Why do Nazis get their feelings hurt so easily?

Why do Nazis get their feelings hurt so easily?

What is it about a doctrine of racial supremacy that causes one to be an eternally butthurt little bitch?

They felt her.

If non-whites are so fearful of "Nazis", why do they go out of their way to antagonize whites and create more?

Like niggers? Niggers cry like little bitches all the time about race lol

Well, when you know your people singlehandedly made civilization possible and all they get in return is insults, it tends to make you irritable.

le cancelled show man

BRAAAAP
> tfw you'll never get crazy red head girl riding on your cock. :(

nazis are little bitches

nazis are dangerous and shouldnt be allowed to speak and peacefully assemble

pick

This is my point. In New Zealand, its Maoris who always whinge, and Maoris who always talk about Muh Supreme Race. Whenever I hear people wanking on about "Racial Supremacy", this image comes to mind

>f-fuck you milo :'( :'( :'(

Holy SHIT she is QT I love HER pls marry ME you jeb SHILL

Because dumb niggers understand what we mean and know it's true but don't accept it as fact.

Why was Larry Wilmore never replaced?

Now Comedy Central only have one propaganda outlet instead of two.

Arguing political stances that are fucking up the nation you love is being thin skinned. Well shucks I guess I'm embarrassed now..

It turns out "fuck white people" fails to entertain even the Jews, after a while

Theres a difference between us, though. We actually are a superior race and historu proves it.

>Muh supremacy

>Why do Nazis get their feelings hurt so easily?
>Posts a black guy who shrieked "racism" when his crappy show on cc was canceled.

>muh oppression

> only whites can be nazis

>Why do Nazis get their feelings hurt so easily?
You say this while posting a photo of Larry Wilmore, who got butthurt last night because Milo made a joke about him having low IQ.

tfw leftists feel good for mildly BTFOing another leftist slightly to their right
and think they've somehow defeated nazism and the far-right they're
to stupid and self-absorbed to even see.

We keep pushing forward and these losers are distracted by fags, jews,
and other liberals haha

Wilmore's butt is still raw since his show was cancelled.

It sucked ass. The Wilmore show was dead for a full year before the network pulled the plug.

Bobcat was one of their incredibly few interesting guests..