youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IhsJnGy6Ec
breitbart.com/texas/2017/02/17/fake-news-media-lying-public-ice-arrests/
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/589410/Angela-Merkel-more-refugees-Syria-Iraq-German-chancellor-terrorism-ISIS
youtube.com/watch?v=EsV37qiVBdE
twitter.com/GaysForTrumpFL/status/833011744456982531
timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20170218T17&p0=867&msg=TRUMP RALLY &font=cursive&csz=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rally soon

fyi

Republicans simply refuse to acknowledge that these radical Christian extremists are as much of a threat to America as radical Islamic extremists.
They're a much greater threat than any foreign terrorists. They operate domestically and they now have cheerleaders in the White House.
For anyone upset about having Christianity associated with radical terrorists, that's how your Muslim neighbors likely feel.

>split

what about taking responsibility for your actions instead of blaming others, you pathetic weakchinned faggot.

>something wrong with us in the west
>lets blame japan

kys

Requesting the rick grimes ice agent pic

BE WARNED OF ANYONE POSTING
>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews will keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate muslims they're just victims of the jews false flags (you have to love one or the other if you're a kike puppet)
>some jews are actually pro-white like us! we should ally with them like hitler did! (ignoring that hitler would not sign the haavara agreement if he knew they'd create the holohoax)

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it, especially if you just glance at posts here. The poison is seeping. Their poison will ultimately be our death.

We propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are indubitably arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior (jewry) problems
d) NO support for Israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT IS THEIR END GAME

Their new playbook is trying to DISCREDIT positive policies and poison the well

Notice a massive bump in "jews are okay if they stay in israel goy" and "muslims arre just victims of the jews"/"false flag semites dindu nuffin" shilling?

Notice shills saying "le dividing zionist jews against other jews! Look at how publicly upset these jews are!!" and then ignoring how jews will publicly play enemy with their allies (a la USA and USSR to distract both their citizenry) to facilitate destroying host nations?

youtube.com/watch?v=6IhsJnGy6Ec

did he leave his wife?

MAGA

TRUMP RALLY TODAY!!!!!!

got you senpai

>FAKE NEWS: Media Lying to Public on ICE Arrests

ICE officials are continuing to defend themselves against the national media which continues to mischaracterize the role and intent of the round-up of criminal aliens.

Media reports have called the Operation Cross Check arrests of criminal aliens a mean-spirited effort by ICE officials and Trump.

When ICE agents arrested Daniel Ramirez Medina, a 23-year-old Mexican national, media outlets quickly jumped on his DACA status granted by Obama. Outlets failed to report Medina was targeted because of his alleged “gang member” status, Breitbart Texas reported.

“Daniel must be given his freedom, now,” said United We Dream Advocacy Director Greisa Martinez in the Washington Times. “Under Trump’s America, no one is safe. Donald Trump and Republicans must say in no uncertain terms that DACA recipients are safe.”

>Fact: Being a gang member is a DACA-disqualifying activity.

This operation was planned well in advance of the Trump Administration taking office. It is a regularly scheduled targeted operation. Despite this, media outlets have questioned the intent of the operation and even gone as far as calling it retaliation for immigration protests. U.S. Representative Joaquin Castro (D-TX) questioned ICE’s intent stating, “I am asking ICE to clarify whether these individuals are in fact dangerous, violent threats to our communities, and not people who are here peacefully raising families and contributing to our state. I will continue to monitor this situation for La Raza.”

ICE firmly responded to these types of statements by officials and media, calling them “false, Dangerous, and irresponsible.”

breitbart.com/texas/2017/02/17/fake-news-media-lying-public-ice-arrests/

Only have room for a few comments:
Because their party lost, they get their side riled up over nothing by lying.
>

Need to issue hunting licenses allowing killing of border crossers

some jews are okay lol

How many bongs until the rally?

Is Trump going to build the wall yet?

>leave
if by leave you mean bash his intern's head in, pay off the coroner, use his remaining political capital to get himself a morning show to sleep with his co-host who just adopted a somalian kid, then yes.

