Men BTFO

Men BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fomOtKxGkr8
english.alarabiya.net/en/perspective/features/2015/05/28/More-women-than-men-in-Saudi-universities-says-ministry.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if women are better than men, why is 'men' the root of the word 'women' ?

Male privilege debunked
Good work

Oh boy if it was the other way around

What about trans men?

racist pig sexlords something something WHITE MALES

>YAWN
it's like when a father wrestles with his kids and pretends to let them win, and handicapping himself intentionally. Judging by your post, you never had a dad, did you?

>71℅ of men are obese.

Stopped reading there.

a beta male came up with that graphic, i'm sure.
either way, this meme has been going on for a long time. I remember in 4th grade the girls wore 'girls rule, boys drool' t-shirts. I don't even believe the obesity stat either, way more fat chicks out there

If you haven't been with a smart woman, you're missing out. Having a gf who's smarter than you shouldn't be a source of shame.

youtu.be/fomOtKxGkr8

>Our gender studies communication degree is equal to your STEM degrees
LMFAO good one.

kek has spoken

Fuck the matriarchy, we oppressed men should start fighting the systemic misandry that plagues our society.

I miss Tosh.
Though, he always seemed so canned.

>Oh shit you're right!
This is all you ever have to fucking do to women who say they are better than men. then continue ignoring them and being better.

>tfw you wasted your life in physics instead of gender studies
Feels bad

>women have more degrees
>but earn less
The western educational system favors women and men still are required to be breadwinners and self-relient early on.

If women are superior to men how come they never oppressed an entire gender?

This is bait right? Or do you really want a rundown of everything wrong with your pic?

Don't forget all the imagined genders men oppress.

Where do these obesity numbers come from? I know burgers are fat, but not that fat.

then why were they rightly treated as property throughout all of history

>more bachelors/masters
Well, I'd say 1 male getting a STEM degree is worth 1000 females getting liberal arts degrees.

>data threads sample watermark

What did he mean by this ?

Culture is important. It's those liberal arts degrees that will shape the minds through media and early education.

>more than 50% of everybody is obese

what the fuck happened

they even work for 75% of the wages that men do too!!!

How come women are always making it into ivy league schools more then men, get more degrees then men, get more honors then men, yet, men make more money then women??

woman attend university more even suadi arabia. Its not really a achivement
english.alarabiya.net/en/perspective/features/2015/05/28/More-women-than-men-in-Saudi-universities-says-ministry.html

I'm sure feminism will fix this iniquity.
Right?
...Right?

Allow me to tear this apart. From the moment they are born women are given coddling and advantages men never know contrary to popular belief. Girls are given priority over male students and even dully average ones are praised as geniuses. Its not much of an accomplishment getting a woman into a ivy league school when you basically hand it to her like you do the niggers. Men die earlier because their lives are harder and more stressful. Mens lives are full of tens times more responsibilities and no one is there to make endless excuses and special considerations for them. Men spend their entire lives on guard basically. When it comes to the workplace,behind every successful woman there is usually 15 or 20 men doing all the work propping her stupid ass up. When it comes to relationships its a lose lose situation there too. The man is basically a kept pet who's owner is cruel and infantile at best and sees the male as little more than an ATM,problem solver,provider and general fix it all for all her problems and emotional bullshit. Right now if you look at the world and the current crisis of islam 95% of that stems from countries like Sweden with their "feminist model" governments and female leaders thinking with their hearts instead of their heads. Women ruin everything they touch. They can take a fortune 500 company and reduce it to a high school cafeteria full of bitchy cat fighting about highlights and who's got better shoes. They can lay waste to a prosperous nation by demanding more niggers and muslims,women are not better by any stretch of the imagination.

>being oppressed while being superior
kek

>Women ought to be able to vote too!
>Women are people, just like men and they deserve equal rights!
>Women are pretty much just as good as men
>Women are equal to men, get over it!
>Women: Just better than men
>White men, why are they so proud when women and PoC are better?
>Should white men be allowed the same rights as women?
>Should white men be allowed to vote?
>[Sound of irradiated static]

womens' inferiority complex will be the death of us all

They can't be made to think about anything the least bit unpleasant, even when the shit is literally hitting the fan.

So they surround themselves with stupid men that don't really think at all.

real leadership material.

The women voted in trudeau, he knows it so he says shit like "im a feminist" fucking politicians...

A few years ago I'd agree.
But as of right now (and probably in the future), the media's influence is dying.
People have access to pretty much everything on the internet. They no longer rely on media to tell them what's wrong and what's right.
Only the weak do that.

nailed it

>Women are smarter than men

Yet the world's top scientists and thinkers are overwhelmingly dominated by men. Inb4 muh averages.

>Women live longer than men

Men live a higher risk lifestyle including fighting in combat, working as police officers and fire fighters and other dangerous types of jobs whereas women want to coast on pumping out kids and staying at home.

>Women attend Ivy League Schools more

This may be the reason why these schools reputations have suddenly been tarnished and overrun by problems.

Forgot the pic.

>sexlord
where can I sign up?

Good of you to add the picture 5 minutes later.
It really increases the value of your post.

your local mosque

>Women do well in school
>Make 76% of what men make

All that schoolin didnt do you no good huh

>women are smarter because they get more degrees in an environment filled with feminist ideology like universities
>let's just ignore neurobiological research that suggests an advantage for men in logic and math

Wow, women are really better than men, they even live longer! Maybe they should check their privilege after all.

I have said that this is the direction of the way that this poisonous ideology will head in. People are stupid and couldn't understand equality for everyone. Equality is a buzzword that people say when they want more of something. It's a give and take life and if you're willing to give then someone is willing to take and they will take it all.

Now do it again without considering niggers and spics.

kek just agree but then point out that she herself sucks compared to most other women. If there is one thing that women hate more then anything, its other women that are better then them.