I just realized.. I am scared

Every destabilization, every wrong doing in a country, It's all portrayed by the Zionists in strive for economical power.

Look :

Lybia : Under Muammar Gaddafi :

- Libya grew to have one of the highest per capita income and life expectancies of all African nations
- Literacy leapt to 88 percent.
- Deleted a serious growing muslim country.
- Carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Manmade River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

Killed, why : Muammar al-Gaddafi was openly advocating the creation of a new currency that would rival the United States dollar and the Euro. Gaddafi called upon African and Muslim nations to join an alliance that would make this new currency, the gold dinar, their primary form of money and foreign exchange. They would sell oil and other resources to the US and the rest of the world only for gold dinars.

What do they do (Zionists controlled Media) :

Gaddafi is the enemy, here's a huge misrepresentation of the "Crimes he committed", let's arm rebels.

And we have seen this before haven't why?

The same thing happened with Hitler, the so called antifa now (communists then) would infiltrate his speeches and cause caos, much like what is happening now with the Berkeley situation.

Protests and riots to limit the nationalist party were frequent as well, jews who controlled the presses at the time also published pro immigration propaganda, why? Dumb people spend more and reproduce faster, takes a couple of generations for them to notice and get smarter once they do, repeat again.

AND THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING WITH TRUMP. HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF.

I've came to the conclusion that behind all this there are key people with a very clear plan, are they the Zionists? I know for a fact George Soros is the most public one, how can people take advice from a man who single Handel crashed 2 countries economies?

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?

AM I WRONG?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C01n-2P1JWo
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-netanyahu-sarkozy-idUSTRE7A720120111108
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/148556
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry for the spelling mistakes.

BUMPING

Yep sounds about right. Having a gold standard (audit the fed) and making alternative banks to the established world order (Rothchilds). It's bigger than George Soros it's the entire banking system. Usury and its enslavement effects (the more comfy version) would be curtailed although that's its not to say that slavery would end as society, in general, is based upon it since it's creation. The West would suffer most assuredly. But The Nations most capable of doing so show no interest in not being horrible to its own populace not to mention others.

Also, I want to add that if Africa did do it. I can only imagine it would turn into the biggest smokestack of the planet like China has become. Planet dead.

Are we winning at the moment? I'm still in a state of disbelief. I feel depressed.

Gadaffi has been trying to get off of the petrodollar for years. Bush, who was a big advocate of jews, let him live in peace. Obama, on the other hand, who hates jews, went out of his way to kill Gadaffi.

Winning? Na nobody wins. We are pretty much just corpses on the stack of corpses of history and we just don't know it. If Africa could manage its growth and keep its environment then yeah. But the tech is still not there yet. So drink eat fornicate and be mary.

Things are going slowly for us, but for the normalfags every info is rushing.
most of them don't even bother to check the news anyway.
All you can hope for is for a resistance to form.
The enemy's a faggot but he got legions of faggots with xir.

yeah sure nothing to do with Sarkozy move along you goys

Jews play the role of the victim while they victimize everyone on the planet.

Too slowly.

The tech is there, its just filled with Africans. Look how well South Africa did until they let the africans have it.

If Muslims weren't so busy fucking goats for their religion they'd have some class A countries too.

>The tech is there
I don't know about you but oil is still a strategic resource. The industry will sap the environment. Last remaining wilder beast migration will go poof as well as all indigenous species. The whole planet will be asphalt.

Yes the Jews have been behind it and you can see them doing it right now.

They've been doing this for hundreds of years arguable more but no one wants to do shit about it.

He hated Israel too, you frog.

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=C01n-2P1JWo

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

We need to meme the Gold Standard to normies, it's not hard to convince them with economic basic logic because the Federal Reserve system is obviously pointless and extremely harmful to anyone who isn't completely retarded, most people just don't even know about it. I have no doubt that eventually they will find a way to construe people advocating for a return to Gold Standard as anti-semitic or racist like they did with voter-ID laws, they're unbelievable with mental pretzels.

Tell your friend about how all economic recoveries are pointless. Tell liberals advocating for a higher minimum wage thag it won't matter because Fed Reserve will just manipulate the currency. Telll conservatives their tax cuts are meaningless and only temporarily beneficial as long as we're on the Reserve system.
On the Gold Standard, Jews wouldn't be able to create debt slaves as easily, or rape our economy. They may still continue winning, but at least we would be able to play. Right now we are being beaten with our hands and feet tied, arguing about what economic moves to make instead of just cutting the ropes off.

Collapse their financial empire, collapse their control over us.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-netanyahu-sarkozy-idUSTRE7A720120111108

Yeah precisely.
It takes one to know one.

Here's another

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/148556

Dont mistake the fact that JEWS = USA. You cannot separate them.

Meant for

not wrong, saddam hussein wanted to sell his oil in euros or gold, look what happened, look at iran - those evil people, remember "the devil" ahmadinechad? listen to his united nations speech...but we have the same shit going on here... a. merkel is a puppet controlled by foreign masters, our last president, köhler, just said one wrong sentence and they killed his name through media, the one after him, also obliterated by media, cause of a wrong speech...now they want to get rid of cash in eu...were getting enslaved...im scared too...

Well, I haven't been on Sup Forums in a longgggg time. Congrats on the humor which might've helped trump get into the whitehouse (I'm not a hillary or trump fan though). You guys are talking gold when you should be talking cryptocurrency imo. I'd be happy to post more about it, orrrr you could all call me a faggot. Whatever floats your boat.