They try so hard

Other urls found in this thread:

youredm.com/2017/02/15/trash-dove-means-became-symbol-alt-right/
dailydot.com/unclick/trash-dove-purple-bird-alt-right-meme/
buzzfeed.com/bradesposito/trash-bird-is-not-a-nazi?utm_term=.tyDxmNjOkG#.lpnybO0Z6B
unilad.co.uk/viral/trash-dove-has-a-dark-secret-meaning/
keklel.org/news/trash-doves/
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
hongkongfp.com/2017/02/16/poultry-markets-shutter-china-following-79-deaths-h7n9-bird-flu-january/
infowars.com/report-hillary-ignites-soros-funded-purple-revolution-against-trump/
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/amateur-egyptologist-weighs-in-on-the-frog-statue-hieroglyphs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think i saw that on Sup Forums once.
What the fuck is the purple pigeon even supposed to represent?
Is it a new banana/pickle?

it is obviously a Sup Forums troll trying to get a hoax into the media, you retards

This was a Sup Forums psyop

it's the trash dove

some of us are hijacking it

>dump incoming

some kikebook emoji i think
some leftist came here trying to force it to become a meme

I dont think leftists wrote this

>we've reached a point where people get triggered and riot by looking at pictures of birds and frogs

the bird is a forced normie meme from kikebook
There are already reports about the bird being turned into a nazi symbol by Sup Forums so this plan will die pretty soon.

>le evil smug frog is rayciss
>le evil purple pigeon is rayciss

I'm tempted to start using the phrase "bangarang motherfucker" at least once a post now just to see how long it takes that to get declared evil and rayciss.

>Keklel.org
Aww geez, how do people not notice this.

it was a completely meaningless true meme, monkey-see-monkey-do, that for some reason (some kind of intelligence community psyop) the idea of 'hijacking' is being shilled here.

>so this plan will die pretty soon.

it's already been on several news sites

>TRASH DOVE: WHAT IT MEANS, HOW IT BECAME A “SYMBOL” FOR THE ALT-RIGHT
youredm.com/2017/02/15/trash-dove-means-became-symbol-alt-right/

>A meme war is raging over the future of Trash Dove
dailydot.com/unclick/trash-dove-purple-bird-alt-right-meme/

>Trolls Are Trying To Trick People Into Thinking This Purple Bird Facebook Sticker Is A Secret Nazi Symbol
buzzfeed.com/bradesposito/trash-bird-is-not-a-nazi?utm_term=.tyDxmNjOkG#.lpnybO0Z6B

>Trash Dove Has A Dark Secret Meaning
unilad.co.uk/viral/trash-dove-has-a-dark-secret-meaning/

>WARNING: This Bird is a Symbol for White Supremacy and Hitler! (Trash Doves)
keklel.org/news/trash-doves/

Kek Lel

People will eat any old shit they're fed, won't they?
Majority of people using social media only read headlines as far as I can tell.

I like it. Pepe needs a friend. Keep up the OC.

this one is seriously a personal favorite

PeK Be Upon Us

Praise KeK

Kek = pepe & thoth = trashdove right?

Will purple bird replace Wojak as Pepe's sidekick?

Does purple bird have a proper name?

I seriously have a collection of pek memes

it's pek from what I know.

so it's pepe and pek

>2017
>whats left of the left is obsessed in nazi frogs and pigeons

Greatest allies

>when you want ridicule lefties but they do it faster than you

kek and pek
pepe and peke

fashdove makes me lol

holy fuck
thats good

I can't read that, faggot.

it doesent say anything, the replies are just people talking about the article, not the bird

Fucking lefty normalshit. IT'S CALLED PEK.

FUCKING PEK.

>pek will become a known friend of pepe in your lifetime

Most of them are hardcore normies and have literally no idea what kek and lel even are. It's sad that they know nothing about the internet at large but start all these movements to try and "take it back" when we were here first and they're the ones who are invading.

But Sup Forums,if you make memes with the purple pigeon to mock the leftists who thinks it's a nazi symbol,won't it really become a nazi symbol ?

This... this was Hitlers end game

thanks anons

If it become nazi symbol, we'll start turning other things into nazi symbol
like bread, milk, Hillary...

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

>milk
milk is already a racist symbol

>milk is already a racist symbol
you see how good we are at it?

