Why does pol hate r/The_Donald so much?

Why does pol hate r/The_Donald so much?

It's too big of a touchy-feely circle jerk. r/The_Donald was best during the primaries before the Bernie people started being welcomed, but after that it quickly went downhill.

[message deleted]

Everyone report and hide.

bunch of tryhard faggots. look at how they post. you have to go back, redditfag

[message deleted]

>r/
thats all you need to know

Sup Forums hates anything popular

I hate everything on reddit, except thos sad asian boards.

They are the fags that flood to the other boards

it's the personification of the cucked civic nationalist alt-lite, and a place full of psuedo-liberals

even if Sup Forums shills for trump we can still openly talk about shit he does wrong, on reddit you cant even say "trump btfo" because you get banned right away

It's fucking Reddit, it's innately cancerous.

reddit is a gay little hug box
kys faggot you dont belong here

>[message deleted]
[message deleted]

It's a safe space

They're the animu faggots that keep ruining everything we do by not keeping their stupid traps shut.

>Leddit

It's as gay as the rest of fucking Reddit. They come here and don't want to debate but to just scream "CTR" at everyone and force all the stupid memes.

[message deleted]

I find the posters insufferable. Every third comment is some bullshit "get this centipede a coat" or "wall just got ten feet higher" Goddamn that shit gets old.

But I do go there for news since they dont seem as infested with shills as Sup Forums is.

[this message has been hidden due to downvotes]

Because outside of /ptg/ and the Sup Forums posters here, Sup Forums isn't even pro-Trump. It was fun during the election purely for the sake of meme magic and kek, but now that he's won most of the threads in the catalog for the past two-three months have been mostly anti-Trump or just general shitposting bait threads.

r/The_Donald on the other hand is an echo chamber full of people who literally worship the guy, not even for the sake of memes but because they genuinely take politics seriously and will delete any posts or threads that isn't sucking Trump's cock, akin to r/politics but from the other side of the political spectrum.

>Sup Forums isn't pro-Trump.
Hi Shareblue.

because Sup Forums was better off without droves of paranoid sycophants making nonstop reddit tier generals

pic related OP

You're not wrong but "Hi Shareblue/ CTR/ Hillary" are all Reddit-tier responses and cop outs.

[+] Anonymous comment score below threshold (1 child)

Trump ruined pol

Sup Forums started it, though and many of them are here.
It's too late to complain

speak 4 yourself, faggot.
#TrumpTrain

Lmao no you can't. Any criticism of him here is instantly met with "shill" or "ctr". Pol is exactly the same as reddit but wants to pretend like it's better somehow. Bootlickers trying to pretend they aint bootlickers. Bootl

Reddit admins, mods, users, posters hate r/the_donald so much it makes me respect them. David Brock spent so much to contain them after all.

You guys somehow managed to make this place even worse.

The same reason why Sup Forums hates r/gaming and why Sup Forums hates r/movies. Reddit is full of cringeworthy faggots who circle jerk eachother.

I supported r/The_Donald when it first got popular as a way to get more normies interested in Trump on reddit, but too many faggots from here linked to Sup Forums and now this board is FILLED with fucking kekfags and other assorted redditors.

Hi Shareblue

useful idiots

[message inspected by the globalist NKVD and deleted for glorious wellbeing of the people]

Just like here?

i don't hate the site

i hate the cross posters that come here and shit up the place and act like they own it. they are like mudslimes.

>Sup Forums is a civic nationalist board!! XD
>Sup Forums loves israel stormweenies go away!!! XD
>Sup Forums there are based black men just ask my girlfriends bull!!!! XD

etc

[message deleted]

we are still pro-trump

but the_donald posters are just cheerleaders

Why do you make this thread so much?

Well for one it's a giant circlejerk. At least here we get people with different and dissenting opinions. There it's just a contest on who can suck trumps cock the most.

This.

They are in a constant hypnotic state of mind control. T_D is so controlled by donald's campaign its actually quite funny people think THEY are pushing shit to the top.

It is a nice place to push info sometimes but many times its just a circle jerk. They never recognize when trump fucks up. on Sup Forums you can truly say whatever.

I am a faggot.

There is no inherent problem with the donald imho.