Israel is good because jews will keep to themselves

Anti-Christian stormcucks are just as bad as Jews. Two sides of the same coin. The right side is the Christian side. No, not Zionists, but real Christians, like Putin's Russia.

Isn't it a left-wing tactic to put everyone into groups?
Right-wingers value Individualism, so this all Jews are bad is pure nonsense, call out the kikes that you think are doing bad but treat them as individuals

I'm an illegal immigrant.

Serious question, has anything good ever come from a xenophobic movement? Is there a single time in history that we can look back on and be like "yeah, thank God we stopped Irish coming in for a few years, they could've ruined everything". It's like every 20 years people are like "no but for real THIS time we really should scapegoat these minorities"!

I wish I had a blonde haired blue eyed qt Christian gf who likes Fallout New Vegas.

>the tweet that destroyed Joe's marriage.

We're on shillcon 3 atm, be advised.
Over.

I can bake for a little while or something.
Mine was linked first. Recycle the krauts thread later.
Some Jews are okay.

TRUMP RALLY TODAY!!!!!

Fuck off stormfag

Trump, cohn and kushner will decide who the "good jews" are and you'll shut your NEET mouth and deal with it

31 YEAR OLD SHUT THE FUCK UP

GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD AND ORGANS NOT YOUR POLITICS AND E. ORDERS

Guess who made Pewdipie's latest video?

So now that Trump's president are you going to have white kids? Or are you going to bitch about not having fun or how kids are annoying. Are you going to bitch about the non-existent overpopulation in white countries?

Trump's going to improve the economy like you said he would. Now that the illegals are gone we have plenty of room for white children. Surrogates exist why don't you use those?

Don't bother, there's niggers banned from cripple and shills roaming around.
Gotta wait for the rally for it to improve slightly.

Amen

How many dates into a relationship would your idea of a pure aryan goddess finally put out?

Who keeps splitfagging?

I'm unironically watching and enjoying some of pewdiepie's videos
this election has fucked the nation

>Some Jews are okay.

True. It is not a racial thing, but ideological/religious.

Just be sure to keep on playing videogames, that usually makes it easier to get an Aryan gf

Is that worth watching? I had been interested.

how long until the rally?

Some tard can't do basic math.

>joe and mika have crazy hate for President Trump after he outted them
>cucks still watch morning jew, a leftist rag with two hysterical adulterers whining about Trump
>even after The President tells them to knock it off
sad!

lol

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/589410/Angela-Merkel-more-refugees-Syria-Iraq-German-chancellor-terrorism-ISIS

guys... take a look at this

i can't stand it anymore... merkel is bringing in even more refugees?

germany will soon fall if a fourth reich isn't established... are they destined to go the way of sweden? is this it? are we finished? is it... over?...

kek, I made that one. But I made this one later.

It's normal Kirara fare with extra yuri

God
DAMN

asked this question in the split thread.

So, I remember yesterday, after the AP article came out, a lot of people were speculating that Trump was using a Canary Trap to determine the source of the Leaks. Has anything come out yet to confirm/deny those suspicions?

ay Rick

Lemme mask u sumfin

How you gonna protect our borders Rick?

You can't even protect Lori and corl

I forgot it was Eastern
youtube.com/watch?v=EsV37qiVBdE

Marriage. You fucking degenerate.

she puts out on the 4th
when you think that she's not really interested and so you start going after someone else but she calls you up abruptly asking WTF
then she invites you over for dinner

once you taste a sip of redpill, you'll be guzzling the jug in no time.

I miss having a non-lunatic as President.

>Orthodox Church in Russia
>Real Christian
>No a Cuckdon that obeys everything the State promotes since the Tzars
Choose your realm, user, or you confess to the FSB agent at the Orthodox Church or you confess to God Himself and seek God alone and no other person.

Do I make you mad John?

3.5 Burgers

I goof'd. It was an accident. I didn't see the German say he was baking. We'll use his thread next

Thanks senpai

>Bannon and Miller even have Neocons shaking
>We love our Goering and Goebbels, don't we folks?

