>There are no black scienti-

Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) is a central figure of the Nation of Islam (NOI). According to the story, Yakub was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and began the creation of the white race to be a "race of devils". He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos.

Other urls found in this thread:

whoarewee.blogspot.com/2012/04/when-blacks-ruled-rome.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

das rite

mmmmHM. DAZ RIIIII

>an alien/mutant with a big head invented white people to be evil!
Are niggers even trying anymore? That sounds like schizophrenic rambling.

WE

WE

WUZ

WUZ

KANGZ

EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL GENIUSES

DELETE THIS

DON'T LET THE NIGGERS KNOW

Not an ayy. The story about him is "born with a deformed giant head, kids bully him, he's a genius, creates white people to be evil and get revenge"

It's stupid

HOL

N

INTELLECTUALS

>According to the story
>was
>kangs

Google who made white people

I really fucking hate the "Blah blah bla--" (Contradictory image) posts. Very 10th grade faggotry. We really should be hunting down and killing these people

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Just looks like a ugly alien sand nigger to me.

The fuck is this?

Now what!

Dude they make lizard people believers look sane with some of the shit they come up with.

Melanin gives them super powers

They're the original Chinese, Japanese, Indians (both dot and feather), Romans, Greeis, Irish, etc

The mastered flight and space travel

It's really incredible to go down the true black history rabbit hole

>Irish

WE WUZ DA LEPER-COONS 'N' SHIET, YO!

>only black scientist creates a race of devils to oppress them
and you wonder why we think niggers are stupid

Call waiting was invented by a large team at Western Electric, in 1970, while she was a student that didn't finish a PhD in particle theory until 1973, where she went on to be a physics researcher studying materials at Fermi and Bell Laboratories.

She has an impressive career no doubt, but how exactly can they claim she invented Touch Tone when she didn't work in the company that made it, was in school when it came out, and it's well documented to be part of Western Electric's Electronic Signaling System 1, which took a large team effort to create.

Here's a taste

Also the original knights of England

whoarewee.blogspot.com/2012/04/when-blacks-ruled-rome.html?m=1

May you live forever

>LEPER-COONS
I'm fucking dead, have a (You)

How have I betrayed white people? Go fuck your self nigger lover. Spread your propaganda somewhere else.