GOD

I tried to find Him on the Christian cross, but He was not there I went to the Temple of the Hindus and to the old pagodas, but I could not find a trace of Him anywhere. I searched on the mountains and in the valleys but neither in the heights nor in the depths was I able to find Him. I went to the Caaba in Mecca, but He was not there either. I questioned the scholars and philosophers but He was beyond their understanding. I then looked into my heart and it was there where He dwelled that I saw Him He was nowhere else to be found.

You should've checked the cross a second time m8.

fpbp

You will find him in these digits brother

But did you check these digits?

Fpbp.

burger spitting that gospel

fpbp

God is in the rain (and these digits)

Do you know the meaning of life according to Islam and Quran:
Doing good deeds..
>inb4 killing non muslims is good deed..
Haha nope Your ideology is the same as ISIS and such who extract out of context extreme views.

damn CTR reached bananaland

Damnsun. Fpbp

I hope this isn't indicative of apostay

>psst I know where to find him
Find some DPH (sleeping pills or allergy pills) take 500 mg and talk to one of God's many representatives.

I bet he's cool with you doing whatever you want.

Congrats. Not many people figure this out. Christ said as much on numerous occasions as he stood at the intersection of the elites and the common folk.

fp"meme"p

Reading...Love song of the Universe by Mary Sparrowhawk. Most just get to ask questions and wait for the answers to show up at odd places and times. A few (very few) get to have a first person relationship with God. The path as you have found out is within.

Blessings and peace be upon you.

You are all roleplayers and/or total idiots
*Tips*

God or Goddess I thank Him/Her for giving us life.

Any religion or teaching which denies the Natural Laws of the Universe is false.
Whatever Peoples perception of God, or Gods, or the motive Force of the Universe might be, they can hardly deny that Nature's Law are the work of, and therefore the intent of, that Force.
God and religion are distinct, separate and often conflicting concepts. Nature evidences the divine plan, for the natural world is the work of the force or the intelligence men call God. Religion is the creation of mortals, therefore predestined to fallibility.
Religion may preserve or destroy a People, depending on the structure given by its progenitors, the motives of its agents and the vagaries of historical circumstances. Secular power systems protect and promote religions, which teach of an after- life. Thus, people are taught to abandon defenses against the predators of this life. Religion in its most beneficial form is the symbology of a People and their culture. A multiracial religion destroys the senses of uniqueness, exclusivity and value necessary to the survival of a race.
Unfounded belief is pitfall. A People who do not check the validity and effect of their beliefs with reason will suffer or perish.

fpbp

Randomly capitalising Letters

I agree. but you should also strive to seek truth in all situations. Try and find meaning of life. As a muslim (but not saudi) In Islam sins against orders of Allah can be forgiven by Him. But sins against any humans have to be forgiven by hi first.
As you like to read, do read Quran with context..

t. Irish monkey

you'll find Him here.

Randomly capitalising Letters Is for Niggers!

good post for an ar*b

>typical vague meme burger post

hurr durr fpfb

kys plebs

>looking for God on a cross
that was 2000 years ago you moron he already left

do you go looking for Shakespeare in Hamlet as well?

ooga booga

These are not difficult things you command but are hidden by forces. Truth will become evident if you are connected within. The meaning of life is enjoyment in all things, work, play, family, children. Evidence of the truth within is the beauty we see without that we take in and protect and cultivate for others. Let your light shine.

Blessings and peace be upon you.

The Christian God isn't against the material world. "The Word became flesh."

Dont You Mean ooga Booga?

Exodus 22:20 just states that they will be "destroyed", 22:19 states putting people to death (for another crime). Therefore 22:20 should be inferred as G'd destroying those that do not worship him, rather than a command to kill infidels.

Not an Arab but a Pakistani Expat..

The act of most spiritual revenge. It was the Jews who, with awe inspiring consistency, dared to invert the aristocratic value-equation (good = noble = powerful = beautiful = happy = beloved of God) and to hang onto this inversion with their teeth, the teeth of the most abysmal hatred (the hatred of impotence), saying, “the wretched alone are the good; the suffering, deprived, sick, ugly alone are pious, alone are blessed by God . . . and you, the powerful and noble, are on the contrary the evil, the cruel, the lustful, the insatiable, the godless to all eternity, and you shall be in all eternity the unblessed, the accursed, and damned!

