CNN is #FakeNews

Here's a video of CNN faking being under Scud attack, while actually being in their Atlanta studio during Gulf War 1.

Sad

youtube.com/watch?v=gd8SdV80AL8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wu4nh8t88w&t=28s
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
youtube.com/watch?v=xFWc26SyFiw
youtube.com/watch?v=5eQYNVZpKB4
youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sleep with no socks on to increase the power and lower the smell of your farts in the morning.

moar

post webm version on wsg

the sheer depravity of it makes me sick

lol, just proves they have been liars since day fuggin one.

their election coverage was surreal

Every time you call CNN fake news, Don Lemon weeps alone in a darkened room.

wrong link. try this one:

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

Fake news!!!

The media are running out of stories to report on.

I've got 8 different web projects they can report on, but they'd rather try to be edgy and hip rather than relevant and useful.

Fuck you MSM, you provide nothing of value.

>in their Atlanta studio during Gulf War 1.
Fake news.

How ironic.

Another good one

CNN's Edited Footage from Milwaukee Family Watch the Unedited Version Here

youtube.com/watch?v=xFWc26SyFiw

Nice catch.

CNN is fucked up. They were founded by a guy who wanted global one world child policies, billions fewer people, and thought it was good that US soldiers were committing suicide.

wrong. they were actually in Iraq apparently, its been debunked, they were in a no fly zone miles away from the bombing in a hotel.

They did pretend to be under sarin gas attack multiple times when the air raid sirens would go off. They basically made a mockery of the entire thing and were fucking around, all of which was caught on tape how they were basically lying about the entire ordeal.

CNN was caught at one other time "covering" the iraq war with fake palm trees on the roof of their building. They've also been caught multiple times saying they were some place but actually on a green screen.

desu burning down the homes of rural and suburban retards might not be such a bad thing in the long run. It would raise the average IQ.

edit, sorry they were actually in Saudi Arabia apparently, if you can forgive the snarky fedora commentary, it shows they were actually at the hotel
youtube.com/watch?v=5eQYNVZpKB4

CNN is fake news.

The black ghettos are practically nothing but low IQ losers.

Don't forget about white trash. Wouldn't want to be racist now would we?

youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg

White trash aren't prone to being violent or low IQ, is the thing.

Tell that to the fat meth head chick who punched me in the face cause she thought I had meth.

PROTIP: I didn't have any meth.

The so-called white trash aren't anywhere near as criminal or low IQ as the black ghetto garbage. Average black IQ is 85, which is low end white IQ, yet leftists continue to ridicule these whites and do nothing but cover for blacks.

The only media sources I trust nowadays are Brietbart, Alex Jones, Sputnik and RT