>tfw we meme leftists into having shit bones and funding the pharma market for supplements

>anything Sup Forums touches will become racist

So has anyone else found themselves drinking more milk since it became a hate symbol? I'd be really interested in seeing data on milk sales right now.

Kek now I get it

shitty forced meme

Ah the new forced meme.
Wait till the Bogdanoffs hear of this

>alt-right
What the hell is alt right anyway

>calling pek forced

I remember that thread....

Damn this Pek being Thoth's avatar is plausible
>Pek starts gaining traction on fb and Sup Forums
>Shotly after Pewdiepie was obviously slandered by the media thus redpilliling 53 millon kids who are mostly Gen Z

THE REDPILL MUST FLOW
PRAISE KEK AND PEK

B U Z Z W O R D
U
Z
Z
W
O
R
D

A meaningless term, except to liberals. It's basically a way to label all Trump supporters as racists.

It's supposed to make liberals REEEE that we use a dumb purple bird to push "low key nazism" and make them look retarded

Great success

can someone explain this to me?

Are they just making up new animals that represent racism because pepe is too hard to explain?

No. It won't.

Thoths avatar is moonman.

That's the plan. They have a meme, we appropriate it. Then 3/4 of the people seeing it will disavow it, and 1/4 will look into us because our edits are the funniest.

h-holy shit guys...
t-this is just a meme right?

>the bird meme is trending on facebook
>Sup Forums hijacks it
>a day later, people are dying from bird flu

"79 deaths from H7N9 bird flu in China.
Most infected patients become severely ill and the death rate from the illness is about 30%"

hongkongfp.com/2017/02/16/poultry-markets-shutter-china-following-79-deaths-h7n9-bird-flu-january/

If you faggots ruin milk, I will rape all of you, there is a line of lels, this is it.

infowars.com/report-hillary-ignites-soros-funded-purple-revolution-against-trump/

But why purple? It’s the color resulting from mixing red and blue – and Clinton and others pushing the upcoming “purple revolution” will likely justify it as the “unification” of the divided red and blue states of America.

“Anytime globalist politicians embrace a color, be on guard for a revolution bearing that particular hue,” reported D.C. journalist Wayne Madsen. “On the day after the election that propelled Donald Trump into the White House, Hillary and Bill Clinton entered the ballroom of the ‘Moonie’ Unification Church-owned New Yorker hotel in midtown Manhattan adorned in the color purple.”

It's a leftist symbol, we're being raided again.

Not pigeons, though. Eagles.

Pepe will get you banned. This form of symbolism isn't mainstream enough to warrant any mod action.

>Meme War II

THEY THOUGHT WAR WAS OVER

The more Egyptian gods we meme into existence, the better. I still say we should meme the frog goddess of fertility Heqet into existence. White people need more babies.

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/amateur-egyptologist-weighs-in-on-the-frog-statue-hieroglyphs/

HOLY SHIT THE SUPERFLU RUMORS ARE TRUE
EAST ASIA WILL FALL (EXCEPT FOR NIPS) AND ASEAN WILL RISE

I bought a big thing of single whole milk cartons from costco, they are handy cause you can drink them while walking down the street, it makes me feel like some kind of strange character now.

>Sup Forums memed a bird flu into existance

It was never a war though, it was just a Memassacre, liberals can't defend themselves because they are incapable of humour since it might offend someone.

>trash dove
Lefties are fucking retards. They literally try to call their memes trash. No, this won't stand. WE will treat these memes with the respect they deserve. We will elevate Pek to a greater level!

lol all of these people think they are doing so much. its comical how dramatic they are when perceiving others' actions, and even their own

Yeah its plausible that Pek is the avatar for Europa

Can I get a speedy summary on these guys?

Stop mining IPs you fucking shitbirds

Trump was only the beginning

>tfw Sup Forums starts a resurgence of the Ancient Egyptian religion, eventually removing kebab from Egypt and starting a new golden age

Can we meme a real world cult out of this?

At least post the original file of PEK you fucking dumbasses

Nobody has posted it in here yet

Its some fucking terrible forced meme that was probably a research program by Shareblue on meme infiltration or something.

Its stupid. Hence trashbird.

>i kind of like it anyway

Definitely

>browsing Sup Forums
oy bre

>pek
>forced

this is meme magic friend