What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_1hWqSz6I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Life_in_the_Emerald_City
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

;_;7
>no taps for Ty

Her Husband was a complete moron who decided it was a good idea to die for the Jew.

The USA has no idea how to fight against an enemy that uses guerilla tactics it seems. Whenever they invade a country like Viet Nam or Iraq they struggle. The United States army was designed to fight against another world power's army, not peasants with AK's and tunnels in the ground.

And the piece of shit went ahead and married her. If you look like a hideous mutated freak then, yes, you're a piece of shit for pushing marriage onto a distraught woman who could not possibly enjoy sharing a life with you. Be a man: wear a bag over your head and take refuge in the woods. You shouldn't have gotten blown up for Israel.

>Be a man: wear a bag over your head and take refuge in the woods.

We accidentally elected a retard right before Islam declared war on us.

wow, get over it, hillary lost.

Honestly, I 100% agree. Knowing you look like a slice of arse, why would you pressure a woman into marriage like that. Is this now a military hate thread? Most people I know in the armed forces are absolute cunts.

underrated

Did she fuck him that night?

he fought for the NWO

the us military is nothing but dumb welfare niggers too stupid and lazy to get a real job so they go play butt buddy with all the other faires on the taxpayers dime. Then when they get their feelings hurt they demand even more money. Ridicuklous. They are so stupid they couldnt even think to do a sneak attack on isis like trump plans to.

>I'm going to fight for freedom and democracy
>In a third world shithole where people don't value either of those things
Everything is fine though, at least the merchant ally wins again.

No armed forces are equipped to do that unless they are willing to disregard rules of war and punish the civilians or level the whole place.

Bush and his wars were awful not matter what political side you are.

>TECH SUPPOOOOOORT

I remember everyone gushing out of their vagina with happiness when they first heard about this. All my family and friends were liberals at the time.
Why is the truth always the exact opposite of what liberals believe. Is there anything they believe that is actually correct?

Jews. youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4

Two souls sacrificed for Israel.

>Bush and his wars were awful
thank you for correcting the record.

>Be american
>Get disfigured for the Greatest ally
>While your wife cucks you with BBC and records it

Damn, even Nemesis can get a grill.

Now I really feel like a loser.

Turns out invading a stable country destabilizes it and leads to the downfall to the entire region

who knew?

/thread

The war, like much of neoconservative worldview, was based on the underlying theory that everyone in the world has the same values and temperament as middle class white people and would immediately re-create America if not for circumstances.

As it turns out a bunch of medieval durka durkas don't WANT a fucking democracy

You don't say no to krang.

oh yeah i love white bitches getting hurt by niggers.

You didn't listen.
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_1hWqSz6I

>flag
I ashamed to have some germans in my blood.

It was a half war. Not a fully commited invasion. When you try to be world police and mediator and installer of new puppet government, it always ends in quagmire with no gain. It should have been either no invasion or 100% crush the fuck out of them with everything you have available, annex the country, raise US flag.

If it's pre-1945 blood then you are fine

With Jews, you lose

No because the world is not a fluffy gay safe space and they don't want to admit it

It happened.

Idk maybe it was the bogus WMDs or the let's send more white people to get killed for Israel and globalist multinationals. I can't decide.

Did a kek

Welp my grand grandfather was a german soldier on the eastern front who died.
So i guess im fine.

ITT: Hipster faggots too chickenshit to fight in any war

Honestly, it's liberals fault. Sure military's of NATO fight for the Jew. However, it's liberal pussies who would cry to no end about "civilian" casualtys is the reason why wars are no longer won. Total War is the only way to truly win a war. End of Story.

Liberals gave us shitty rules of engagement so we ended up getting blown up by the savages.

"Why We Lost Our Empire; the Post"

THIS

> you are brave enough to die for me, aren't you goy

Why should he forgo his happiness for other people?, If you were ugly as that you would cling onto whatever you could get.

You were americans

Butthurt military ape detected.

What a horrible situation

The Age of Men is over. The Time of the Orc has come.

>What went wrong?

Everything went exactly as planned

The goal was regional destabilization

Legendary

>Most people I know in the armed forces are absolute cunts.

Same here. The only one not like that is my dad, but he was drafted to 'Nam, didn't have much of a choice. All the veterans I know are either drug addicts, morons, govt. workers, or a combination of the three.

