time.

Filth, they can't hold a candle to white women.

Pol loves Asians. They love conservatives. They love conservative Asians. /thread.

Fucking asians is just fucking outside of your race

Fucking blacks is bestiality

True Patriot Asian-Americans are beyond based.

The women are petty and self-absorbed as fuck, don't like em at all -not one fucking bit.

>mfw multigenerational american asian men are more based than most whites
>mfw i have no face

Sup Forums hates all asians besides Japanese.

japs and thais are honorary whites, rest are shit

good

Make me want sucky sucky

#1 Fucky

Me so hony

So hony

>thais
trapfags please go

Sauce?

Honorary Whites = Cannon Fodder for Hitler

Subhuman soulless

nigga thats a brown woman with vitiligo cant you see the spots on her face

>he hates women with big clits

>honorary whites
Fuck off, spend some time in the Navy and you learn just how shitty asians actually are.

many asians just have something really wonky about them, like their eyes aren't pointing in the right direction or their teeth are all messed up

I don't want to risk it

Many are feminine retards. But I know plenty of based asians of all kinds. Taught me many red pills.

because asian women who date whites don't end up as battered single mothers that suck off the welfare system. I have literally never met a white women with a black kid who's father wasn't a deadbeat. I don't want my tax dollars propping up the bad decisions of coalburners.

oh yay. the daily yellow fever thread.

Are you actually retarded?
If she had vitiligo she would have negroid facial features

I like Conservative Asians, and as a racist white nationalist, I want to say that conservative asians have nothing to worry about if there is a civil war. Just dont go out shooting at us when the niggers and mexicans start going crazy and you will be fine. Left wing liberal asians will be treated as the enemy though.

Too buku, user.
Too buku.

This potatonigger understands.

The only asians I dont like is liberal cunts like that Berkley teacher, and China because we will have to destroy them before they destroy us...

Deserving of white cock but no seed

can you elaborate on this? mad curious to know what asians in the navy / military in general are like

>I have literally never met a white women with a black kid who's father wasn't a deadbeat.
Well you've obviously never met mine

I'm surrounded by them and I don't mind a bit.

I know a mixed girl, she has 3 brothers
her parents are married, black dad, white mom...

I recently learned her two oldest brothers came from two different mens.
Lol her mom got blacked 3 times

you have a son? are you married?

>White woman
>Cross

Yeah that's what us whites need, getting more cucked by the jews.

He may be talking about going to Asian countries while in the Navy.

MOst people in the Navy at least get to visit the Phillipines and Japan and South Korea at least once.

And yes, I know the Phillipines is a shithole and Japan and SK are first world.

They're better than liberal Asians I guess. Doesn't mean I'd race mix with them. im not a race traitor. The good thing about Asians though is that they know how to keep to themselves in their own society. They also seem to do a pretty good job of understanding that racism is correct. I feel safe having Japan as an ally because I don't think they would try to immigrate into our gene pool and shit. That is unless faggots like op have anything to say about it

My girlfriend is a hyper-conservative asian qt. I can't wait to race mix with her and have a solid halfbreed family with conservative values.

mfw been there done that

my anglo-celtic genes are stronger than hers, kid looks exactly like i did as a baby, except for eye colour

I speak for the Alt Right when I say East Asians are our friends.

JAPS are honorary whites
Charlie is tier 2. They are both savage fighters
Chinks are the niggers of Asia
Thais are the Mexicans of Asia
Filipinos are salt water Mexicans

>>Hahaha yeah, Asian women love my big white cock. You mad, chink boys?
t.nobody,never,in any context.

I like your syllogistic reasoning

Preposition A: Pol likes Conservatives.
Preposition B: Some conservatives are Asian
Conclusion: Pol likes Asians

Aristotle was smart, but his deductive reasoning concept was flawed.

A vast majority of Asians vote Democrat
A vast majority of Blacks vote Democrat
A vast majority of Hispanics vote Democrat

They are all leeches who need to be removed, I don't care about fucking anomalies or the few that sympathize with us, they all need to be deported.

I can live with a tiny minority of asians in my country(less than 5% of the population).

But if they become a large minority like in Canada it's problematic.

Rooftop Koreans are Sup Forums approved.

They're fine, I just don't want asians or ant non-europeans in my country. In the future, the white and east asian ethnostates should be strong allies, though.

We're the only human breeds worth a shit.

East asians are based af.

They're alright.
I don't like racemixing one way or the other. But niggers are on a whole different level than other forms of racemixing. Nigger fathers also overwhelmingly run away and then the fat whore cow mom sits on welfare. Yes, they should be killed.

This deport all chinks back to Chinkland

Asian women are superior to white women

Not saying I disagree but if they get deported, they're headed YOUR way.

