Would you look at all those reduced federal expenses he promised

Would you look at all those reduced federal expenses he promised.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html

Meanwhile he wants to cut the National Endowment for Arts which is ~$140m, because his feelings were hurt by the cast of Hamilton.

A real champ there.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe have his sons get their own security deets

what has the national endowment for arts ever produced?

It's an agency, it funds others to stage theatre plays and performances, arrange exhibitions, etc. .

Pretty sure this is fake news.

Which part?

He doesn't even take a salary. He pays all his expenses. Fuck off.

>He pays all his expenses

And the Secret Service works out of the goodwill of their hearts at no charge or expense of any sort.

So nothing? Just say nothing. Don't be ashamed.

Republicans are always big spenders.

>trump wastes more money on random arbitrary thing than obongo did when he was president
$11.3 m is literally nothing for the US

right wing retards btfo

Curbing federal expenses were huge talking points of his, Dömötör.

nah, just one trip for Obabo was something like 2.4 million because Michelle was mad at barry and had Air Force One fly her out seperately.

Also, who gives a shit. He's cutting hundreds of millions in liberal feel good programs for "arts", he's paying for any security detail with all the cuts. He's also bringing in a shitload by producing more jobs in one month than Barrack Hussein O made in 8 years.

I would for Trump. Not Obama.

Hey tism you are back

So here is why this is bullshit.

I was stationed in South Dakota a few years back. Michelle decided to take the kids to mount Rushmore on a whim. The whole base went to PL1 security stamce, they basically shut down the highwayear between the base and mount Rushmore for the duration of their trip using local law enforcement, and everything used was at the taxpayer expense.

I guarantee you the overall cost was well over 11 million to include loss of profit for local businesses, overtime for law enforcement, and unofficial business use of air force one.

So fuck off with your bullshit.

Here we go again. ObamaLeaf.
Just kill yourself mate. Nobody here actually cares about the shit you post.

>11 million for stopping work and momentarily pausing some podunk SD city

But you were stationed in SD once, so that makes you right, nevermind.

triggered little bitches

It's actually a fascinating glimpse into the conservative mind. 1 anecdote somehow supersedes overall reality.

I like how the right is afraid of expanding people's minds.

so commie propaganda basically

well if you all didnt want people to assassinate and rape them it might not cost so much

You didn't really refute those graphs, serbo slav

I summon you, some autist... Please kick in and show the whole picture to put these ones into more context.

>marking "bush lowers tax on the rich" and "2008 recession (before obama took office)" but no mention of "dotcom bubble"
:^)

I'd rather have Melania

>all paid for by Trump

Well that is a total lie, very fake news.
Obama spent about 13 million dollars of US tax money to bring him and his crew down here for mandela's funeral.

well we've all had a glimpse into the liberal canadian mind, and it's not pretty

fake news

why can't obamatards ever realize that obama couldn't even fulfill his promise of fixing the deficit by the end of his first term and then took an entire second term to actually follow up on his economic plans

why cant obamatards ever recognize that obama allowed drones to slaughter a lot of innocent civilians in the middle east

why cant obamatards admit that the stimulus package after the housing bubble burst literally did nothing to restore any sense of economic stability in the economy

paid for by taxpayers so definitely not trump

Obama promised to cut the $1.4T bush deficit in half. He cut it by 2/3. For you right wing retards, that's more.

Ivanka got a taste of the Big Liberal Cock and she seemed happy about it

you don't even know what a deficit is you fucking leaf.

Something that always goes down under Democrats and explodes under Republicans.

This extravagant piece of shit needs to realize he is the president now. Not some globetrotting media seeker. Former trump voter here.

The right?

We aren't the right. And the fucking alt-right doesn't exist so get the fuck out.

get out.

>watches a feminist shit easter eggs onto a sheet of silk
>whoah like so deep and mind expanding, let's flood our countries with cheap immigrant labor!

>Trump taking trips around the country to save American jobs
omg Hitler

>Obama taking trips to go golfing
hero

Why does the Independent hate families?

Obama created 16 million good full time jobs.

Trump hasn't done shit.

The dollar lost half its value. So no.

they were temp jobs you fucking retard, just because it's a graphic doesn't mean it's true

#fakedata

doesn't even say anything about full time

nice skew

>lose full time job
>forced to take two part time jobs
>100% increase in jobs!!!

After spending in his first 3 years on average more than Bush did, and only reducing spending after sequestering.

He's also talking about the YEARLY deficit, not the deficit overall.

