Earth is flat

You simply cannot deny the fact that the earth is flat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIVaZXDhho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain how a solar eclipse works on flat earth.

get off of Sup Forums Kyrie

>implying you can see the curvature of the horizon at 35K feet with a field of vision of 244 miles at most.

>talks about physics and maths related concepts
>can't differentiate a baby function like y = sin(2x)/cos(3x) without using a calculator or derivative solving software.

I know you're probably 35, but you should retake high school, cleetus.

If it's so flat, then what are these? checkm8 baptists

smoke and mirror tricks by the government, do your research.

dumb as fuck jew distraction

Sounds legit

Why cant we take a telescope and watch NYC from Ireland?
Has anyone ever been to the backside of the flat earth? Whats there? If we dig a hole deep enough, will water Flow to the other side and leaving our oceans dry?

>implying this is anywhere near cruise altitude

that's like 10k feet max

Thats even worse then.

yes exactly, OP is a retard and this is probably a bait thread

>saged

do you guys really think that earth is this tinny disk ? it is actually a pretty large sphere.

kiketrails are real.

they are changing the climate and claiming global warming so the goyim sheeple will go along with the jew world order, one world government.

let's not fall for stupid shit.

of course it is. it's on the internet, it must be true..

>on record for millenia
smoke and mirrors since the cavemen

do society a favour and Kill YourSelf

im not even sure what that even is, Im here to spread the truth! we have been lied to for too long.

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIVaZXDhho

Flat earth threads should be instantly deleted and give the OP permanent ban. This is shitty bait.

you ruined it faggot

Since centuries?

>I don't understand what relative perspective is: the thread

Put an ant on a 500 meter wide ball, and it will "look" flat from what the ant considers a "tall" perspective with it's eyes. I refuse to believe flat earthers are not just trolling. No one can be this stupid.

the photo

This is a /x/ thread.

Why are contrails curved then?

If youve ever went outside you would notice that high altitude jets coming over the horizon look like they're going completely vertical to you. Because they are. Because the earth is round.

This shit is hilarious

What they do tell you is that air acts as a lens, bending the light over the horizon.

Polaris isn't stationary though. Do you people really believe these images? Or this just bait?

>4:36 earths curves outwards
can a spherefag post a video from outer space that does not use fisheye?

>offer flat earther a trip in your boat/plane
>watch them squirm and come up with excuses not to

yes it is you dipshit otherwise sailors wouldn't be still using it for the past 6000 years

how do night time and time zones exist if the earth is flat

>the "government" has been using smoke and mirrors trick for the past 8000 years, there's no such thing as an eclipse! Wake up sheeple!

What is a literal miniscus?

>Horizon

Saged for extreme faggotry

Go back to science class

American stupidity:the thread.

i want to believeeeee...but idk if i do

What even in flat earthers opinion is the reason a flat earth would be covered up so extensively? What do (they) gain from us believing the earth is a shere?

Can this be reported for being a Sup Forums tier thread?

Hey look, this dumb ass has photoshop.
Your extraordinary claim is going to require some extraordinary evidence, also im not sure what the fuck is going on with that math at the bottom but i doubt thats how you would get drop on a circle.
Except for how it does with every other planet we've seen. why wouldn't gravity effect air like it does everything else in your retarded worldview?

this is so silly :D just read some physics please, not even gonna try to explain this to you if you really believe this.

The earth is round.

I did it.