If y'all keep electing antigun, Canada YES faggots like Tradaeu

>It's another swedecuck LARPing as a vikang

>conservative
What does this word mean?

Id smash

God damn it Germany you had one job.

You ain't deporting shit if you keep having all these SJWs built in your society.

Hell you stupid krauts came up with that whole honorary aryan shit the slopes bring up ALL THE TIME on here.

>because asian women who date whites don't end up as battered single mothers

Yeah, but their sons are all mentally ill hapas, who end up hating both of their parents. Race-mixing is unnatural, however much you try to justify it.

>conservative asians
they're ok

They took over the world.

Conservative Asians generally are very based, very realist, very hard working, but I don't trust them very much.

Can't speak for the rest of Asia, but mainland chinks specifically are due to a libshit revolution. They have destroyed their country environmentally, I really don't see them growing for much longer meaning they are going to have to have values other than materialism, and their birthrates are not what they used to be. I see them entering the phase the west did decades ago. Chink society needs to be reformed to deal with the fact the world is different now, thus, liberalism.

I see them heading the opposite direction the west is headed.

Rude.

Than you aren’t Alt-Right.

I also don't even see second generation westernized Asians and 1st generation Asians as the same people as well.

1st generation liberal Asians can be more conservative than 2nd generation conservative Asians.

The cultural divide between the West and Asia is massive.

the yellow pill truly is the final redpill

Touching is a bit aggressive. I prefer talking...

Jesus Christ muh dikkk

This.

your kids will be cunts
i am the only person smart enought to not have or want little life sucking shit talking greedy cunts
so dumb

>be armed and willing to defend yourself
>get respect from right wing shit-for-brain failures
>have to talk to nazi/fascist retards about their concealed carry and weapons in general
These insects make me throw up in my mouth a little.

>I speak for the Alt Right

leave, now

Communists aside, East Asian culture blends pretty well with Western culture. They manage to assimilate pretty well.
Immigrants are fine as long as they do it legally and make an effort to adopt the culture of their host country.

>Those MtG cards
For what purpose?

Made in China MAGA hate.

I have no idea what you're attempting to say.

What are you talking about, who's forcing Koreans to talk to anyone?

she's half white half japanese though

Well Asians in America are intelligent and have good jobs. Asians in Europe, Canada, and Australia are bunch of rice niggers. So I would say it's okay in America, but not okay anywhere else.

Friendly reminder that all 3D is still PD, regardless of race, colour, etc etc.

Take the 2D redpill~!

ANIME STATUS: REAL

good = yes
superior = not even close.

Where are you getting this information?
Indians are one thousand times worse than Asians here and Indians themselves are some of the "better" immigrants.

Bait.

A true asian conservative won't give half a shit what you think.

>Asian
>Not animated catgirl

this displeases pol

I'm just going by what Sup Forums says. Non-Americans are always complaining about the "chinks" in their country.

It's both personnel and countries, really.
>Japan
Big white cock is a fucking myth on the same tier as "all white wimmins want the bbc". Japs are either disgusted by you, don't care about you, or hate you. They're too beta to express this however, as being a two-faced shit is one of the many aspects ingrained in their culture. So they'll smile at you and act polite, and you can actually feel how hollow the gestures are. They're soulless automatons by large.
>Koreans
They're just japanese but with plastic faces and more unwarranted self-importance.
>Philippines
Flips are basically just slope-eyed mexicans. I've never actually gone to the phillipines, but the personnel are insufferable. They all form their own little groups where they all speak their little flip language, glancing around shit-talking everyone around them because nobody actually speaks their backwoods tongue; it's blatantly obvious though and nobody can stand them. When they aren't being a nuisance they're getting jobs in supply stealing shit for Filipino gangs.

most asians are conservative, even if they vote democrat.

Asians are degenerate in their own special way but not the western way so I'm fine with it.

Honorary Aryans

We barely have asians here. Chinese and Japanese = good, poo in loo = bad

Is a half spic half Jap Sup Forums aprooved?

youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

meant for

While I agree they shouldn't be here in Europe in the numbers they are they're generally polite and they work.
I haven't seen that many, the problem in Europe and anywhere else is niggers, I can't put in to words the deep seated rage I feel when I see large mobs of blacks in my streets.
Pakis are another thing entirely, they can be argued with, they have a system about them but niggers?
Niggers only exist to steal, rape, kill and ruin society.

Just looks like a spic.

>top tier
japanese
>middle tier
koreans, south-east asian, iranian
>low tier
chinese, pakis
>shit tier
poos

The more the better because there are to many of them on the planet to just let them run amuck on the left