We SHOULD have stopped the Irish. What is your point?

>Not* a Cuckdon

>Republicans simply refuse to acknowledge that these radical Christian extremists are as much of a threat to America as radical Islamic extremists.
>They're a much greater threat than any foreign terrorists. They operate domestically and they now have cheerleaders in the White House.
>For anyone upset about having Christianity associated with radical terrorists, that's how your Muslim neighbors likely feel.

>being this mad someone three times younger than you is more effective and influential politically
HAHAHA, THE FUCKING RICE NIGGERS BRAINWASHED HIM INTO THINKING SENIORITY IS A SUBSTITUTE FOR COMPETENCE

No way... Jesus, Gen Z is going to there with us on the front lines to save the world.

The President basically just said the 1st Amendment was an enemy of the people.
Its certainly his enemy, and he is soon to find out that he is not America.

You fucked up. I'm banning you from ptg forever.

Gays4Trump confirm YUGE turnout in Melbourne
twitter.com/GaysForTrumpFL/status/833011744456982531

No, it's total shit.

But the animation is alluring, give the 1st episode a try and see if you're like me.

Non. Sense. Brazilian.

The Orthodox Church stands true and strong.

I immigrated from China, where the state propaganda basically says the Communism party and its great leader = the country, and patriotism = loving your party and your leader. Criticizing your great leader is the equivalent of going against your country, and starting a war against "the will of people".
Never have I thought this reality is becoming America one day.

timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20170218T17&p0=867&msg=TRUMP RALLY &font=cursive&csz=1

COUNT DOWN LINK FOR EURO TIME ZONES WHO ARE CONFUSED

watch your language. Swearing isn't very cashmoney.

>no Christian terrorists
>Christianity doesn't teach extremist violence and Islam does
Wew

...is that a time traveling Trudeau?

>Melbourne

But what are they doing in Australia?

When's the rally?

Yes, rituals may be all correct, but that doesn't mean the odds you're confessing to an FSB agent are extremely high in comparison to any other standard.

Answer your GayMail, kid.

>heroes of the holocaust

Totally not a fascist. The media is the enemy of the American people? Jesus. He just declared war on the first amendment, again.

My favorite part is that he deleted it so that he could add CBS and ABC and retweet it. He didn't delete it because he realized it was a deranged thing to say. He had to make sure those orgs were included.

I-I was just trying to help. This is my first ever time baking.
What about the rest of the yellow marked shows on my list? I dropped BanG Dream because the first episode was way too similar to K-On so my autism wouldn't let me stop comparing the two.

DAHNALD

Donald Trump is a kike digits confirm based jews don't exist

Can hiro make a board for autistic larpers already?

Leafs are fags.

NANI?

They are cursed for denying Christ. That's why they are greedy and butthurt and all of them need glasses and stink like shit.

But at the same time - Some are just as bad as muslims: they won't stop until all the white man are gone and they rule.

Others just hate the old guard banking clans who look down on them for being eastern european. punished jews are /ourjews/

German jews destroyed Roy Cohn's uncle and put him in jail for pretending to be german origin to get into the banking business.
The old guard did the same thing to Jared Kushner's father for getting a little too successful and stepping on too many toes.

>My favorite part is that he deleted it so that he could add CBS and ABC and retweet it. He didn't delete it because he realized it was a deranged thing to say. He had to make sure those orgs were included.
Yeah, it was awesome

AWOO for DJT.

Jesus Christ.
Jesus FUCKING Christ.
This man needs to be stopped, and even at this point I would welcome a Mike Pence because he's not a totalitarian, batshit insane wanna-be Putin.

Tax return came in today

Mp5 or ar15?

People with common sense are making fun of us (drumpf supporters) again

Truth. Just truth. Sad!

Look, don't waste your breathe. The Orthodox Church has existed since Pentecost and will continue doing so until the end of time. It does not matter what you think about it.

>inauguration
>the end
Nigga, the election was just Dragon Ball
Presidency is Dragon Ball Z