On a scale from 1 to Donald, how badly do you need a safe space?

On a scale from 1 to Donald, how badly do you need a safe space?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article123335079.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not gonna lie I voted for Trump in the election but I couldn't help but sit back and laugh watching him crash and burn in office

I expect impeachment within 2 months

I am literally the only person at my workplace who supports Trump. A qt who pretended to like Trump got me to admit it and I got btfo and ostracized when she told my other coworkers.

Nash Riggens? What the fuck kind of loser name is that? Ahaha

I live in Cali.

Does it annoy you that you can't make fun of sensitive safe space liberals anymore, because the biggest hugbox addict sits in the Oval Office?

I personally don't need one but really, the concept is missapplied.

A safe space is supposed to be an extension of confidentiality. Whatever is said in a safe space doesn't leave the safe space.You can confess to being gay, you can confess that you hate men, you can even say that the voices in your head only shut up after a good cup of coffee. as long as there isn't actual crime, you can relax and be yourself.

Ideally, anyway. Most of the time, people use it to spout bullshit without being called out on it.

Same here actually, wish we had Obama for a third term lol instead we get some fat racist Cheeto

How does it feel to reject facts in favor of feeling?

didnt know there were cucks in hungary
Thanks for the (you) already

See? This is the reason why MSM has been declared the enemy of the people. Instead of reporting on facts, like "Donald Trump is going to be holding rallies", they have to insert some bullshit punditry and say "Little Donald needs ego boost boo-hoo"

The guy deserves criticism, but it SHOULD NOT come from the mouths of the press. The only thing they do is report FACTS, the readers then are supposed to make the judgment. That's why I'm still unsure what to think of the more factual, yet openly biased news sources, like the Daily Wire.

It's as if being the press and reporting news has become a competition of Charisma rather than just a service to be peddled. Everybody tries to outdo each other by creating a personality and taking a side, so that people can have their echochambers.

>what is id
how much do you get paid

Get back to your Schulz general, Arschloch

What if I don't?

>rash niggins

got that nigger rash, dog. sheeeeeit.

>uses safespaces and encourages them in universities
>Accuses Trump supporters of safe space needs when none were ever asked.

kek you are trying too fucking hard libshits.

I'm Donald scale in terms of my need for a safe space

I think this picture is supposed to represent Drumpf being walled in, sheltered from the barrage of criticism he so clearly is unable to handle.

You on the wrong image board kike

t. mizzou student

They literally have no idea what they will all be talking about, maybe the businesmen and the politicians start coming up with more ideas how to MAGA, whys it always span like its an evil plot.

You are trying too fucking hard Shareblue shill. Whats the matter the media matters audits making you nervous. I would not fret, hell I think McDonalds might be able to accept Globalists for $9.25/hr.

This is the right board. Or do you only like free speech when it suits your preferences?

Free speech is fine. Except when it comes from paid shills.

No, but if you have contacts please hmu, I'd love to get paid for this.

Meanwhile in the world of prudent spendings: independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html

>The US President’s three visits to his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida since his presidential inauguration, combined with his sons’ business trips, reportedly cost $11.3m (£9.1m).

>Conservative watchdog Judicial Watch estimated Mr Obama’s travel expenses totalled an average $12.1m in each of his eight years in the White House.

>Or do you only like free speech when it suits your preferences?

We do not give a shit what you think. The idea we think you belong in the ovens is because you are paid by David Brock an employee of George Soros a leader of the Globalists. To come here and suppress anti-globalist ideologies.

Like, do you know where can I get paid for doing this? I'm legit interested.

So much edge there, Duane.

in here.

>Using a british news source that has been known to bash Brexit.
Obama was far more expensive.

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article123335079.html

>real issues
fake news

>safe spaces

what do I need a safe space for?

the beaner expulsions and rioting anti-whites are fucking hilarious.

Id like to get rid of you too, who knows where we will be in a few years?

>make valid argument
>draw a face worse then a five year old drawing

If you hate being a westerner so much why not live in Saudi Arabia or Kazakhstan? Home of the Globalists? Or you trying to see how much dick to suck to get there?

Are you saying you're against free speech when it annoys you?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

That is not what he is even pointing to. Wow you suck so badly at arguments. You know what i changed my mind you do not need to go into the ovens you need a free helicopter ride.

I like seeing non-whites being deported, and anti-white shitlib manchildren crying their eyes out over it.

Not gonna tell the truth, former news reporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get reelected.

OP please post a live stream of you killing yourself

I know, simply you'd like to live in an echo chamber without any dissent or being challenged ever. The perfect free speech platform.

donald trump actually registered to campaign recently. he's doing this so that he has a huge head start. nobody has ever done anything like this before. he's a genius.

>losing arguement. Quick call it an echo chamber

You pretty much lost. This is how you leftists are you cannot solve something you call people names and you cannot win an argument. Because you are going completely out of emotion. You have done nothing more then bitch about Trump wining and doing what he said he would do. Globalism is failing from the time it started. What I would recommend is you surrendering that is the best option.

I wasn't aware we were having any. What was it about?

>Rash Niggins

lol

No. Because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Just a reminder he promised he'd do rallies during his presidency.

Yep, that's what I am talking about. Thanks for playing the game. Here's a (you) for your troubles.

>LOLOLOL I WON THE ARGOOOMEN I AM SMARZTS

Confidence in the President and a desire to improve the country is important. We have enough degenerates protesting and shitting on what the US stands for. If the media actually wanted what's best for the USA they would use this event as a means to inspire rather than tear down.

>tries to shill
>doesn't understand the simple concept of id

How embarrassing for you.

Faggot.

The only real issue that people all over the world are ignoring is the issue of superior canadian seed! No contraceptive is able to subdue the seed!

Did he get them to advertise his rally for free again?