Tonight

It's not easy being a Cenobite.

Hey this my tag, this proves I am in your land Haluha Snzbar

we should have just swooped in, taken out sadam, helped them give a real democratic election, then bail
1-3 years max

Post Resident Evil edit

kek

Ahahahaha, go get killed for your corporate handlers, Dick Cheney needs couple more billions as pocket money, you fearless hero.

stroggification is a rough process

They got divorced one year after the wedding and he died in 2012. That's what happens when you try to install fairytales into the real world and try to tell stories and truths as if we lived in one.

Fucking F though. May you be fighting great wars in heaven brother

>become state sanctioned murderer
>act as a puppet bending to the will of a select few
>get maimed in a pointless conflict
>return home completely disfigured
>wife who cucked him while he was overseas does a sympathy marriage
>divorces him not long after taking half of his shit
>moves in with black man

I mean honestly all soldiers deserve this kind of treatment, they're worse than chicago niggers when it comes to how they act.

Saddam was a ticking time bomb. Everyone hates the war but can you imagine what would be going on now if he was still in power?

There wasn't a single Mc Donald's for a 100 miles.

All soldiers go to Hell for murdering other people, God wills it.

If I looked like that I would neck myself.

things would undoubtedly be better than now

for people in general

not the military industrial complex

how's the poetry slam this year, cuck?

Trump is a ticking time bomb. Everyone hates Hillary but can you imagine what will happen if he stays in power?

Nah, he was in hell here. Men makes it

light my fart he said
it will be funny

top jej

Yeah, isis wouldn't be burning people alive and beheading people.

Actually yes. What would be soldiers excuse in front of a God? 'Obama told me to do it' ?
That would went well.

>what will happen if he stays in power?
He will save the world.

he's talking about Bush faggot

Honestly if you looked like a monster, why wouldn't you wear a mask all the time?

>be pathetic nu male
>get super triggered when anyone mentions veterans or military
>go play rainbow 6 and call of duty
>OMG I can't wait for the revolution I'd totally be a badass and not a pussy like I am right now :)))

No wmds and dismantling any government agency including the military that had baath party members. Funny how the second mistake was probably the biggest disaster in american history.

Y'all get cucked by a marine? the salt is unquenchable.

It should have never happened.

How the fuck did they convince you guys to attack a country that kills terrorists?

The stupidity of the merilard is the real menace of the world.

Who is that poor guy ?

That plan was drafted in 1994 and so far it progresses exactly as planned. You will see that even Trump will continue in it. Only Assad stubbornly resist.

is Bush not a republican all of a sudden?

what are you even talking about?

Is that Blaster from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome?

Maybe it's just who I am as a person, but if I got fucked up to the point of looking like a disfigured monster like that, I'd do what I could to keep happy (hobbies, vidya, etc) while treating Halloween as the focal point of my entire year as I tried to one-up myself with each new crazy costume.

Just think how much of a hit at the cons that guy could be as a helmetless Vader cosplay.

And yeah, trying to make that point quoting the Templars and/or other religious military orders, I hope you are trolling

More my style desu phampai.

OP's homeboy needs to GTL hardcore so he can pull off the look.

King Baldwin of Jerusalem. One of the greatest kings in history despite only ruling for 10 years; he was a Leper.

It's from the movie "Kingdom of Heaven". amazing movie, i recommend it

Watch the extended/director's cut, much better.

I saw almost exactly the same couple in Baltimore once, going out for a lunch. It is not a fairytale, there are girls who would stick around just because they love the guy.

This. There ARE some truly good women out there who would do it.

Quite literally everything

The war was literally botched from the very start. They forced initial invasion force to wear M81 Woodland MOPP suits (in stifling heat no less), even though their desert uniforms were available. God knows how many were killed by snipers because of that. The fuckups just got worse after that.

Here's a bit of suggested reading.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Life_in_the_Emerald_City

kek

Who's that guy from the thread's photo?

if you read a book nigga and weren't stupid you would know that you don't know shit

I'd wear a motherfucking mask in public if I looked like that guy.

Dude looked like a goddamned freak.

Last name: Ziegel.

KIIIIIIIKE DETECTED. Hahahaha, I'm glad the faggot's dead.

I agree. It's like losing an eye and not wearing an eyepatch.