Should military conscription be mandatory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6abtMAcDbXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

of course not; fucking kill yourself Estonian

yes

no, volunteers are more motivated

>lazy millennial doesn't want to move his fat ass

It is here and we are still shit!

>completely worthless faggot from non-country who cares about his life so little that he thinks the bluepill of military service is honorable

get raped

Not necessarily military conscription, but every person should have to do 2yrs of civic duty after they finish high school. Could be military, building projects, fighting forest fires, whatever.

If its unrestricted, like the modern military is filled with poofters who want to talk about infractions against discipline and hand out yellow cards.

If it was back to the day of breaking rules got you a heavy shoeing from the sarge and a mandatory round of beatings from your squadmates, then yeah.

But the military has been cucked, so it cant exactly straighten anyone out any more.

Nothing wrong if your country exists for common people who are conscripted. Problem is there is no such countries since 3rd Reich was defeated, and conscripts are forced to protect nothing except shekels of their kike lords.

Absolutely, but it should come with checks to not disturb your life too much. Eg. your job should be frozen till you come back and the service shouldn't overlap with the uni year.

The leaf army shall rise.

Reminder: America couldn't defeat a handful of farmers and trappers

Yes. Some type of mandatory service is important for representative democracies, especially ones that don't limit the franchise. Also its a good thing for the armed forces of a country to be representative of the population as a whole. It makes those in power less likely to engage in foreign adventurism.

No but it should come with huge benefitsfor the volunteers if you do your job there well

Yes. Giving young people some start up cash and experience is setting them up for success more than any college would.

No.

Some aren't suited to be soldiers.
Few months training is better than no training but it can't compare to professional troops that have years of experience.
Also thisWomen should be banned from any kind of military job.

didn't the British send over some troops though

No. Why would you want a non-volunteer army? Military service being a requirement for voting rights would be a better alternative before mandatory service. You only want the best and most willing people to serve.

no
fuck off
i ain't fighting for political interests

mmhhh no

but integrate it in school

>going to war so Gates, Zuckerberg, and other top jews can keep their money/assets

They want me to fight you come to my property, and I'll be glad to blow your brains out.

Already served voluntarily for 1 year
Didn't like it thou
There are to many idiots.

*too

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=6abtMAcDbXw

>being this retarded

If you lose blood on your own country's soil, you are a soldier. If you lose blood on another country's soil, too fucking bad. Home and nation defence should take precedence over a fly-around-the-world army of goon cadets.

So that I can fight for oil and other retarded causes?