>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IhsJnGy6Ec
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20170218T17&p0=867&msg=TRUMP RALLY &font=cursive&csz=1
medicaldaily.com/bill-gates-fears-massive-infectious-disease-epidemic-looming-his-lifetime-335450
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 19
youtube.com/watch?v=EsV37qiVBdE
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/angry-protesters-demand-trump-stop-attacking-women-muslims-immigrants-lgbtq-journali
twitter.com/VP/status/833027948810641408
youtube.com/watch?v=M353f0yzOf8
chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/editorial-jeff-sessions-cannot-be-trusted-to-investigate-trump/
ad.nl/dossier-nieuws/hoe-miljardair-bill-gates-de-wereld-wil-redden~a593be7e/
still4hill.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BE WARNED OF ANYONE POSTING
>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews will keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate muslims they're just victims of the jews false flags (you have to love one or the other if you're a kike puppet)
>some jews are actually pro-white like us! we should ally with them like hitler did! (ignoring that hitler would not sign the haavara agreement if he knew they'd create the holohoax)

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it, especially if you just glance at posts here. The poison is seeping. Their poison will ultimately be our death.

We propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are indubitably arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior (jewry) problems
d) NO support for Israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT IS THEIR END GAME

Their new playbook is trying to DISCREDIT positive policies and poison the well

Notice a massive bump in "jews are okay if they stay in israel goy" and "muslims arre just victims of the jews"/"false flag semites dindu nuffin" shilling?

Notice shills saying "le dividing zionist jews against other jews! Look at how publicly upset these jews are!!" and then ignoring how jews will publicly play enemy with their allies (a la USA and USSR to distract both their citizenry) to facilitate destroying host nations?

youtube.com/watch?v=6IhsJnGy6Ec

YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED THIS!!!!

>white house under Trump made a statement to remember the victims of Holocaust (no Jews specifically mentioned)
>oy vey remember the true victims
>Spicer: 5 million non jews died as well, you do not have monopoly
>days later
>actually goyim, the 5 million figure was made up, only the 6 million jews died, please only include us as the victims from now on

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

So, I remember yesterday, after the AP article came out, a lot of people were speculating that Trump was using a Canary Trap to determine the source of the Leaks. Has anything come out yet to confirm/deny those suspicions?

fyi to the split

PEWDIPIE SHOWS ALEX JONES IN HIS LATEST VIDEO

yay Make europe great again

So now that Trump's president are you going to have white kids? Or are you going to bitch about not having fun or how kids are annoying. Are you going to bitch about the non-existent overpopulation in white countries?

Trump's going to improve the economy like you said he would. Now that the illegals are gone we have plenty of room for white children.

Fuck off stormfag

Trump, cohn and kushner will decide who the "gooe jews" are and you'll shut your NEET mouth and deal with it

Go here first.
Recycle mine later.

HAVE CHILDREN YOU BURGER RETARDS, DO THE OPPISITE OF WHAT THE JEW SAYS

>I think one of the reasons we had this lopsided outcome in the Battle of 73 Easting of Desert Storm had a lot to do with our confidence, but also had a lot to do with the enemy.

>There are two ways to fight the U.S. Army -- asymmetrically, which means you try to avoid our strengths, or stupid. And the Iraqis in 1991 chose stupid.

kek I'm liking this McMaster guy the more I read about him
I really fucking hope that Trump chooses McMaster and not Bolton for NSC
on the upside Petraeus is out of the running

Nascar , Trump Rally, Hamburger....

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE AMERICAN

Should i attempt to get a high quality mate or just knock up the first pale land whale i see?

timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20170218T17&p0=867&msg=TRUMP RALLY &font=cursive&csz=1

COUNT DOWN FOR TRUMP RALLY FOR THOSE IN EURO LAND

Find some one you can settle down with, dont chase tens, but dont pick ones out of the dirt.

Who keeps splitfagging?

Mistakes were made.

Awoo?

medicaldaily.com/bill-gates-fears-massive-infectious-disease-epidemic-looming-his-lifetime-335450
So Bill Gates is going from country to country to warn the people about a great chance of a mysterious desease that may spread because of "birds" and because our environment is so dangrous and it would be worse than ebola.
This isn't suspicious AT ALL!

more pics from rally

seen on twatter:
>omg there are buses full of Trump supporters coming to the rally
>these people are NOT from melbourne!
no shit sherlock, he's The Fucking President

REMINDER: Gay means happy. Stop appropriating that word. Fags are sodomitical beasts.
The right wing thinks Milo's bringing down the left. But hes also going to bring down the right you fucking dopes. Fags doom nations. t. biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 19

Trump would be doing a lot better if he didnt commit adultery every day that he carries on with his false re-marriage.

