Disabled Veteran Brutally Attacked While Trying to Save Turtle's Life

FOX 35 - Three young men are behind bars after Daytona Beach Police say they injured a disabled veteran and tortured a turtle.

>“He had the turtle like this, slamming it down. Somebody has cleaned up the side walk now. It was covered in blood,”
>“To see the guy throwing the turtle down on its shell as hard as he could and they were kicking the turtle that way, away from the lake away from the pond,”

He says he asked the guys to leave it alone, then tried helping the turtle back to the water.

>“While I had my head turned two of them started hitting me in the back of the head and punching me. Next thing I know we’re in a scuffle and I’m fighting three of them at the same time defending myself.”
>“One of it’s legs was up here,” said Blough, pointing towards some bushes next to an apartment building. “When he got slapped that down it shot stuff outside. So, I don’t doubt the turtle died,” said Blough.

Police officers arrested all three suspects, charging each with aggravated battery and animal cruelty. Garry’s wife is still shocked by what she saw.

Police say a responding officer last saw the turtle in the water with is a cloud of blood. When another officer went to check on it, it was gone, they believe the turtle died and sank.

“The animal likely suffered greatly during the time it was being battered by the three defendants,” the officer wrote in the arrest report.

Blough told them he did not want to fight, one of the attackers said “I don’t give a f—and I don’t care if I go to jail,” according to the arrest report.

Blough told police that the turtle was trying to crawl away but was seriously injured and unable to walk.

>"Yeah, I'd do it again and take the beating again if it meant saving that turtle," he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/16/disabled-navy-veteran-beaten-after-defending-turtle.amp.html?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=uZhf98IydQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where the fuck was Josuke?

Coconutniggers aka: Caribbean genroes use turtles for stews and soups. They were trying to eat and Grandpa interrupted them. What a faggot.

I'm glad he got beat. Veterans should be pariahs, they are scum. Every member of the American armed forces who sets foot outside of US to take part in a war of aggression is an accomplice to countless atrocities and should be outcast from all forms of civilized society.

What a guy.

OP Post source next time for slowfags

wtf is this low quality bait

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/16/disabled-navy-veteran-beaten-after-defending-turtle.amp.html?client=safari

Jeb: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>its almost like blacks aren't people
WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT

They are all part of the enemy of human decency, they deserve the lash and banishment. Fuck them and fuck all who defend them. Their assets will be seized by the new state and their families will be put to work to pay reparations to the loved ones of all the innocents they tortured and killed around the world.

>"Yeah, I'd do it again and take the beating again if it meant saving that turtle," he said.

yeah well youre fucking retarded not having a gun idiot

This guy has been granted "Secretary of Defense" once Jeb! cleans up the White House.

They thought it was racist Mitch McConnel

>vetran
>not conceal carrying

He deserves what he got. He could have saved many more people if he wasn't a pussy had a gun and killed more niggers. Now after they serve their 5 year sentences they'll be out raping white women and killing people.

Niggers do the same thing here in Sweden with hedgehogs. Niggers truly have no compassion for animals or humans.
>One race the human race

not even you believe this, buddy.

the reason for any nation, culture, or sovereignty is because of military protection or intervention
i cant tell if bait or potato niggers are this dumb

They dindu noffing wrong, theys just wanted to let turtle out of its shell, they heard crakas using that expression in positive light so they wanted to better the world!

he relaxed

I'm so fed up I can't stand this. THEY WERE TORTURING AN INNOCENT TURTLE THEN ATTACKED A FUCKING VET. These animals. Why. Just fucking why would someone do such a horrific thing. I'm sick at my stomach I can't take this. I'm going to relax I can't stand reading anymore shit like this today. I'm heartbroken. This is sick sick sick. Trump needs to fucking open up those fema camps.

>Ayo family why you in jail
>Me and my 2 bros beat up some white guy and a turtle

Reminder this wouldn't have happened if we had voted for Jeb.

How do you feel, Sup Forums. The turtle is dead, now. DEAD.

Eat a dick you spineless piece of shit.

