Would you rather be

would you rather be
>raped (no permanent STDs included, like AIDS)
or
>be falsely accused of rape

or if you want to spin it some other way, which do you think is worse to a person, has more (negative) impact in their life?

I've been thinking about it, and it seems to me that being falsely accused of rape is way way worse to almost anyone

I'd rather be raped, at least then I'll have lost my anal virginity and I can keep it to myself.

Raped for sure. It would suck but a choice between a few minutes of something really shitty happening versus potentially a life of less shitty but still really shitty things happening isn't much of a choice.

Fuck me that's a hard one, I would rather be raped. I can move on from that, it might take me years but I could get over it. If you get a accused of being raped you are just done.

Would I be able to disprove the rape?

Would the accuser ever stop and the accusation disappear?

If no, then to be raped

>Would I be able to disprove the rape?
yes

>Would the accuser ever stop and the accusation disappear?
consider you're in US/Canada/Europe/Straya/NZ, so even if you're not in jail or anything, you still get the repercussions

Yeah, as a white male, I'll take rape, thank you.

Do I get to kill the rapist later with no repercussion?

rape only if at least uses spit and he calls me a good boy

Be accused of rape.

Because literally no one would believe them.

>would you rather be
>>raped (no permanent STDs included, like AIDS)
>or
>>be falsely accused of rape
I would definitely prefer to be raped without STDs rather than having to deal with endless prosecutions and social stigma.

At least when rape is over, is over.

Is the first hypothetical as a girl being raped or somehow a fantasy where you're a guy raped by a qt girl?

no, raped by a male at gunpoint, or a female if you're homo, or an ugly male that is everything you dislike in terms of physical appearance if you're bisexual

I really mean it's not consensual from you, that's what matters

Is it a woman forcing herself on a sedated yet erect me? or a man raping me which is something not comparable to female rape because the asshole was not designed for dick (

Raped. At least then I can pretend for a few minutes that someone actually loves or cares enough to notice me

worst rape possible (though no permanent injuriest or diseases), in case of ass rape it might hurt but not that much

the point is the "being raped" thing, not being through extreme pain because of your ass hole being too tight or something

Raped, easily. It'll be over in, i dunno depending on scenario, maybe 30 minutes. I then get victim sainthood and potential to profit from the exchange well. Way better than being an unemployable social pariah for life.

ITT: rape culture

Even if you're acquitted the stigma doesn't go away. Look at Jian Ghomeshi case.

most coercion short of having a gun pointing to your head is kinda your fault.

First time a picture pissed me off so eloquently I involuntarily made a disgusted grin.

Dude, I get so much pussy without even laying a hand on these bitches.

Accused I guess.

Am I losing the court battle?

read the thread, no, you win the court battle, but you still have to face the repercussions

Seeing the OP pic I'm trying to imagine a handless man raping her. Naturally, he wouldn't be able to coerce her on his own, so he'll need assistance, maybe of a legless person who will hold her while the handless one is doing his dirty rapist job. So technically she is correct in her assumption.

As for your question, OP, I think both options are equally fucked.

>Defending leftist shitskin filth from the CBC

I would rather get raped.

What the fuck is wrong with our society.

>I think both options are equally fucked.
so if you had to pick, you'd be indifferent?

you really think that 30 minutes or so are equal to being marked for LIFE as a criminal psycho?

You can't rape the willing.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be marked for lift as a criminal psycho, I'm just not sure that being a victim of a rape will not leave a bigger mark on me, even though only visible to myself. Not that I have many reasons to respect myself even now, but I will certainly not have any if I know I willingly chose having been raped over being a victim of a false accusation.

But I don't say I'll definitely choose the second option. It's the question of the sort of "how do you think you will behave at your own execution", it can't be answered honestly by a person who hasn't been in this situation.

>I'm just not sure that being a victim of a rape will not leave a bigger mark on me,

if you're raped, in your case there's a chance you'll be scarred for life

if you're falsely rape accused, you will be definetly scarred for life

Raped.
At least after the raping I can go on with my life and I might even get some sympathy points from my friends and family.

I'd choose to be raped.

Jokes on them though, men cannot be rape victims.

Raped. Easier to deal with. Few therapy sessions, done.

I love and care about you, user.

be raped easy

Especially if I get immunity to all "rape claims' in the future.

Please rape me. BE ROUGH! PLEASE!

All these rape victims...I'd just rather be accused then move to another country

You're talking about physical harm or moral? If latter, I think it's exactly the other way around. In case of the false accusation, my own conscience will remain clear. In case of being raped, the harm will be not so much of the fact of the rape itself, but more of the fact that I willingly preferred it over the other option.

Raped

Although everyone I know would laugh at the accusations, it would make my professional life an unending struggle

I'll do my best to shit on the guy's dick while we're at it

OP obviously meant that you get raped in the butthole by a BBC

But you probably understood that

I'd much rather accused of being a rapist, that is, if I don't get charged, I don't give a fuck what people think of me.

Well as a white rapist male this is not much of a question.
There seems to be a lot of faggots that'd take any opportunity to get buttfucked.

we're talking about rape, of course it'll be a black guy

Wow you are all fucking pussies.

I'd take being falsely accused of rape over being raped easily. Do any of you understand how terrible rape actually is? Some of you closet fags probably want an excuse to get assfucked.
A false accusation won't be hard to disprove. Even in the worst case scenario I'd get pleasure from fighting to clear my name and defeating some lying slanderous cunt.

Depends if I'm convicted.
Because the second more than likely for most on this board would lead to the first one in prison.
If not then Id pick the second because I can always move to somewhere people dont know me and start anew because my money doesnt come from being famous.

If I was falsely accused of rape, and it looked like I'd get rekt, I'd just find the bitch and legit rape her. Might as well do the crime if I have to do the time anyways...

user, rape is one of those 'prove yourself innocent, forever' type of things
You can only win by moving somewhere where people won't google your name

Yes but his wealth is tied to his image, in other words fame. The average joe could just move across the country and no one would ever know.

You clearly do not understand how much rapists are shunned in society. Good luck ever getting laid again with rape accusations on your public record. Should you be accused and sentenced, you're gonna get raped anyway.

I am completely aware. The thing is as long as I know I am not a rapist I don't care what rumors are spread. Even if it affects my career. If it ever came up I'd just tell the truth. People can take it or leave it.

Does being raped affect tightness? Genuine question. If so you'd have to deal with everyone thinking you were a slut.

you get legally charged, but found innocent

Every girl I meet check my public record just before i bend her too.

>That pic

I just love walking through a crowed, raping women with my very presence.

>hey, I wanna find Anonface Jewstein's social media profiles
>*googles Anonface Jewstein
>second link about rape accusation

It's really not that complicated to accidentally dig up dirt on people.

Not everyone's gay, user
The buttfucking would be a one-time deal... well I suppose some guys like to get pegged and pretend they're straight

damn.....
yeah that's a tossup, the thought of some dude raping me is bad enough where I'd rather be accused though, just me.

Would i be raped by a woman and is she hot?

just consider it rape by having sex with a woman you don't want to have sex with then, lots of people ITT are worried about being labeled gay, and that's not the point