USA BTFO !!!!!!!!

>Almost half of Germans with an interest in traveling to the U.S. won’t do so now because they feel unwelcome or don’t want to endorse President Donald Trump.

>About 46 percent of Germans who would like to visit the U.S. “in principle” have changed their views on that destination since Trump took office and won’t travel there as a result, according to a survey by GfK SE published in travel-industry magazine.

HOW CAN AMERIFATS EVER RECOVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-17/germans-losing-interest-in-u-s-vacations-on-trump-poll-shows
youtube.com/watch?v=5r8-7LHijXc
youtube.com/watch?v=I9s8wPPmwhk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-17/germans-losing-interest-in-u-s-vacations-on-trump-poll-shows

truly a muslim ban

If anywhere should have a muslim travel ban, it should be from germany.

good

Oh no, a bunch of faggots that are nothing but rude and pretend they don't understand English won't visit. The horror.

i guess we don't even need to instill a travel ban for muslim countries anymore

>implying i give a fuck
German are cucks anyway.

Germans are ideologically autistic. They only know extremes

Germany and France has lost most of its tourism from the refugee's

Wow what a monumental set back for the US economy, how will they ever recover now?

I see Trump's travel ban is effective

The poor things are embarrassed. Their country is a fucking disaster and the US, well, has some hope still

>how can amerifats ever recover
>implying americans care about the opinions of lesser peoples such as krauts and s*rbs

Holy shit, Trump just managed to keep millions of Turks out of the US!

4D CHESS

>german cucks reeeing

what else is new

And?

>in principle

Wtf does thst mean?

I kek'd

I also am not going to visit USA anymore because of the racism and Drumpf, get fucked faggots I'm not wasting pesos there

We didn't want them here to begin with.

Yeah

The immigrant half of Germany doesn't want to visit America anymore, imagine that.

Less self-hating whites and "New Euopeans" here.

Feels fucking great man.

It makes some kind of sense though. With Trump as president, the liberal faggots must be furious and resentful towards white people. It could be dangerous...

Germany needs to be nuked. Their existance is a constant threat to the white race.

They're practically rushing to suicide and furious at anyone who isn't.

>Germany and France has lost most of its tourism from the refugee's
But don't you see my friendly Britbong, they'll give the "refugees" money to spend in their "countries" and that will help their economy grow. Surely doing the same thing that these fine entrepreneurs did won't back fire.

>in principle

Lmao they'll fucking twist it any way to get the result they want

SPBP

4D chess, my friend

Germans are stingy as fuck anyways. Even if it was the case, it would hardly make a dent in US tourism income

They'd probably be much happier vacationing in Afghanistan.

>Ahmed is mad he has no reason to visit now that his Cousin is v& from the US

Thank fucking God.

That is absolute bullshit.

Also when have we become the barometer of how well a country is doing?
If Germans vacationing in your country makes them good then Italy and Spain must be the best countries in the world (They are not)

Turks BTFO

Kek

How are we BTFO?

We don't want them to come here. We're getting what we want.

>Also when have we become the barometer of how well a country is doing?

Since President Obama apparently bestowed the title of Leader of the Free World on Fuhrer Merkel

>Implying we would care what some kraut faggots think

Germans are irrelevant since 1998. Their economy is shit, and their yearly patent number is even lower than japs. I didn't even expect anything from these uncreative, strict ass rude faggots.

How bad are german tourists?

Europeans seem to hate them because they try to bring ordung everywhere
youtube.com/watch?v=5r8-7LHijXc
youtube.com/watch?v=I9s8wPPmwhk

The ones that come here seem to do it to see nature and usually spend a bunch of money and don't cause problems.

KEK. It's comments like this that bring me back here every day

we also bully small business owners who openly supported trump. Some burger restaurants already had to close.

Germany is doomed

LMAO

>Fly 8-10 hours to a different continent
>Stay there only a short period of time, 1-2 weeks tops
>Spend $1000-$2000 in that time
>Fly back 8-10 hours

why do people do this?

>oh hurr durr im gonna see a bridge in san francisco

Who cares. Ahmed will go on another killing spree soon anyway. Probably in Berlin, It's inevitable.

So. Much. Winning.

nice fake news, my friend. tourism is actually raising year by year.

>>Why do people like things I dont like? Reeeeee

protip: it is not real tourism
heuhuehuehuehuehuehuue

I didn't realize a flood of rapefugees counted as tourism, but hey, who am I to judge?

