What's Sup Forums's take on tattoos?

What's Sup Forums's take on tattoos?

Degenerates and scumbags get them

I like small tattoos.

I have a small circle and flash symbol on my arm, its cool and wont bring the attention of left wingers, because they wouldn't know shit about the British Union of Fascists.

if it's a cross (or anything religious) it's okay
if it's your countrys flag or similar it's okay
anything else is pure garbage and waste of perfectly good skin amd you are a degenerate faggot

No one with self respect vandalises thier own body.

red flag

lol'd

degenerate, good way to identify those who get the rope.

What would concern me most is that they make it easier for others to identify you.

Waste of time, waste of money, doesn't "create individuality".

In short, a meme.

If it's something that isn't obnoxious with actual meaning (i.e. the date a child was born/died) it's okay.
But when you get a tattoo just because you can, you are a degenerate.

Same. I wouldn't even hire anybody that had tattoo's if it were up to me. It's an indicator of bad judgement, no impulse control, and a

Depending on their (cultural) use, they are either

a) Classic tribal (Maori, Samoa, etc.)

b) (((Modern tribal))) (Gangs, Clans, etc.)

c) (((Modern Degeneracy))) (Tattoo Shops, Sluts, Rockers, Tramp Stamps, etc.)

All of them except the first are cancer, ofc and must be gassed by the highest temperature.

You can judge a person better by the quality, meaning, and placement of their tattoos.

>Face, hands, anywhere that is difficult to hide.
Careless, not forward thinking, thinks little of public perception.

>Poor quality or tattoos of brands and logos
Has few means, little creative thought, likely had a bad upbringing.

>Tattoos all over the body as in OP's pic.
Reckless, undiscerning, undisciplined, rash, self-loathing, etc.

Nothing wrong with an original, well-maintained, high-quality piece of art on the skin. Like anything else, it's not black and white.

FPBP
or nu males that think it makes them tougher.

only time tattoos are acceptable are if you served in the military and you got something commemorating the people you were with.

just got this done the other day

fuck trump

dude just scar yourself lmao

Absolutely degenerate.

The number one sign of human sheep.

ITT: Kikes and mudslimes

Nothing wrong with tattoos

>can't even fit two hands on his dick before the head

I can fit two of my shovel hands on it and I'm barely 21 cm, obama confirmed for a dicklet

Back in the day, only seamen got tattoos.

I think they are ONLY okay for gang/clan memberships, or tribal clans, etc. Only if they represent a clear hard irrevocable membership of some sort.

Otherwise, they are just memes.

Don't care.

I find them aesthetically displeasing in the general sense, but some do look good from time to time (likely to fade with age / body changes though).

>Back in the day, only seamen got tattoos.

But then they all drowned.

I like good tattoos

I don't like bad tattoos

That's all I have to say about that

FPBP

There is no such thing as a good looking tattoo.

The human embryo goes through all the phases of animal life while still inside the womb. When man is born, his instincts are those of a newborn dog. His childhood runs through all the changes corresponding to the history of mankind. At the age of two he looks like a Papuan, at four like one of an ancient Germanic tribe, at six like Socrates, at eight like Voltaire. When he is eight years old, he becomes conscious of violet, the colour discovered by the eighteenth century, for until then violets were blue and purple-fish were red. The physicist today points out colours in the spectrum of the sun that have already been named, but whose comprehension has been reserved for future generations.

The child is amoral. So is the Papuan, to us. The Papuan kills his enemies and eats them. He is no criminal but if a modern man kills someone and eats him, he is a criminal or a degenerate.

The Papuan tattoos his skin, his boat, his rudder, his oars; in short, everything he can get his hands on. He is no criminal. The modern man who tattoos himself is a criminal or a degenerate. There are prisons in which eighty per cent of the prisoners are tattooed. Tattooed men who are not behind bars are either latent criminals or degenerate aristocrats. If someone who is tattooed dies in freedom, then he does so a few years before he would have committed murder.

The urge to decorate one's face and everything in reach is the origin of the graphic arts. It is the babbling of painting. All art is erotic.

The first ornament invented, the cross, was of erotic origin. The first work of art, the first artistic act, which the first artist scrawled on the wall to give his exuberance vent. A horizontal line: the woman. A vertical line: the man penetrating her. The man who created this felt the same creative urge as Beethoven, he was in the same state of exultation in which Beethoven created the Ninth.

But the man of our own times who covers the walls with erotic images from an inner compulsion is a criminal or a degenerate. Of course, this urge affects people with such symptoms of degeneracy most strongly in the lavatory. It is possible to estimate a country's culture by the amount of scrawling on lavatory walls. In children this is a natural phenomenon: their first artistic expression is scribbling erotic symbols on walls. But what is natural for, a Papuan and a child, is degenerate for modern man. I have discovered the following truth and present it to the world: cultural evolution is equivalent to the removal of Ornament from articles in daily use.

Sounds gay af mate...

>Tattoos
There are good ones and then there are these ones.

What am i looking at? Is it a knee/shin? A shoulder? Either way it's a gross sloppy fat mess.

I have dual sleeves I got when I was in the infantry. The older I get the more embarrassed I am about them. Even as someone who has tattoos I tend to look at tattooed people as degenerates.

I have face tattoos and ill say you actually get more respect. People you don't know leave you alone. Its great.

rich coming from you sweden.

>I have dual sleeves I got when I was in the infantry
>get the more embarrassed
>someone who has tattoos
>tend to look at tattooed people as degenerates.
Then you got your sleeves before infantry and everyone while you were in the infantry called you a faggot and upon this lead towards you hating others with tattoos

>fear of being assaulted/robbed=/=respect

Tattoos are degenerate and I told my girlfriend I would leave her if she got one. She never did

Aposematism just like dyed hair, piercings and smoking.

BBC(big balkan cock)

If you were born ugly, then tattoos will help you get laid. Women love them.

kek

>People you don't know leave you alone
That's normal for absolutely everyone you fucking leaf

18 cm masterrace ovde, bez sprdnje

I got a few when I was a kid, I wish never did.

I think they're degenerate.

I wanna get this on my arm desu. And I want an eye on my palm.

Makes you look unclean and dirty.

The vast majority are unaesthetic as fuck, and unpleasant to look upon.

remember hearing in school all the time how the average is like 15cm ? it's apparently 13.92 cm, that comes out to 5.5 inches, not even kidding so 18 cm is way above average too

that difference of me being 7 cm above average is the only thing keeping me from offing myself lol

>tfw too hairy for tattoos