Hamilton

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nUffUHGqYco?t=51s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care about it, and neither should you. If you don't care about when whites are cast in traditionally non-white roles, the same should hold true for the vice-versa. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

5/10

American federalism eternally BTFO from embarrassment

>WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS

get the fuck off my board

THEY WERE MEAN TO PENCE
THEATERS SHOULD BE SAFE SPACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigger

One of those plays that momentarily makes theater culturally relevant before everyone remembers they fucking hate watching plays, made more famous by having a minority cast in the era of BLM.

Don't really care for musical theatre desu

I don't care for any light/mocking treatment of any founding fathers, even if it is primarily that asshole, Hamilton. I care even less for anything that has to do with actors.

I'll skip it, thanks.

Plays are good. The broadway musical killed the theatre. This is just the current Wicked, Les Mis, phantom of the opera.

People dont even like it for the historical stuff. Its just catchy pseudo singing with a controversial gimmick.

HAMILTON was in fact for deporting the nogs and No diversity

cultural appropriation by POC

Redpill on Lin-Manuel Miranda.

Watch this video: youtu.be/nUffUHGqYco?t=51s

He sure is saying "love is love is love..." a lot.
Listen again.
>islam islam islam is love
Especially in the last three or so repetitions. Then, the next line.
>cannot be killed or swept aside
Awfully suspicious from an honorary graduate of one of (((their))) universities.

Everyone loves it cause it's progressive.
Minorities in every role, only white guy is big bad king james.
Songs are all rap/hip hop, but I'll admit the actors are talented.

Pretty much mudwashing

Inadvertently hilariously racist.

The image of black people dressed in 18th century clothing with powdered wigs speaking with the cadence and accents in an exaggerated way is unmistakably reminiscent to old minstrel shows and slave theaters where slave owners and citizens would dress up the Africans in "people" clothes and make them sing and dance and act out scenes for their amusement. It was sidesplittingly hilarious to them just to see black people dressed up like "normal people" and talking like they do, like putting hats on dogs.

The musical being full of that exact same imagery of the condescending and racist pageantry of that very historical time period is too ironic not to be funny, but also probably went completely over the heads of whoever was writing the show and producing it. They've literally recreated the exact circumstances of the past. Walking into Hamilton, sitting down, and watching the show, you're actually getting the historical experience of one of these racial minstrel's shows, having blacks dress up like foppish pre-Victorians and cavort about a stage for your entertainment.

I really don't know how they didn't see this when they were in previews.

>king james

burger genocide when?

>whites are cast in traditionally non-white roles
when has this happened? Are there more instances of this than non-whites taking traditionally white roles?

I heard the rumor that the play was actually financed by the last democratic administration or administrations "friends".

I mean , that Lin-Manuel-Miranda have had a private meeting with the last president of the usa.

Good songs with good beat. Everything else about it is complete garbage.

nobody cares about this shit except east coast mediaites aka jews and their good goys

That is an astute analysis that we should spread by pretending to be SJWs shaming liberals