Don't you know? ALL black people are ALL the non-stop victims on relentless white racism, all the time, every where, and that explains everyhting

Egypt

those coons woulda shit if I was there and all it woulda took is a warning shot or two and they'd take off. I dunno how many fines I've paid in the past 25 yrs for "Discharging a Firearm in city limits". Funny how any place you have a lot of niggers they try to restrict guns more (while blaming all white people)

Niggers gonna nig

Turtles are fucking worthless, they provide no utility to the environment or humans

The only reason why this angers stormweenies is because the the guy was a white individual involved in the military, and the perpetrators were black, if the perpetrators were white you guys wouldn't make a fuzz out of it

America must be in its final days if you're worried more about a fucking turtle than the mental wellbeing of veterans or black people

What a fucking shit tier country

wrong arc

>calls an entire species worthless and okay for genocide
>complains about racism

See in America, we can afford to worry about small things like this whereas in Mexico the biggest worry is who the cartel is gonna brutalize today.

Jeb's sphere of influence grows...

>Turtles are fucking worthless, they provide no utility to the environment or humans
Cruelty to helpless animals is indicative of other more serious social and mental disorders.

Some animals may seem to have minimal impact on the environment, but your assumption that they are worthless is irrelevant to the argument.

By changing the argument totally, one could say that Mexicans are totally worthless and they can and should be beaten at every chance. You guys can't even keep drug cartels from running your government.

Fix your shit, and when you have a perfect country tell us about our issues.....

Protip: Mexico will never be able to fix itself without 3rd party help.

>noted flag
>opinion discarded
You can keep to your "fantastic country" on your side of the wall paco

Says the Mexican as he hides inside to avoid the daily cartel beheading

Lots of people eat turtles. I used to work at a Chinese restaurant and I mentioned one time that I lived near a place called turtle lake. I don't remember exactly how the conversation went down after that but it was clear to me that the owners wanted to go get some sweet turtles to eat from that lame.

Actual chinks do not eat "chinese" food. I spent years at that place and almost everything they ate was nasty. For their soup it just looked like they walked through a forest and grabbed everything they could find and just threw it into a bowl of hot water.

The mental wellbeing of Black's and veterans is far more important than some fucking turtle, this is a fact, you've said it yourself, this situation arose specifically from mental illnesses in your citizens

>faggot veteran thinks he's some Greenpeace activist and that he's gonna save nature thanks to his mental illness
>turtle and guy gets rekt by blacks who had their mental stability ruined by their socioeconomical conditions in america

It's clear that your people are in need of help more than a fucking worthless turtle

You low iq stormfags are just siding with the turtle and the veteran so that you can shittalk about blacks

Fucking worthless country

how much do you guys want to bet this guy has a lot of animal cruelty in his past and he's desperately trying to justify it

Go cut off some more heads of random citizens, Paco.

>animal torture is ok
>assaulting a disabled veteran that tried to stop animal torture is ok
>the real victims are the perpetrators

MEXICAN INTELLECTUAL EVERYBODY

Grown men attacking a turtle. Wow, slavery was the worst thing the jews ever did to this country. Imagine what a paradise we would live in, if it were not for the white mans burden.

>it's OK to let niggers torture animals because muh feelings

>be mexican't
>nortenas de mexico
>shit-tier subhuman trash
>hurr durr turtles and child molesatation

Kill yourself, Paco. I can't wait to send the illegal trash to Mexico, regardless of their country of origin. May you all die of GRIDS.

Actually, turtles have assimilated quite well, within American society.

what the fuck are you retarded?

>the turtle
I don't care who tortures animals. I don't care who stopped it. I am glad that someone did, though it is a shame that it was too late.

I do not believe in torture of animals. I hunt, and kill and eat what I kill. If these people had a permit to trap, and were planning on eating this turtle, it would be no issue.

A few mentally ill people were charged with animal cruelty. In addition, they were charged with assault.

Stay in mexico you low IQ idiot.

I've never harmed animals in my life, but I still don't see why you have to go full hippy mode to justify your racism and ignore the issue at hand

Your citizens clearly are mentally ill, including your veterans, yet you only care about the wellbeing of white people instead of all the people invovled

You guys are fucking white trash

They should get help from professional psychiatrists, not get thrown in jail where they'll become violent criminals

Fucking worthless racist

I hope you'll be happy i killed a dindu trafficker during a raid yesterday

I hope JEB! takes action against those thugs.

>So, I don’t doubt the turtle died
i will have my vengeance.

Irish people unironically believe this

The low IQ white trash is showing its true colors in this thread already

yeah b-b-b-but #notallblacks

niggers
are
not
human

Why would you torture a turtle? I don't understand this. Turtle isn't even white.

>not be thrown in jail

>Blough told them he did not want to fight, one of the attackers said “I don’t give a f—and I don’t care if I go to jail,” according to the arrest report.

