Make fn of your own country and things that are related to your country bye using memeballs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Vesuvius
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey you're the same cool OP from yesterday, do you have a template? In the meanwhile some OC on mafia

Nigger genocide

What?

Riga?

kek

Riga isnt northern Latvia.

Here,s my made sauna guy for you eesti.

Yes. Exactly. That's why we need nigger genocide (and spic genocide, and Jewish genocide, and so on and so forth).

I requested it and saved it.

kek
Here,s one mor that i made

oh okay man.

Hey OP do you have a template

Thanks

kek

Thank you, once more.

Do you want me to rewrite this into legible English?

No problem bro.

Please rewrite all of them into legible English.

>captcha Murcia (almost murica)

top kek ,saved

Easy to tell when you are a native English speaker but then again hiw many languages do you speak,other then english?

Nah I'm not trying to be a cunt or anything.
Might be funnier in better English is all.

top kek

Yeah i know,i have to work on my gramar.
Here,s self made sauna guy for you.

kek

WTF I LOVE GERMANY NOW

Cheers lad.

Do you have fucking autism?

Saved

>Implaying thats a bad thing

Our alcohol laws are a joke. They're planning on making ordering alcohol from abroad illegal

kek

SAVE A LIFE
BIN THAT KNIFE

Because Finland has a massive alcohol problem?
Didn't they see that US prohibition failed massively.

>when you spend 40 years being ruled by a corrupt dictator and eventually take him off the throne and execute him and his wife only to turn into a communist regime again 28 years later and be ruled over by greedy dictators

kek,d

Fresh OC

The volcano is dormant. Who cares?

Is this true thogh?I know that in Roman time pompea erupted but you guys seriusly have a city in there?

This actualy be a sweedish thing though,i thought you guys didnt care,and didnt take refugees,as sweeds did.

Pompea?
Vesuvius. And yeah, they still live right there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Vesuvius

The volcano is not, erupted in 44, and there is a huge caldera

kek,never change Italy.

And there is no evidence of it going to eurpt again leaving some to speculate it's dormant.
If it's not, peppino and pasquale will hop into their fiat panda and drive away. It's not a big deal.

4D chess.

What? It's prime real estate. People throughout the world live near volcanos.

Place will be wiped out as soon as it erupts, the tsunami will destroy many cities in the Mediterranean sea and the ash cloud will block air traffic all over Europe

Caliphate when?

Maybe if Santorini erupts. The vesuvius isn't big enough to actually cause that.
Disrupt some air traffic, yeah.

Quality thread but you're english is pretty horrible

Well at least it makes a good meme.

yeah i know,rate my made,Lithuanian ball.

It's more of an economic problem. Buying alcohol in bulk from Estonia and Latvia is bringing their money into our economic circulation and out of theirs and alcohol is incredibly profitable especially in this region.

dank/10

Here,s self made sauna guy,that i made in memegenerator thread.

Shit is big, car will be useless due to the traffic and as soon as there is a car crash traffic will stop and everyone will be engulfed by the ash cloud

Fixed grammar and put better pic.

We have had those food aid charity tv shows where popular finnish sing song that have lyrics:

>We are paying the debt
>So is greedy for power, race of ours perhaps
>Where the grass is sprouting, comes white man

Wah man,i gues the enternal cuck has reached eaven you,Excomunist states except for russia are the last white uncucked nations....

HOLY FUCKING KEK 11/10

topkek