>I went to the Caaba in Mecca, but He was not there either

Nope, but there's plenty of fiiiiine goats in places thereabouts

The Jews, a people “born for slavery”, “the chosen people among peoples,” as they themselves said and believed, achieved the amazing feat of inverting values, thanks to which life on earth for two millennia has possessed a new and dangerous appeal. Their prophets fused “rich,” “godless,” “evil,” “violent,” and “sensuous” into a unity. In this inversion of values (to which belongs the use of the word for “poor” as a synonym for “holy” and “friend”) lies the significance of the Jewish people: with them begins the slave rebellion in morality

Rather than adopting the values of the Romans, the Hebrews took their station in life and examined it from a new perspective. Instead of seeing themselves as failures when competing for Power and Wealth against the Romans, they inverted their ideological alignment and re-branded their ressentiment into a form of self-righteousness. This self-righteousness, this new moral footing they had found, provided ample opportunity to re-value not only their ressentiment but their entire value system, ultimately forming a morality not so much concerned with attaining a good life as it was with lambasting those who did. Thus, asceticism was borne anew, re-branding the lack of ability to have a good life as an active choice, and a morally ‘good’ choice at that. In abstaining from the pleasures of this world, many imagined that they would be morally permitted to enjoy pleasures even hence unknown in ‘the next life’, as recompense for their suffering in this one. One can easily see how this moral perspective was attractive to the underclass of its time. In a world where you cannot obtain the good life, pretending that the poor circumstances you find yourself in is a virtue is a good way to rationalize and sustain your existence in this life.

It is on the basis of this analysis that Christian morality is inherently a form of slave morality’s ressentiment towards the masters, and provides an impotent form of revenge in providing the moral foundation for those of the underclass to pass judgement on those of the upper. The embrace of the downtrodden, poor, oppressed, passive, and meek as those of true moral character, coupled with a denial of wealth, power, strength, self-assertion, and dominance as a moral failing is pervasive throughout the Christian New Testament. The very center of the religion’s iconography, Jesus Christ, a physical manifestation of God upon this Earth as his ‘son’, helps to show this. He is a man borne from low status, had every ‘virtue’ of slave morality thrust upon him by his destiny, and overcame the ruling Romans to return to Heaven, that next life his followers and followers of slave morality dream of. In the Christian mythos, during his life, he rebuked the powerful and wealthy, he embraced the poor, sickly, and oppressed

Its a nigger living in Belgium.
Kek!

You can always spot them when they do this nonsense math
>(good = noble = powerful = beautiful = happy = beloved of God)
They are trying to sound smart or deep but sound retarded in the process.

Hey waffle nigger, am I wrong? What is your sking tone like?

*skin tone

yes, you are wrong. I am a native Flemish, blue eyes,brown hair, white skin.

Oh you must just be a retarded white person then. Your intelligence is well below average if you think that niggerish behavior makes any sense or impresses anyone. Cut it out.

thanks for the non-arguments paddy

Im not here to argue with you. I noticed you acting retarded and I decided to point that out to you. Retard.

>it's an American

Don't know what I expected

God is consciousness. Consciousness is the soul.
Are you conscious? There is God.

What does not kill you makes you stronger. Only through struggle does mankind progress.

don't be so mean m8.

How this is an argument?

Here are literal ad hominems

Here you complain I have no argument.

You are fucking stupid you waffle nigger.

and what about these? You ignoring them or what? You don't argue, you don't critique, you don't offer your own views, you don't do anything. You have not contributed anything. Sad!

Your views are retarded. You dont critique retards. You just call them out on it.

Retard!

Hey your post is showing that its just you posting nonsense and everyone ignoring you except for me calling you stupid. Maybe I am the stupid one for even engaging with you.

Bye!

>Maybe I am the stupid one

you don't say

>Oh great someone talking about god outside of the organized bullshit
>Open thread

No proofs! I have proven you stupid though. nigger math, demands for religious debate on 4 FUCKING CHAN and ad hominems.

SAD!

>Bye!

what did you mean by this?

>what is reformation