PLEASE no Jews desu

From plebbit:

I am sure the low approval rating is eating at him quite deeply. And of course he will feign denial and continue to create ratings that suits him. Trumps refusal to recognize the truth is just one of many negatives that will help bring him down. Trump MUST go. Bad.

The countodwn's on the stream too

Awoovement!

You can keep baking. Germany. Or someone else if he can't.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/angry-protesters-demand-trump-stop-attacking-women-muslims-immigrants-lgbtq-journali

Fuck Canada

Whats the over/under on disruptors at the Rally? Im going with 7.

MAGA IS LOVE

>he holds a campaign rally as fucking president
>all channels will live stream it

TREMENDOUS!
twitter.com/VP/status/833027948810641408

Pence in Europe
Dump in Florida

Perfect time for the deep state coup. Pence is safe from revenge, he can easily take control of the US from there. He's been the sleeper agent of the deep state all along. Its ogre.

More plebbit salt:

If only the Republicans weren't so spineless, they would actually serve the country and impeach him already.

A man of the people. How often did you see Obama when he took office?

You still baking right?

>May 28, 2015

This is what his dumbfucking ass wanted with miss migration all over the world, and a skyrocketting population of shitskins living in squalor

AWOOOOOOO!

IT'S ALMOST THAT TIME AGAIN LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=M353f0yzOf8

what did you mean by this?

S-such an intimidating aura ...

Journalists are in the 1% of income earners...

Checkmate, atheists

im jelly

post your hate symbols

What did he tell her to make her laugh Sup Forums?

Also german press loves pence and can't wait for him to replace trumpler

I feel like at some point CNN will try to not do it, or only the beginning..

LADS I CANNOT WAIT FOR CNN TO AIR "CNN SUCKS"

IMAGINE IF THEY BLEEP IT kek

I need screencaps. Also, ask them "Impeach on what grounds?"

Miata owners are faggots

Plebbit reacting to this article: chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/editorial-jeff-sessions-cannot-be-trusted-to-investigate-trump/

It's depressing how I don't even care when I see articles like this anymore. Trump and his administration are being a national embarrassment daily and I expect the wrong thing to happen in every aspect of his administration. And this is coming from somebody who very nearly started to support him (didnt vote for him)

What DID he mean by this!?

i like how the left is too busy not doing their jobs to tell others how to do their jobs. also when they don't have employment it'll be harder for them to try to kick us out of our jobs

Okay then.

to be honest this is way cuter than awoo

I can later. I've got to run to the store before the rally and get some grocery shopping done. I've got almost no food in my house.

ad.nl/dossier-nieuws/hoe-miljardair-bill-gates-de-wereld-wil-redden~a593be7e/
This Dutch article is only a few days old. Yes some of them have deseases I know.

>Trump Shop
So comfy

just like the good ol days. my body has never been more ready

checks

Does Merkel speak English?

MOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAR

Journalists on the offensive on twitter again, trending:
#NotTheEnemy

meme support needed

this was the crowd last september, same locatoin

He used to use tanning cream or how that's called, he really was orange

But he stopped doing that, he doesn't color his hair either

He'll be gray grandpa soon

>Trump will never slow dance with you.
>why live?

Can't wait for the German press to die out and be replaced with nothing.

She's smitten with the Silverwolf. Shes never been in the presence of such comfy.

Why is Pence being such a good goy over in Europe? This is not what we wanted.

>President Trump on Thursday signed legislation ending a key Obama administration coal mining rule.
>The bill quashes the Office of Surface Mining's Stream Protection Rule, a regulation to protect waterways from coal mining waste that officials finalized in December.

>mfw Trump is draining the swamp only to replace it with toxic waste water instead

>thilly

ive never heard this term in my life.

also, we all remember this entrance to melbourne from last year, yes?

She's attracted to him. Quite simply.

wow he looks like crap on the full left
middle 2 are best

He did a bunch of fundraising after.

Oh and forgot to add, my suspicion is that Pence is the leaker and is pulling some Frank Underwood shit because hes literally repeating everything neocon republicans do.

still4hill.com/

G IS GRANDMA

WHAT NOW XRUMPAH-KIN

Homos have a lisp, so everything with an s is a th.

Thats what Pence does best, he is just trying to make the lefties get comfy, now they will be the frogs who will boil these next 8 years.

I mean your country really is big and has everything and you don't really need to know anything about the rest of the world but this is an insane level off not being informed

Yes, everyone in Europe who doesn't clean toilets for a living speaks english

Truly something beautiful user.

I deleted my fucking Trump Rally folder by accident.

What the fuck do I do now?

When does the rally start? How many hours do I have to wait?

I was only like 14 when he took office. What did Obama do his first month? Hide?

Anyone have the transparent MAGA hat template?

shill this, hannity says it almost every night

ctrl z

FUCK HURMP

No, DDR citizens only learned russian in school