PEWDIEPIE REDPILL OVERLOAD

>uses clip of Alex Jones saying that Hillary and Obama hate God and prosperity

PEWDIEPIE JUST REDPILLED MILLIONS OF MORE CHILDREN.

the future is bright lads

youtu.be/d2dNb0wdJF0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDx-7tBPXLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I started watching alex because of how entertaining he is

After seeing Alex Jones on Joe Rogan he gained way more credibility to me, usually you just see these crazy clips.

AT THIS POINT PEWDS IS DOING THE WORK OF KEK

I love how he is obviously trying to make him look good (non-verbal communication)

I fucking love Pewdiepie

Whether they use a crazy clip of AJ or a legit one, I'm just happy to see the man get more exposure.

Alex Jones clips were the only thing I found remotely funny. I feel so much stupider after watching this. Thanks user

Normies will just see a crazy, sweaty man with a red face saying shit they don't understand.
I wouldn't say the clip made him look good by any standard, but he's putting him on the consciousness of his fan base, and you can bet at least 1m of those users are gonna curiously look him up.

is this the first time hes made a video showing the board?

This guy knows what he's doing.

He's used Sup Forums in the past, so it's not really noteworthy. What is though is the Alex Jones segment. That's a nuclear bomb red pill drop for his channel, even if the clips he used was AJ doing is ridiculous, rambling hype thing.

he is the only journalist with the integrity to report that not only is hillary clinton a retched old hag on the brink of death, but that she is also a literal demon who smells of sulphur and plans satanic pedophile sex rings and multiple assassinations.

How woke is Pewdiepie?

No matter how hard you try I'm not going to watch this faggots videos. Stop posting them.

All SJW victims are my friends

Alex jones is a controlled opposition agent, beyond doubt. Likely a Project Monarch victim

Say that again, faggot, and I'll rip your goddamn throat out.

stop shilling this faggot cuck subhuman

real redpill on pewdiepie:

He is already bought and paid for by the jews. Nicknamed "the contingency". He is suddenly being made to appear counter-culture and "anti-PC" by the media so that jewtube can have a controlled opposition on their side and manipulate the children (and autistic Sup Forumsacks) that watch him.

Sup Forums unironically thinks that the most subscribed to person on jewtube is somehow based and redpilled and against mainstream media. Niggers, he IS mainstream media. I'm not surprised Sup Forums fell for the meme.

>that Rust AK-47 part

fuckin KEK

Pewdiepie bogpill when?

stop it pewdiepie. you wont get any new subscribers here.50 million are enough either way. you can stop posting all your videos here.

Alex Jones may be controlled controlled opposition but 90% of what he says is right. I've followed him for years and you learn to love his character.

Who are these ugly motherfuckers?
Could you give me quick rundown?

and most people dont even realize alex jones is controlled opposition as well

this, if he is controlled opposition, then ltierally everyone is controlled opposition.
I'v watched alex jones since before youtube on Google Video. Him running around with lizard man David Icke trying to jump over walls to get into bilderberg meeting and promptly being chased this was like 2006.

Lost my shit at the alex Jones part

>
>and most people dont even realize alex jones is controlled opposition as well
Prove that he's controlled opposition

shills

PewDiePie is the fuckin man

Now that Disney and Youtube Red have cut ties, Pewds is free to do as he wills. The fire rises.

pewdiepilled

we've won lads
pewdiepie visits Sup Forums confirmed
we've won
and a good night's sleep I'll have

I wonder when he will get pewdiepie on his show.
Repeating numbers and it happens this year.

AYYY

Fug

user is pointing out that alex jones is controlled opposition and instead of looking into it yourself you just say "shill".

thats what normies do. They label and hide from the truth, alex jones has been under cia thumbs for years dude. Hes just entertaining to watch at x2 speed and he spouts half truths noone need him to discover, and lies about things you can only confirm through intelligence agencies. Its pretty vivid when joe rogan gets him high, and he destroys the forum when he starts spouting of about psychic vampires, when pizzagate and child trafficking was more than enough.

>mfw the fire is rising

implying anyone really cares that hes a glorified tripfag.

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

yeah guys believe me, alex jones is controlled opposition

don't ask me for proof...just look into it baka god fucking retards

Ironic shitposting level

he's not all the way, because he's a swede, but he's gotten that taste and now he's feeding 50 million children a taste of it too

I care

PILLED

wtf i hate Alex Jones now !

No idea who piepie guy is, but Alex Jones is the greatest living American.

Stop lying.

I have some vague idea that guy is on youtube, but I stand by my assertion about Alex Jones.

Hm. Indeed possible. Pewds would be brave indeed if he really dared to openly oppose the NWO. They killed JFK, and they'd fucking kill him too.

Alex Jones is a controlled opposition agent for sure. Trump? I don't know what to think. It's likely. Pewdiepie? Maybe as well. Skepticism is very appropriate in today's world, at any prominent individual who (allegedly) claims to represent the white race.

yes.

