Kalmar Union

How do we bring back the Kalmar union guys?
Only together we are strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaget_ved_Hemmingstedt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are Danes such cucks?
It's always Danes wanting to be ruled from Stockholm, never Norwegians.

Does it have something to do with Danes having rather small testicles on average? I think so.

Squid Union?

It's easy. All Nordics just need to recognize Finland as your rightful lord and master

>Only together we are strong.

Ruled by Somalia. Fuck off.

The capital of the Kalmar union was always in Denmark

Fuck you mongolians

I dont wanna speak swedish! Nordic union is enough

Instead of Kalmar we should have Omar Union.

In Deus Ex those guys were the coolest!!

You cannot do that without Sweden,and Sweden is ,..... you know

>Only together we are strong.
look at the EU

>giving Sweden more power
Hahaha, you northeners never learn.

Danes can't even have their own empire through conquest, have to ask Sweden and Norway politely if they would like to join them.

>Fenno-swede detected

nice try but we both know the Kalmar Union was Ruled from Denmark

>tfw the omar only solidified my latex and corruption fetishes as a kid

thanks, videogames.

we don't need mongols

you mean the Kalmar caliphate ?

Sweden has a higher population than you now.
They wouldn't submit to being ruled by you again.

So you can attempt to genocide us again, like you genocided the norwegians?

Odjebi prljavi shqiptar

You're already being genocided...by yourselves.

You are swedish stop denying it.

Why the hate on sweden? A nordic union woulden't be a swedish union with under states no it would be a union for the prosperity of all nordic nations. Just look at the great öresundsbridge, it was built with swedish and danish cooperation for the well being of both nations. Swedish people could probably be okey with the state diverting some of it's money to help other nordic nations develop in the name of making the union work. Fuck eu, nordic nations stronk.

Carthaginians had an empire.
Soon you'll be like them, a forgotten extinct people.
Your language will die too.

Nordic union best union, fuck the eu

think that the first swedish colonies where built 1100. Think how many swedes fhouget for you agenst russia. If eu collapses you would want a strong nordic union.

Well most of my ancestors are from the
1617-1721 part so my ancestors actually fought Swedes for most of last millenium.

Could you link to those fin-swede wars?

>only together we are strong
Sounds like some (((((They))))) want us to believe. Fuck off Denmark

And where do you live? If you want seperation you should leave all swedish built cities including your capital.

Russian Empire helped Finn's to find themselves.

Ladogan Karelia was in the sphere of influence of Novgorod and later Russian polities. My ancestors fought you and your Finns together with them.

>fuck of denmark

until usa tells oils niggers to put a dildo in the ass, and they comply without hesitation. You can't be an american subject state and say that we should fuck of with strong nordic unity.

hahahahaha

ruskies actually belive this?

Aha, so you are a slav. But if you view yourself as a novgorodian why do you live in finland? Most of the old novgorodian empire is on russian territory.

Because Karelia was united with Finland after Ruskies took over the part that was yours in 1809, and this was when Finland as we know it started to exist.
Karelians are Finns just better than other Finns at being fighters.
My ancestors fought for this country in every every war. It's my country.

>Call yourself novgorodian be a slav
>say you fhouget with sweden which real finns diden't

Still calll yourself finnish, kill yourself.

Finns are more swedefin then they ever will be slavfin you fucking discusting white nigger.

Move back to russia slav nigger.

Typical Swedomaniac psychosis.
Nations are forged with shared blood and spilled blood.

Maybe if Swedes are in no way allowed to partake in political decision-making. No offense to Swedes but ya'll clearly cant be trusted with such things

Like ww2 when swedes fhouget agenst russia with finbros? Or the hundred of years where fin and swede died deffending fin clay agenst russia? Or maybe when fin and swede occupied novogrod territory.

You are also shit. Denmark is the only based country right now.

we're still not comparable to you or many of your fellow EU-whores. Your proximity is ruining all our reputations, frankly.

We've already shed blood for our independent nation of our own. My family fought in our civil war, winter war, continuation war for the independence of this country.

It's blood treason against our fallen heroes to want to reduce our independence and move decision making to Stockholm.
EU is bad enough and I won't defend it but a Nordic Union would be worse.

Solve your problems first, then go full Bismarck.

WAHR DI GARR DE BUHR DE KUMMT
da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaget_ved_Hemmingstedt

Go away foreign savages

Fnis

YOU CAN'T CONQUER US!
BEWARE GUARD, THE BOWER, HE COMES!

>slav

How mutch does russia pay you? Need to keep that russki influence going?

Also you don't belong to finland. Move to russia.

>if you don't want to support sweden annexing your country you must be a russian spy!

Good logic. It's the Swedeminded people in Finland who need to fuck off. If there are some Russianminded lunatics who want Putin to roll over the border with tanks they can fuck off too.

We are our own nation and any loss of independence whether to east or west must be resisted.

> How do we bring back the Kalmar union guys?
By fucking off from lawful Rus lands.

> Narva is sweden
Cool story, m7.