Is he losing his sanity?

Is he losing his sanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw
youtube.com/watch?v=kpkzptvDpDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The guy has been around the comedy circut block for 20+ years. His friendship with Joe ROgan goes back over 10+ years. He drinks whiskey and is an avid pot smoker. He is nothing more than a soap box preacher that you newfags found just recently cuz of the 2016 U.S. Presidential election cycle.

Is he roleplaying as edups?

>tfw his hatchetman roger stone is a russian spy that's been using him as a patsy to disseminate counter intelligence and undermine the democracy he supposedly loves

>losing
Kek

dare i say, fpbp

His brain is simply accessing informations from higher dimensions. The globalists dull your mind and keep you weak by poisoning your water supply. If not... if you would filter your water and take various supplements for healthy brain fuctions, like Brain Force or Survival Shield X-2, from www.infowarsshop.com, your brain would be capable of the same.

Who is this guy? Can someone give me the basic gestalt?

Is Infowars basically Breitbart now?

There's zero conspiracy stuff on the front page

He must be so bummed out that Hillary didn't win

It's an awkward balancing act

No it's all an act for his faggoty jew masters. I didn't even know that anyone listened to him anymore except maybe in Israel, where Jones gets his orders from

Not gonna lie, former Alex Jones listener here. This is fucking hilarious watching Alex crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get super male vitality supplement.

He's a definite cuck for ignoring Trump's connection to the kremlin

>Is Infowars basically Breitbart now?
I noticed that too now that I went and looked, See FAUX news while not as outright FAKE as CNN, NBC and the Jew York Times, is still fake news just with 5% truth is all. But I think that infowars and BreitKike are trying to be what FAUX News used to be on their whole "go to war with Iran for Israel" horseshit. It's the same old line and same old manipulative talking points that the listener/viewer will agree with at first but if you think deeply on them they make no sense later on. Neurolinguistics

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

No he's not. Picklegate is real!

#Picklegate

>implying he had any to begin with

I watched this whole video, what part of it was ordered by his jew masters?

Getting pretty sick of him telling us he's got some big leak coming out "tomorrow" but lets not pretend this crazy fucker hasn't got some genuine connections. He's interviewed former CIA agents, not to mention the new president.

>recently
youtube.com/watch?v=kpkzptvDpDY

Alex Jones has been well known for years... he was at the forefront of the whole """Illuminati""" bullshit back in like 2012.

>yes recently