>He's used Sup Forums in the past, so it's not really noteworthy
>is this the first time hes made a video showing the board?
This answers nothing.

it matters significantly you retard
Pewdiepie, through youtube, has the ear of 54 MILLION children, and any video he posts, they'll gladly eat up
he's literally feeding the next generation redpills, and will cause massive changes in everything as those kids get older

literally an army of NatSoc kids all over the planet in a few years, all for free

he made another ylyl from /gif/ some month ago.
then he didn't show Sup Forums in the background.
it was just all of the webm in fullscreen. but they were all from a gif thread.
if you watch that video it is crealy 4chin gif humour.
niggers getting run over etc.

>pewdiepie goes to /gif/
>doesn't even hide it in his videos

Holy shit you know that means that anytime you see a fucking Swede flag on Sup Forums that it could possibly be pewdiepie.

i believe he lives in the UK

Don't try to fucking correct me, pewdiepie.

Why cause he won't name the jews? Don't you see how counter productive that is? He knows he can get them on the merits of their actions not the fact that they're jews that's just a set back and it turns people off.

>he made another ylyl from /gif/ some month ago.
indeed.
>then he didn't show Sup Forums in the background.
that was the point of the question. before there was plausible deniability, he could say it was from some other site, etc.
>it was just all of the webm in fullscreen. but they were all from a gif thread.
I was able to track down which thread it was back then (also because I wanted the trump webm he used then) just to confirm.

There is no other country than the USoA where a pseudo journalist saying so much crazy paranoic crap would have an audience. Now, i must admit that his acting skills are legit and his voice sounds geat.

Shut up, Felix

shit they found me

he knows that there'll be a backlash for the sole fact that he visits this site

aside from baiting the media, what is his end game?

that means that everytime I smoke some brit for their poor dentistry it's actually him behind it, baiting people with somebody else's flag like a welsh son of a bitch

So pewds is using Sup Forums?Wtf i love him now,based sweede.

Our guy confirmed

>he's actually showing the Sup Forums board

oh god. help us.

Everyone always said Alex was controlled opposition and a charlatan.
Then he went on Joe Rogan's podcast and they fact checked everything he said and found his prophecy to be true.

Most of Pewdiepie's audience consists of children ages 10-14. I was in that age bracket when I found Sup Forums and became redpilled.

IT'S THE BIG ENCHILADA

>tfw alex finally will hit 2-mil subs thanks to pewds army

>Most of Pewdiepie's audience consists of children ages 10-14.
I highly doubt that. Do you any study backing your claim?

did he really just make a video about watching shitty webms on /gif/...
And people wonder why this site has gone to shit...

that is exactly what he is. that 10% is just there to paint the rest as bullshit.

Wrong. He showed b before

>tfw have vhs tapes from him
i should pop one in

>yfw you realize we are living in the "Pewdiepie death camps" timeline

He's literally recording Sup Forums!!!

Bring evidence of that.

what's next, Hitler was controlled opposition paid for by the jews to purposely lose the war?

Why is the fact that he visits Sup Forums a breaking news? He's been streaming for Sup Forums before he got famous.

Only God can save his soul now...
Papa bless

could be a compilation video or shit people sent him. but yeah, ylyl threads show up in his vids from time to time. this isnt the first and wont be the last.

watch his last video, seu viadão.

Stop picking on Alex. He is just a humble supplement salesman.

sweetie, the question is whether he's shown the board before this time.

learn to read, sweetie. don't bother me if you don't.

No i don't. Would you say his videos are targeted at a mature audience?

This one is a confirmed thread on /gif/

Can Sup Forums's servers handle an average four to eight million daily traffic increase? I guess we'll find out.

The next generation is safe

This is some of the stupidest analysis I've read in a while. Worse than CNN. No tendies for you, user

Oh honey....

*sips tea*

Listen sugar, you cant use that sort of condescending language around here okay?

topkek
dubscomfirm

/gif/ is a filter for newfags anyways. Its not really unusual

Is it normal for him to just browse Sup Forums in his videos? I haven't seen many of his previous ones.

Yes

That nigger pwdiepie just open ylyl thread, film it and earn fucking bazillion of dollaridos.

He stopped giving a fuck and is now gouging how far he can red pill his audience /ourguy/ for sure

imagine if a mountain nigger like you was that clever.

Alex has been doing this for over a decade or more, I'm 28 and pretty much as long as I can remember the internet he's been around it, save for the AOL days. He was always semi-big with his own crowd and having his name out there a little, but I remember when Loose Change 2nd Edition came out, that's what the internet conspiracy culture really really blew up. I started seeing him way more around that time... and the funny part is that he has actually calmed down a lot.

He used to be way more into the really strange conspiracies, reptilian type of things, I wanna say he played a big part in the term Illuminati getting popularized, had a pretty notable documentary where he supposedly infiltrated the Bil-de-bear Group meetings and you got to see the weird rituals they were doing out in some California forest glen... as far as I know he definitely brought NWO to the forefront of mainstream conspiracy culture. As far as making money, he's more or less a snake oil salesman who offers up all of his material for completely free, he used to be on AM radio stations syndicated too, similar to Coast 2 Coast AM... this is him back in his AM radio days 'crying' about 9/11 but he's not crying for the reasons most Americans were on that day...

>youtube.com/watch?v=QDx-7tBPXLM

He's basically the Hulk Hogan of conspiracy theory politics, makes it exciting, theatrical and WWE-esque. Very charismatic, created this boogeyman enemy that makes people feel like they are uniting against something together,