This isn't a right-wing/left-wing fight, dipshit; both Republicans and Democrats have fucked us out of money. We're still at a $540,000,000,000 yearly shortfall; we're still $20,000,000,000,000 in the red. We were at about $11,000,000,000,000 after Bush. We were in black $62,000,000,000 after Clinton.

You mean part time jobs, you fucking leaf. It's rare for people to have a full time job because companies would rather have 3 part time workers than 1 full time worker.

Funny how all those jobs are seemingly created in Mar-a-Lago

Pic outdated, this weekend marks his 3rd time in less than a month to visit.

Half of secret service is active duty military, so yes

>fastest deficit decline

09 was the year with the highest deficit EVER. How is cutting that to more normal level a feat?

good job Obamba

The amounts for his sons seem very reasonable to me.

It's Donald's own trips to Palm Beach that cost the bulk of the money.
Why does he have to go there 3 times a month anyways?

Wtf i hate drumpf now
Wish i could take back my vote for this orange buffon...

You're retarded

excellent rebuttal

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

Unfortunately, this would mean we would see proportionally more people working less hours, which isn't the case, nice try though.

It's pretty easy to lower the % number of your deficit compared to the GDP when you print 666 garillion dollars and pump it into the economy. (a.k.a keynesian idiocy)

See this is why no one gives a fuck about you lefties and your shit arguments, cause even when you are technically correct, its always insincere, manipulative and dishonest bullshit when you scratch the surface.

This is so true mind if i download that graphic?
Fuck Trump i deeply regret voting him

>multiple part time jobs to make up for it
>actually working MORE hours
I see no problem

Hours worked per person. It's about relativity.

It was W Bush, not Obama, who did the massive bailouts.

Obama did it so it's okay, Fake News, hurr duuur.

Drumpftards will try to defend this
ahahaa

Eh. Fake news, kid.

Misspelled left there, buddy.

>see reality
>nah look at this (((data))) instead

Really shocking stuff

you're retarded, read what i wrote

Do unironic Trumpsharters still exist on Sup Forums or have they been bullied off yet?

>being so dense to not be able to escape the my reality = everyone's reality fallacy
>If I and my friends have it shit, everyone else must have it shit, too!
>why am I so broke when I'm smarter than all those other chumps

do unironic shills paid in shekels dream of electric sheep

how many shekels are we talking? I'm interested.

It's a troll and you wonder why he didnt actually refute him?
Go to 4plebs and search that image. Always leads to the same shit conversation.

>Look at the pretty graphs goyim
>Ignore the $10 trillion in debt

Bush/Clinton Potato/Potato

>16 million good full time jobs
>full time
Oh Canada.

>WAAAAHH. YOU MUST BE A FUCKING CTR SHILL. EMPEROR TRUMP COULD NEVER DO ANYTHING THAT HURT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NU-UH

We should do a poll and watch the trumpturds get their asses kicked

deficit is spending money you don't have. It's a fucking numbers game. you don't "lower the deficit", there literally is no "deficit". It's not a thing. It is a word to describe how much money you've spent over budget, how much debt you've accumulated. To say

"obama has done a really good job, he's lowered the deficit" is the same as saying "retard has done a really good job, last year he borrowed a billion dollars and never paid it back but BUT THIS YEAR HE ONLY BORROWED 500 MILLION, THAT'S HALF THE DEFICIT WOW!"

>Anybody who trolls sensitive safe places is a shill

ahahahhaaha

>$11.3 million spent... $11.3 million given to Americans
Seems good to me.

this is what those miserable MSM twats get for snubbing Ron Paul in 2012.

>He lives in China while shilling for a kikelover who hates China
Cognitive dissonance must be hitting you fucking hard

Not an argument

Suddenly democrats care about fiscal responsibility? LOL

Art is fucking gay

Dude vote for bernie sanders lmao
spend 1000 gazillion dollars and tax the rich 100%
>trump spends 1 cent
FUCKING DRUMPF STOP BEING FISCALLY IRRESPONSIBLE

>independent

try not posting a tabloid

It wasn't meant to be one, fuckwit. More of an observation.

Nothing basically

>cut the National Endowment for Arts which is ~$140m
good :)

so you're just being a cocksucking faggot all on your own, not even trying to argue?

and you think this is a good thing?

kill yourself my man

I bet you're fuckin Jahan or some other genetic fuckup

how much did he save on those fighter jets tho? not to mention how much hes gonna save on the wall