Lets get a degenerate architecture thread going!

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z6GzXFQfj7Y?t=4m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=lXvpmLS3N_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What you post is nothing compared to the new shit they're trying to push

I know, Germany and Austria are beyond repair.

can i just post old photos with good architecture isntead

Of course, since we need also to look at them before they were (((art)))

I've seen some bad ones, but that's top 10 at least.

Fuck this, was going to post a normal comment, but I keep getting fucking spam blocked. die in a grease fire hiro.
And fuck toronto.

This is just fucking nuts.

why

See . But it's not only art but a piece of culture and who would want to erase culture?

what the fuck.

no, really. what the fucking fuck. what is this, a heart valve? i've never seen anything so repulsive in the world of architecture. who let someone create that abomination.

the fuck is this supposed to be, superman's ice cave whatever?

It is art goyim. Even when it looks shitty and you have to see it everyday.

I haven't even started with brutalism

(((liebeskind))) that stupid asshole, look what he did to the dresden military museum.

he is a prof at the luneburg university. I once met a couple of idiots studying there (I'm a civil eng) praising how great sucking his cock was. he, like the jew he is, does not even bother to attend his own lectures regularly

pls nuke

fuck the jews
fuck the jews
fuck the jews
fuck the jews
fuck the jews

EVERY.FUCKING.BUILDING.EAST OF THE IRON WALL

FUCK THE JEWS
FUCK THE JEWS
FUCK THE JEWS
FUCK THE JEWS
FUCK THE JEWSFUCK THE JEWSFUCK THE JEWSFUCK THE JEWSFUCK THE JEWSFUCK THE JEWSFUCK THE JEWS

>dresden military museum
German at least we in CZ have groups that fight against this where are your groups ?? for instance they want to build near Prague so scrapers what happened they immediately got attacked for wanting to ruin Prague.

>this meme again
the building got improved

>making your holy capital look like a vegas strip
what did muslims mean by this?

wow that picture is like balm for my soul.
thanks mate
thanks people of zagreb that are still in zagreb, not the fuckers that immigrated here

thx dude, I'm off to the gym now

>build a hideous Disney Hotel-tier building towering over your religion's holy cube
dumb muslims

Someone have those price comparison images?

Graz used to be so beautiful.
The Kunsthaus is a disgrace. And they are building more fuck like this.

Hanover building, Manchester.
The Hanover building is still there (it's under sheets in the second image), but look at how the rest of the area has change.

You can see on the left that Manchester used to have some beauty in it.

It's the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Bauhaus

fug, great restoration job
did parts of the front survive or what?

Good thing that probably costed almost nothing

Manchester now looks like a complete shithole.
WTF bongs why?

good for you

they get stomped when small
recent example, same city:
pic related, syrian immigrant "artist" talked the fat race-mixing mayor into funding his project with 150.000 euroshekels.

everyone and their dog hates it, but people rarely turn up to protest anymore, and when they do vid related happens:
youtu.be/z6GzXFQfj7Y?t=4m58s

The only aesthetic one is Norwegian opera house.
I'm starting to notice the more commies there are the more architecture turns to shit,

Have you ever seen a bigger piece of shit?

That is what the architects want.
They are progressive/modern, so good is bad and bad is good.

WHY?

I'm still deciding

This is actually okay compared to the hideous dreck that is this todays Modernism.

Looks like a tumor in metastasis.

Sine function as architecture

Dresden

STOP IT you will look like a commie block in 10 years.

Man, the pokémon designs just keep getting worse and worse.

I like brutalism, but not when it's paving over existing culture. They should brutalize new places.

Does that thing cut through the building? Like is the building permanently scarred?

What kinda function is it even supposed to fulfill.

(((Otto Stern)))

Based Roger Scruton.

But that's awesome. Old and new is always a cool combo, as long as both are held to the highest standards.

Looks like a lag in textures. Should delete SystemJewsihsehkelstein.exe

Looks like a cut jewish dick.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? WHY?!

>This thread

Half decent ,I'd say.

This is in my city. It was designed by a jewish Architect.

>he, like the jew he is, does not even bother to attend his own lectures regularly

How is this allowed?

>implying historical architecture looks better

It is uncut.

I think that the iceland music center thing is pretty cool.

>as long as both are held to the highest standards.

which rarely happens because the standard for modern architecture is that there are no standards.

Well it's new york so...

gonna post some pics of helsinki before and after

the cut little red brick building is the last remaining speck of the rather large power
works compound of the city of Hamburg. Old buildings filled with steam engines and tech of the 19'th centrury were flattened to make space for the trade fair buildings in Hamburg. Erected merely 20 years ago, the trade fair bldgs are now said to be at the wrong place in the city and are about to be abadoned....

I don't mind new things when they are on fresh ground, but it breaks my heart whenever they mutilate or destroy something old for some selfish glass experiment.

Madison as a whole is just one of the must fucking moronically designed cities I have ever had the misfortune of visiting.

Cambridge university typically looks like pic related...

>What kinda function is it even supposed to fulfill.
It is cancer. That is it's function, by design.

Fuck Jews.

They think it's clever to do away with horizontals & verticals, it's like thinking it's clever to make a car with square wheels.

.... but here is a 20th century addition to the university, the Wolfson building.
Imagine arriving at your new university, expecting this but getting pic related.
That's the Wolfson building, built slap bang in the middle of one of our most beautiful cities.

Is someone trying to alter cambridge or what?

Like I'm a modernist hipster, I like something new and cuhrayzee sometimes. But if you touch something like this you probably should be hanged.

Please God, smite these fucking camel jockey idiots

WO-HOO FINALLY!
A thread where I can bitch about degenerate architecture in my country

Fuck it looks like some training area for us marines fighting insurgents. Did they demolish something for this shit?

>literally a commie block
>Not even trying to hide the fact that it looks like a prison

Great for the human soul!!!

it isn't the buildings with modern architecture that are the problem, it's outstanding old architecture being tainted with poorly designed "modern" architecture like warts on a dick

those houses look megacomfy

before

after

I'm not sure. Given it's location I would assume that something was demolished, yes.

Has it been commified? Explain.

this exaclty, it's ballsacking like in stepbrothers, but the people here are too nice to even think in those terms

youtube.com/watch?v=lXvpmLS3N_E

j.b. peterson once said that university buildings should be inspiring, awesome and spectacular to embrace the importance of knowledge and culture

fuck my english is bad

This is why you don't hire H.R.Giger was an architect.

I live in Chicago and looking at this picture makes me want to commit suicide