Why are you proud to be white?

its not like you earned it, you were born that way, it was all pure luck

you could of just of been an Australian Aboriginal

there is nothing to be "proud" of for being white, since you didn't work for it

you were just made that way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weird to see this from an american. lel.

Because we created democracy and modern civilization and all you retards come to our countries because they are better

but you were born white...

you didn't EARN it

Fuck off marxist

So I can't be proud of my ancestors because there exist some 'people' on this planet who were born subhuman non-white with a few tens of thousand of years of evolution behind?Everyone should be proud of who they are today, else your ancestors sacrifice was in vain.

No one cares of the opinion of monkeys.

You can't earn 'being white'.

Not an argument.

>you could of just of been an Australian Aboriginal

If that were the case, my iq would be at lease 40 points lower.

Just because your ancestors accomplished things doesn't mean you accomplished anything. You literally have NOTHING to be proud of besides a superficial identity that means absolutely jack shit in the real world.

Earned it by being white. I inherit the work and efforts of my forebears, just as my children (and/or whites at large) will inherit my efforts in time.

Blacks, asians, indians, etc. also inherit the work of their ancestors. That's their birthright and they have every right to theirs as I do mine.

Shame I'm never going to breed. Blonde hair and blue eyes are already in very short supply as it is.

Everyone can be proud of their heritage. I know that you didn't choose or anything but everyone can be proud of their peoples history and accomplishments. And in that case us whites have Caucasians have a lot to be proud of. so fuck of whit this PC shit.

>Just because your ancestors accomplished things doesn't mean you accomplished anything.

And who said so?Being white is not an accomplishment, you either are or you are not.You can't earn it.

According to you evolution shuldnt exist, we should all stay behind and wait for eachother.Deluded monkey.

You can say the same for any race, nigger.

I believe that you are referring to ethno-nationalism. There's far more to it than the colour of your skin, so much more.

>culture
>history
>ethnicity
>country
(i could go on and on)

Stop purposefully making this board worse, everyone can see what you're doing.

Then reparations are thrown out of the window with that logic.

Why are people proud when their football team wins? It's not like they were playing the game

but gay pride is ok right?

we built the pyramids. Nords are the founders and keepers of civilization

Baby, I was born this way.
Huge!
youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

I'm grateful for everything my people before me achieved to make our life easier and aware it isn't ours to ruin or give away.

We're all custodians of our own cultures and environment and have a duty to our people to preserve and hand over to the next generation what we received from the previous one.

I'm neither proud nor ashamed to be white.

I don't approve of using a collective identity as a crutch. You are what you are, but in the end what matters is who you are as an individual. No amount of identity politics, left or right, will absolve a bad person from being a bad person.

>you could of just of been an Australian Aboriginal
impossible, my parents are from Wales and they are white.

I'm proud of my peoples (Norwegian) history and culture

shout out celtbro

I'm proud of my ancestors, something every normal human should be

Is this really a clever commentary on the ridiculousness of Black History Month? Well done!

Your line of thinking leads to other, more extreme consequences. The individual in your world is never truly responsible for anything that occurs to them. Everything is the fault of someone else. It really all comes back to how you perceive time and the investment you put into the future. If you have no idea of the future and don't plan accordingly, you can very easily blame all problems that you face on whatever came before you in the past. To me, this is the biggest differentiator between the races. If you're able to put aside current comfort for future rewards, the generations that follow you will reap the rewards, as they should. They will be more likely to follow in the same line of thinking, which I believe to be the most beneficial thinking to the world as a whole. You can see this separation in races with the classic candy bar reward study. Black children are far more likely to take one candy bar immediately, than to wait 20 minutes and get two.

I was there a few months ago, it truly is God's country.

>proud to be white

Does half white count? I can be proud of that right guys?

>there is nothing to be "proud" of for being white, since you didn't work for it
So then if that's true then why do other races get to be proud and you have no other threads saying similar about other races? You anti-whiteness is showing so there for you are either another liberal living at home with no real world experiences with other races (and NO Jew TV doesn't count) or you're a nigger

The airplane conundrum is a huge problem in your little "round" Earth theory

>if the earth was round, pilots would have to 'dip' the nose of their planes down every 20 minutes or fly in a straight line into space

Do you have any answers for that, or just more ad hom?

>Black History Month
*Nigger History Myth Month

gravity

That's the most retarded thing I've read all week. You didn't earn anything dumbass, you just got lucky and were born into that body, that's all, get out of here with your bullshit. You just happened to be conscious in that specific piece of meat faggot.

>proud of literally doing nothing
lmfao get a Phd in something STEM related and then be proud of that

not proud of being white, i am proud of being american though

Indian race is best race

It's healthy to be proud of your heritage. I'm proud to be ethnic Chinese (except for occasions when I'm not - there are goods and bads), and I hear blacks shouting about how they are Kings and Queens or the time, so why can't whites also be proud of their heritage?

>Why are people proud when their football team wins? It's not like they were playing the game
But...people already say this, and they're correct in saying so.
>We're all custodians of our own cultures and environment and have a duty to our people to preserve and hand over to the next generation what we received
Not all cultural aspects are worthy. Not only is this true in the "ooga booga" sense, but also in anti-Christian cultural aspects of European history, like Viking plunders, Greek pederasty, or "philosophy" of the "Enlightenment".

i was born on a country with about 6% white populace. hell, i'm not even white by Sup Forums's standards (brown hair, brown eyes with pale skin).

However i get called 'chele' (whity) when i go out.
i decided to get a job when all my browns friends decided to do fucking nothing and smoke weed
i decided to save 15$k so i can pay 65% of the my mortage and move out by the time i was 22
i decided i will search the whitest girl i can find and have kids even when i have shit skin girls begging for my dick
i decided to not eat mcdonalds every day and become fat.
i decided to exercise and be something else.
hell i even have plans to what i want to do on my 30s.

No, i dont consider myself white or even proud to be white however if the race war starts tomorrow i will slide with the white race, no questions asked.

Post your face OP

I won the fucking lottery and you're questioning why I'm happily spending the money?

The actual fuck are you on?

Forget about your whole family tree, you coulda been born as a decorative spoon, there is just no way of predicting what you're born as!

because for whatever reasons non-whites believe that whites have an innate capacity to be more successful in life. I don't subscribe to this view, but your kind forces me to adopt it be law.

Proud of all this privilege nigga

Because it triggers you

Im proud of my ancestors and theyre legacy. Weve earned it