WTF IS GOING ON!!

I was on campus today (University of Birmingham UK) and literally everyone I came across was talking about Schultz, the SPD and their political revolution in Germany.

Even my friends who voted leave are whispering about this man sorting out the EU and championing German interests.

One of my course-mates told me he was planning to move to Germany if Schultz wins.

WTF how is this man so popular here?

Because you're in Birmingham and Birmingham is a containment centre.

Because college campuses were infiltrated by MI5 after 9/11 and you're the victim of a Schulz psyop.

NO BRAKES

wow you really made up this whole story user? bravo. MEGA

>lying on the internet
why mate?
all anyone does at uni is fuck, drink and never pay back debts

It's the German version of Bernie Sanders. Unfortunately, Germany has no Trump.

>things that never happened

Whats Schultz position on the bogs?

Dismiss me all you want but this is happening in the REAL world. Get out of your bubbles and talk to people

He wants more poles to clean them

Your story is bullshit and you're a faggot.

M8 university campuses are the biggest bubbles on earth. There's a reason I didn't live on campus after my first year - you surround yourself with students and academics, you lose track of what real people are like.

Germans are retarded?

>tells others to get out of their bubble
>unironically thinks a college campus represents the real world

Can't you shills put in more effort at least? The bait quality significally decreased since the US elections are over.

how the fuck can you be the revolution if you are already a part of the establishment and have the support of the majority? not to mention he is likely to keep the status quo if not make it worse?

>birmingham
fuck off shitskin

>tells people to get out of their bubbles
>is in a university

Universities are in reality warping bubbles.

I swear, Schulz posters are even more cucked and annoying than Hillary posters. At least Hillary posters were actually funny sometimes.

>Sup Forums tards lecturing me about bubbles from the comfort of their mum's basement.

schlutz is going to personally decapitate every single anglo

Things are going to change with a jew in power. #giveJewsAnotherChance

That's because yanks are funnier than krauts, it's nothing to do with being cucked

well their uncanny valley memes were certainly something

>political (((revolution))) in Germany
Krauts are cucks.
>how is he so popular here?
Brits are cucks.

Hello rebbit

its because youre dumbfucks just consume mainstreamshit and stay in their safespacebubbles on socialmedia

he gets shilled pretty hard but in fact he´s a douchebag who is even worse then merkel

>HURR ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS [buzzword]

Thanks for proving our point Ahmed, now back to your shit hole.

you're trying too hard

These digits confirm

Nice fantasy life you live in, Schultzfag.

At last they're no Anime posting AfD Lappen.

Der Meteor

No, he's pretty much a male Merkel

>the SPD and their political revolution in Germany
Good one, lad

Fuck off, shill.

sage

Its Birmingham. What the fuck did you expect? All liberals and Muslims here. Fuck this city I want to move.

My father who is slightly redpilled and despises Merkel thinks this Schultz guy will save Germany.
What the fuck, they pulled some serious 4d chess with this kike piece of shit

(((MKULTRA))) + (((Fake Media))).

Jewish reverse psychology

People getting passionate about a career bureaucrat, globalist establishment kike shill...
Face it, anglos/Germanics/nordcucks, your own people are selling you out and facilitating the slow snd painful death of your rich history, culture and traditions.

>about this man sorting out the EU and championing German interests.
SPD want strongest EU ties possible and is the party of and for immigrants and has the greatest support amongst refugees.

Like it matters. Germany is lost, their only hope now is to collapse entirely then rise from the ashes.
Most of Europe has hope, however slight, but I honestly can't see a path forwards for Germany or Sweden.

Hahaha

How did this German get his scars?

Nothing is stopping you

Well, the funny thing is, if Schulz wins, polish-german relations are gonna go really downhill. I mean it, REALLY bad. For the past year Schulz has been throwing shit from his EU position on polish government for not submitting to their NWO, and now they really hate each other.

You should take up arms against Schulz.

Never heard of him.

What the fuck? I hate millennials so fucking much.

أخي العزيز من الله، من فضلك لا تجعل مثل هذه الشتائم ضدي أمام هؤلاء الإسرائيليين

>things that never happened general

>SPD and their political revolution

How is being a turbo Merkel considered revolutionary?

this is the globalist kikes last stand in the west.

they've probably poured billions of dollars into every known type of propaganda effort to make it appear a legitimate grassroots movement.

this is one of the most dangerous idealogues to come out of a global bureacracy that i've ever seen.

does internet shilling REALLY pay well? i'm sure you could do something else if you tried

HI WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD :DDDDD

>Campus
>Real World

Things that Happened, dot HTML.

He would make a good Kapò.

Around globalists, never relax.

Their lies and perversions are fractally recursive.

I suppose i'm in a paid shill thread. Let me remind you why it is you are intolerable and thus, tolerated by western civilizations.

I've just gotten back from my weekly underground neo-Nazi group meet and the lads are really impressed by this Schultz character so much so that they've renounced their race politics and now believe in strong social democracy and open borders. Herr Schultz is truly something else! I will be converting to Islam and getting my ticket to Berlin as soon as I possibly can to share in this man's ascent to the power in Germany where he will hopefully FULLY Islamise the nation and liquidate its white demographic majority to ensure that diversity and equality are enshrined forever.

This. I'm in Texas and all anyone is talking about is Schulz. Crazy right!?

I'm impressed with how fully he's tackled the many concerns that we ordinary citizens were feeling towards the EU specifically and globalism in general.

He really took on the vested interests, and he's gonna show those fat cats!

The revolution was a success brothers, we can relax now.

KEINE BREMSEN AUF DEM SCHULZ ZUG MUTTERFICKER

Damnit, I knew about one and two, but I wish someone told me about three about 25 years ago.

>Well, the funny thing is, if Schulz wins, poland is going to be annexed

How could one man be so fucking based?

I think you should be worrying more about Sudetenland.

oy veeeeeeeeeey its not a shill thread!

germans and czechs are eternal friends

Leftist who sucks refugee dick even more than Merkel.

Not gonna lie, former right winger here.
This is fucking hilarious watching the right wing crash and burn.
But in all seriousness, we can't let the anti-globalists split the EU!

>Polish Excalibur.jpg

>WTF how is this man so popular here?
I love when shill threads ask you to give your opinion on a complete fabrication. Very subversive but your posting style is a little too obvious.

>voted leave
>pro-EU
okay, blue crew

Second. I'm callin extreme BS.

Every leftist cites peer pressure as a valid reason for a political movement. All cowards.

FUCKING Hell Polbro.

I don't know how you all do it. Russia & Germany. Great neighbors!

This isn't the first time they've made a thread like this, the last one I saw was about how "epic" he was. It asked "Why does Sup Forums love this guy?" and came complete with memes that were even worse than the Hillary pepes.