Animal abusers will be the first to hang on the day of the rope

Some are legitimately this dumb. They think the IRA circa 1980s were freedom fighters and feel an affinity to Muslims. They crack me up sometimes

tbf that turtle was an asshole tho

>I don't doubt the turtle died
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are clearly mentally unstable, the law clearly states that you can't hold a mentally ill person responsible for his actions.

fresh water fascist

>american soldiers are beta cowards

tell us something we didnt know OP

I bet he got red pilled that day on niggers.

>Mexicans are fucking worthless, they provide no utility to the environment or humans

Hmm.

SLOW AND STEADY COMRADES

I bet he's not even really mexican. I bet its some CTR shill hiding behind a proxy. kek

we need to get every black "person" out of the country and into shark infested waters.

carlos.jpg
they wanted to see the concept of a slow death

They don't eat sea turtles faggot.

I hear ya man I don't leave anywhere without packing. Im not getting caught with my pants down. This is mad max shit I tell ya packs of roaming savages.

we do value turtles more than mexicans

turtles:
>have less children
>don't live 10 to a two bedroom
>don't feel their children into disgusting obese brown turds
>turtles require less gibs
>turtles don't steal and kill
>turtles don't rape children

Looking forward to crushing your people under our boot like so many soggy pinto beans.

RIP little turtle, you accomplished more in your turtley life than those three niggers ever will

I mean, some niggers are really the worst kind of people.

So, you want to be violent against mexicans for schooling you on your own laws and morality?

Makes sense to a howling, chest beating racist chimp, I guess

I don't mind much when niggers BTFO goyim, but a turtle? It's innocent and defenseless against porch monkeys... Shoot every fucking nigger in the vicinity.

That story's pretty much an summary of the differences between whites and blacks.

The life of a nigger or a Mexican is worth less than the life of a turtle. It says so right here in the Talmud.

>They should get help from professional psychiatrists, not get thrown in jail where they'll become violent criminals

>abuse animals
>assault people
>no regrets

Jail and therapy are both wastes of time and money, in a perfect world they'd go directly to a firing squad

News of the day: Jews really like turtles for some reason, more at 11

Not in Texas, faggot, they execute even the mentally ill capital criminals. God, its beautiful. I hope we can execute the cop killing scumbag we currently have in prison here in Alaska.

lol you don't know anything about what I think, I'm just picking apart what a hypocrite you are

Not even surprised. Niggers fail at being human.

Brave Warrior.

did ANYTHING in my post reference sea turtles?

Although at least as far as Chinks go, I can guarantee you they eat them as well. They eat everything.

You mean like Jeffry Dahmer and Wayne Gacey? Yeah they totally got off Scott free

>jail and therapy are wastes of time.when dealing with blacks

Ftfy racist subhuman piece of shit

Then how about we fucking execute them instead if they are mentally unstable? Would end their suffering and spare us thousands of tax dollars.

>they'll become violent criminals
Too late for that desu.

>Irish

Why didn't the English finish the job on these faggots? They are nothing but paddy niggers.

>While I had my head turned two of them started hitting me in the back of the head and punching me
Niggers, cowards

>Gáttir allar,
>áðr gangi fram,
>um skoðask skyli,
>um skyggnast skyli,
>því at óvíst er at vita,
>hvar óvinir
>sitja á fleti fyrir.

>Eyes you use
>before you enter
>watch you should
>"side" watch you should
>because uncertain is to know
>where enemies
>sit before your feet

Always use your side sight with these bluemen

They never dares go infront of you, they like the cunts they are, attack from the back. So train your side sight.

It's like when you go around, your eyes point forwards, but you see to the sides, never turn your back at them, because that's the only time they dare to attack
youtube.com/watch?v=uZhf98IydQ0

Here nogs are afraid of us
Even when I march alone into greenland, they look down. Eyeball me, and I go straight for them, even if they are 5

Anyone who tortures defenseless animals should be treated as someone who will torture a defenseless human if they think they can get away with it. This especially applies to niggers, and even more so if they assault a disabled veteran.

Ben Carson is black. Neil DeGrasse Tyson is black. You know why I don't call them niggers? They don't torture animals, attack innocent people, and then boast about wanting to fuck up their lives just to hurt a stranger. Very stupid Mexico.

This is just another example of niggers having no empathy. These are psychopathic traits and people like this have no place in civilized society.

Could you use deadly force in this situation? Say the guy had concealed carry could he have pulled a gun and said leave the turtle alone? Obviously if he had a gun he wouldn't have been beat up but I'm talking more towards defending a turtles life
Also niggers are animals

Filthy fucking niggers

So where do goyim fall in all this?