More like why do people do stupid pointless shit that's a waste of time and money.

Lol fuck you

I am so fucking sick of your liberals doing this
Every time they do the "but look at europe" "the rest of the world is laughing at us" dance

The best thing about America is that you do not give a single fuck about the rest of the world.
>my friend. tourism is actually raising year by year.
Yeah because people see the writing on the wall and want to see this country before it is in ruins again.

Mohammed "touring" your wife's vagina doesn't count Hans

Germans have to be worse than Swedes at this point. They are literally all cuckolds.

of all the great countries in the world
why should anyone go on vacation in fucking america?
serious question

Underrated comment

>germans
Wew

nice factual arguments boys.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Germany

Yeah it's better to go to France where the entire French army is deployed because open door border security works so well!!

Could say the same about the shithole that is Germany. The only European country I'd go to would be Hungary.

idk its nothing but cities and mc donalds here

(((wikipedia)))
wasted digits

thank god, the US is a celtic country, krauts gtfo.

>why should anyone go on vacation in fucking america?
>beaches in Florida and Hawaii
>Grand Canyon
>redwood forests
>Finger lakes region
>Napa
>the Rockies
>winter in Alaska
>the Great Lakes
>the quiet forests of Pennsylvania
>the stunning autumn in Maine

I dunno man.

There's meme travel and real, adventurous travel, obviously you aren't well versed enough in either facet to have a valid opinion. Not everyone goes to see some shitty tourist trap, and even if they do, why would you hold that against them if they enjoy it enough to spend their own money on it? What hobbies do you have that you spend your money/free time on? Guarantee you it will look fucking stupid to someone here. check your 12-year old perspective at the door famalam.

you sould not talk about sercurity matters..

>Fewer mudslimes coming to America
Good.

Are you trying to say that there aren't a bunch of rapefugees flooding your "country" Mehmet?

So why is it an insult when Germans are asked if they want to visit America but you don't think it is an insult when you say you would never want to visit Germany

Isn't this great. We don't need to visit each other.
Why is this a fucking problem?

>Could say the same about the shithole that is Germany.
why is it that you immiadetly refer to muh flag you fucking murrishit? i wouldn't go on vacation in germany as well
hungary is very nice yes. but look europe has so much other nice countries to visit. america is just obsolete

can germans be any gayer holy fuck.

yet this country is full of amerishits. fuck those niggers. i rather have turkroaches than murifarts

build a wall :---DDd

I don't want foreigners in the first place

>going on vacations

Only whites do this

>staying at home and spending time with family

Only POC do this.

Why do Whites hate their family so much?

That's amazing for us bc the more hate, feigned hate, and false flag hate (as what u posted) means we, but more importantly, TRUMP GROWS STRONGER.

How does it truly feel being in the infinite world of jealously???

Good considering half of Germany is now hajjis, let the savages stay over there, we dont want them.

Legendary kek

Fuck you roach.
How about we don't have either?

I don't wanna chose.

America blows. don't come here.

fuck off we're full

>A Nation where the majority if not all Germans born there are of Turkish descent and therefore most likely muslim
>They don't want to go the US now that Trump is president

GEE I WONDER WHY OP

>TRUSTING (((Bloomberg)))?!

???

You've never been so you don't understand

Joke is on them, noone wants to go to Germany and France anymore. Thanks globalization!

>those legs

It's not a problem. Now go lap up the refugee cum dripping out of your gf's vagina.

>obsolete
Is that why nearly all innovations come from here?

You're arresting an elderly neo-pagan and admit to the media that you have no evidence, no witness statements, and no grounds for suspicion. Your government is completely illegitimate and remains in power only because your people are cowards.

The 46% are goat fuckers. They're shitty tippers and rude, so who the fuck cares.

One word: Negroes.

i'm polish
turkroaches and murisharts are basically the same.

>dumb as apes
>proud of their shithole homecountry
>somehow don't want to go back

what? make an example

FBFP

Fuck off we're full

>how many Germans have yard like this

Just been to the US two weeks ago, it was fantastic. Will visit again this year. I hope there will be less Spanish speaking people then.

I know already true conferences which were moved to Canada because of scientist don't want to travel USA anymore.

God damn that's annoying

>true
two

autogorrekt mi

Grand Canyon is absolute shit tier when compared to yellow stone. Also
> Salt lake city (downtown) is the most beautiful city i've ever been too
> Into gambling and degeneracy new vegas is kinda cool for a night

>arresting an elderly neo-pagan