So is now a good time to actually play this game? Will this teach me everything that is going on in the current year?

So is now a good time to actually play this game? Will this teach me everything that is going on in the current year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feY5KhdXsUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Desu ex is anti-globalist but also anti-authoritarian. The typical polfag would hate it.

DESPERATE
Your turn.

half of Sup Forums is anti authoritarian

Why contain it?!

>Desu ex is anti-globalist but also anti-authoritarian

half of /pol believes we have the right to privately own nukes

Where the fuck are the authoritative cucks coming from anyway?
Oh, don't answer, I know.

Are you guys time travelers from the previous decade?

this game predicted a lot of things

Played it in 2002, quite the mind fuck.

I'm planning on playing it again for its wisdom and redbulls. Back when I first played it it was just a fun conspiracy game, now I see it as a simulator of what's to come. It's that redbulled.

Also it was released two years before 9/11 and the towers are missing from the game, ostensibly because they were destroyed by terrorists in the storyline. Just a (((pure coincidence))) I guess.

>is now a good time to actually play this game?
The combat mechanics kinda suck, you'll just be playing it for the story (at least get the HD remake mod). If you just want a good shooter/puzzle game from that era Half-Life is far superior in terms of game play, and it also has a cool story line (and an HD remake as well)

>redbulled

Where are you going that redbull is the autocorrect preference?

'Redpilled' is gay as fuck and annoying so I use 'redbulled' instead

>that redbull is the autocorrect preference?
cuckedByInjuns.ca I'm guessing
>unrelated far side

>not having played the game already
Which one are you a generation z or post 95 millenial

Ah okay. Just seemed weird.

Play Metal Gear solid instead.

They're missing because the graphics programmers only rendered half the skybox and then mirrored it. It was an optimization to speed up the outdoor scenes.

Graphics are pretty basic to current year eyes, but the storyline is interesting and solid.

But which real world tech billionaire is Bob Page?

youtube.com/watch?v=feY5KhdXsUQ

Eidos was such a based studio
>deus ex
>hitman
>thief

it takes actual patience to play. it's not a CURRENT_YEAR run and gun consolized beige fest shooter.

the gfx are bad but there are udpdate paks that people have made that help a lot.

YES, THIS. KEK IS HERE.

As a fan of both, sometimes I am sick of Kojima's over dramatic shit. Deus Ex 1 is still my favorite game of all time, probably because of me being younger and it being my first exposure to red pills (x-files does not count, right?)

yes that was the (((reason))), perhaps it was just an excuse. that x-files spin off even predicted a plane would fly into WTC (and be stopped at the last minute)

clearly elon musk.

still my fav game first played it in 2014

Little Big Planet 3 is free this month on PlayStation. Based

didnt notice this back then. holy fuck!

essential viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Greatest game of all time. Predicted 9/11, Europe's fall to multiculturalism, the Meme War, called out the Rothschilds, and much more. If things continue being true from that game, expect a nuclear war between Pakistan and India in the 2020s.
Eidos was the publisher, and were massive cucks.

Deus Ex and Thief were the brainchilds of people associated with Origin Systems, Hitman was its own Slavic greatness until Eidos turned the series degenerate.

Oops, Io Interactive was Danish. I thought they were Slovak for some reason.

>invisible war

Shit, and with the water crisis in Kashmir it's not unlikely.