Sup Forums in general has a problem with outsiders, or people who make any indication as to their identity.

So if you talk like a faggot from reddit, you gunna get talked to like a faggot from reddit. Its not personal, its just part of the necessary sensitization process adopted to negate shills.

>Reddit
>"hey guys I dressed my dog up as R2D2 haha :D"
>"omg so cute xD"
>"I love him!"
>"we did it reddit!"

>Sup Forums
>"hey guys I-"
>"Shut the fuck up"
>"op is a faggot"
>"Tits or gtfo"
>"Niggers need to be killed"
>*lewd jap girl*

>CANT YOU IDIOTS SEE YOU'RE EXACTLY THE SAME?!

I checked it out and there's an immaturity about them.

Instead of jews, they blame soros for everything. It's the same though, like every little event is Orchestrated by soros the way so much if Sup Forums sees jews behind everything.
It's like an immature, tiny brained safe space, Donald centered version of pol. It sucks and there's nothing to get out of it passed the election

I do think they helped with appropriating fake news

Soros is funding most of the major visible anti-trump protests and OPs right now tbqh.
But soros is also a jew, so tbqhfamalam we're botth right.

They can't handle adult discussions.

Pic related.

What is pol? You mean Sup Forums?

We have the best transhelicopted jungle nigger tranny muslims to show off to our positions, amirite guise??

They have become way too bluepilled on many issues. Especially israel and the kikes.

That being said, we should keep trying to infiltrate it completely. We are breaking through already.

Each board has its Plebbit version, like Sup Forums and /r/gaming, that floods its Sup Forums counterpart whenever something happens, and with them usually comes shitty memes and attempts to destroy board culture. Here on Sup Forums said counterpart is The_Donald which hates racism, antisemitism and anime. Basically a digital version of the European refugee crisis.

this desu

and this

[Deleted]

>Birb Reich

oops

fpbp

golden age was early primaries, it's been complete dogshit for a while though.

except you can still post what you want to post

nobody can delete or downvote it

fucking bush maori

only stormfags hate the donald

This. It's this sort of normie-pandering corniness that turns me off of reddit in general.
>If this happens, I'll fight for you.
>I'll burn it down with you, my friend
fuck off with bullshit

We don't. It is our colony after all. A useful tool for redpilling normies.

I mean, like it or not, the shit being said on here isn't exactly going to get people to vote for Trump.
To reach autistic people, you sometimes need an autistic message.

You get called a shill, sure, but you're still allowed to post.

Free speech, you're allowed to insult Trump and people are allowed to insult you in turn.

because like every mainstream social media platform, reddit is a leftycuck echochamber that spams anti-Trump propeganda.

Someone in r/pics posted pic related and it was like post #3 on the front page for an entire day which is extremely common, but people complained and called it "brigading" if a picture of President Trump made it to the front page. So there was already a mutual dislike and anti-trump subs were popping up everywhere like r/enoughtrumpspam, and you would get auto-banned from certain subreddits by frequently posting in r/The_Donald or banned from r/politics for making a pro-trump comment. Then the reddit CEO /u/Spez got caught editing r/The_Donald posts with admin privileges and in retaliation the sub started doing "/u/spez is a cuck" at the end of every post and pushing multiple posts to the front page in protest. Instead of punishing the CEO for breaking his own rules, the admins instead added a filter to the front page allowing people to auto filter out r/The_Donald as a preset. They said it was installed as a way to "customize your front page", but /u/spez mentioned r/The_Donald like 12 times in the post so it was clearly in retaliation. They also added a few r/The_Donald specific restrictions like their stickied posts never show on the front page, and in a leaked admin chat log, the admins mentioned that they changed the voting algorithm on r/The_Donald posts to prevent their posts from getting as many upvotes as before. Essentially indirect political censorship.

Around late November, there was talk that the admins would actual ban r/The_Donald over repeatedly calling the CEO a cuck in outrage for him editing their posts. This was around the time r/Pizzagate got shut down as well, so we knew the admins weren't playing. Most r/The_Donald users were extremely upset at this news since the mods were dying to shut down r/The_Donald, but were happy to leave up r/pedofriends, r/cannibalism, r/watchpeopledie, and other twisted subreddits.