To all neets complaining about the death of the white race, this guy got an 8, and got her to spread his damaged DNA...

To all neets complaining about the death of the white race, this guy got an 8, and got her to spread his damaged DNA. What are you doing now to save your race?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2015/10/29/jono-lancaster-fights-treacher-collins-syndrome-with-attitude/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treacher_Collins_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KIKE

>bangs
>an 8

really makes my cookie crumble

>implying my gf is not pregnant

>this is legal
>incest is illegal
rlly make u thank..

>be a Sup Forumstar
>fight relentlessly to maintain the white race alive
>die childless and alone top kek

>Brown eyes
Nothing to see here.

If I remember correctly that dude has an extremely rare disease, and he's Aussi or bong.

He travelled to meet with that little girl so he can teach her a few things about living and dealing with that problem as well as to give her encouragement.

Kys OP fucking cunt.

Good for him I guess, but jesus christ it's kinda bad when you IRL look like at bad photoshopped meme

Wtf their kid really looks like that? This is one of those rare cases that the baby coming out black would be a blessing kek

People like this who pass on their disease should be shot. Their children should then be sterilized.

>still thinks Sup Forums is white

I have a feeling this thread holds the answers why high status whites breed with browns and generally abominable garbage
Maybe it's Christcuckery, maybe it's generally the extreme compassion and self-sacrifice whites are taught from birth

He probably has an Alpha Chad personality.

If he looked like that and acted autistic, no woman would touch him. But if he has a really powerful personality, that gains him sympathy points for his appearance.

Holy fuck, why wasn't he sterilized? this is cruel

It's like those dwarfs who have dwarf children, if two dwarfs breed sometimes they even make super dwarfs, like extra dwarfy dwarfs.

dwarf.

No thats his daughter. the other ones not posted by me are other kids with that disease.

It's a shame I won't live long enough to see the extinction of the white race.

Yeah I can't believe he wasted his pure blue eyed aryan genes on that mudblood shitskin

How selfish of this guy to have kids. Why would you have kids knowing they are going to be deformed or fucked up somehow?

>mfw someone says something retarded

It like someone went crazy with the IWarp tool

On second thought, I take what I said back. You have to admire these ppl for dealing with their affliction and bravely carrying on with life.

She looks a little special too.
Blondes, not even once.

This, I'm here almost every day and I'm not white.

how shameful of you, libtard

Please tell me this isn't real.

>Sup Forums being retarded as usual
I thought you guys were masters of research and proficient fighters against fake news?

blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2015/10/29/jono-lancaster-fights-treacher-collins-syndrome-with-attitude/
>Today Jono, who has Treacher Collins syndrome, travels the world meeting kids with the condition

hes probably got money

Nope, you're a cunt.

This guy and his girlfriend visit other kids with Treacher Collins and help em out/lift their spirits.

Kill yourself, your lack of empathy implies sociopathic tendencies that threaten the rest of the tribe and you need a good purging.

mong bux ?

nah, fuck him & his hot bird, the dirty slut.

Because asians naturally look like that and don't get plastic surgery to become somewhat attractive.

>8
wew

This cunt was on the Undateables. What the fuck, ITS GENETIC!?why would you inflict that misery onto a child?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treacher_Collins_syndrome

Lol

there ought to be a law

He must be hung like a horse

>natural selection works

Sheeit mang

Incoming genetics engineering will free these people. Transhumanism will be the next big revolution