This is an actual tweet, by an actual US president, and this board will defend it

This is an actual tweet, by an actual US president, and this board will defend it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640?lang=en
youtu.be/s_b-zpSnoHs
youtube.com/watch?v=rFrnv8wJYCk&t=30
youtube.com/watch?v=xirLfTPyDZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe you'd prefer a nuclear holocoust but i do not.

There have been much worse things said by past presidents.

>I don’t care if it’s horse piss. It works.
-JFK, on shooting up amphetamines, human placenta, and painkillers to treat his back pain

Rationalizing drug use isn't worse than publicly being a foreign dictator's bitch boi.

>2013

I don't care. It doesn't negatively impact my life in any way.

If it were an actual tweet you would've linked to it.

If it were by the US president it wouldn't have been delivered in 2013.

It's as if you're saying US PRESIDENT CALLS BILLY A DOO-DOO HEAD and then allegedly quoting Trump when he was 4 years old, without providing a source for that quote.

Nobody seems to care Dubya was also on very friendly terms with Putin

It's almost as if Obama was just a lame duck who nobody on the planet had any respect for

This board will defend the right to freedom of speech under all circumstances, now hop back across the border hidden leaf.

I don't know why Trump's response is always he's not friends with Putin

He should just be he saying there's literally nothing wrong with being friendly with Russia because there's literally nothing wrong with being friendly with Russia

You do realize that makes it worse? It means his crush on Putin isn't just a diplomatic game. He is actually in love with him.

Why are you so against being on good terms with another super power? You know the Cold War ended in 1990 right?

No one without brain damage defends his tweets.

I have notifications enabled for a daily laugh desu

Not gonna tell the truth, fake news reporter here. This is fucking hilarious pretending to watch Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get reelected.

Non-alt-right viewpoints are frequently shouted down on this board and you guys are defending a head of state who calls the media an "enemy of the people." You guys don't give a damn about free speech.

>rhetorical question tweeting
What is this teenage girl's diary shit?

I guarantee you if you dig up the past tweets of your favourite celebrities, they probably said worse things, you goddamn nig.

Sup Forums is partially satire mate. Don't take this shit too seriously

STFU you autistic monkey.

My favorite celebs (which I don't have) aren't in positions to determine the lives of myself, my eventual children, and everyone else around me.

Heaven forbid Russia and US have good relations! I bet your against us teaming up to beat ISIS too!

There's nothing to defend because it's just a fucking joke from four years ago.

Whoa, it's almost like the Cold War ended decades ago.

The physical manifestation of America has spoken
Russio-American empire will wipe out muslims together

That is a convenient defense, but BS. This board is an outlet for a bunch of fat (or skelly) pimple-faced losers who blame minorities and women for all their problems but are too afraid of speaking up in public. Just look at any alt-right rally.

Hes trying to hard. He really needs to fucking learn the art of subtlety if hes gonna get this to work.

Defend what?

Where's the joke? Which context from 2013 are we missing that makes this tweet not faggy and concerning?

yup. cause liberals suck that big of dick. faggot.

>art of subtlety
hi, bernie

B.O.: I'll have more flexibility after the election to be a pussy and give into Russia.

Medvedev: I will transmit message to Vladimir.

You will defend the fact that a US president wrote, publicly, and in the fruitiest way ever, how he wants to be the best friend of a dictator who kills and oppresses political opponents and dissidents.

we cant let him get his tiny hands on the nuclear codes or we crash and burn, kinda hilarious that i was a former trump supporter in all seriousness

fpbp doesn't lie

Praised.

I'm not a fat, I blame the Russian criminalised mentality in my problems. I don't afraid to speak in public I was banned several times in Facebook for 'homophobic' remarks because I said that gays are mentally or genitally sick people and white lives matter.

He's asking if a guy will meet him at a beauty pageant and be his best friend.

That's goofy as hell and you're either a fucking moron or a legit shill if it scares you in any way.

So was it a good deal for him?

>Trump shitposts some hypotetical queston on the globat shitpost platform (aka Twitter)
>WOW DRUMPFHTH IS A PUTIN DOG IMPEACHMENT NOW HAHAHAHAHA DRUFTRHJ
>meanwhile, in the real world, Putler's Russia is basically a secondary power at this point and their economy is in shamble
sage

>He was just pretending
Cute

voter gonna guy, former burn codes here. This is the seriousness watching But crash this Trump. Trump Not all hilarious we can't let and lie get fucking nuclear in.

This can't be real?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640?lang=en

So fucking what?

Still better than Clinton parties.

youtu.be/s_b-zpSnoHs

Because they are not friends.
They have never met each other.

Trump was not POTUS in 2013.

>best friend of a dictator who kills and oppresses political opponents and dissidents

That is even more wrong.

>Which context from 2013 are we missing that makes this tweet not faggy and concerning?
That he was holding a beauty pageant in Russia and not running for president and it was before crimea or the downing of the passenger jet.
Tell me where the problem is?

>Dictator

But Putin won like 90% of the vote. HEIL Putin!

You have to remember this was when the entire US media was praising Putin and he even beat Obama as Time person of the year etc.

It was cool to like Putin back then.

Things turned sour in 2014 with the Pussy Riot imcident and stuff.

Based Trumpster.

Who the fuck wouldn't wanna be friends with Putin?

> everyone loved Putin

Sure thing.

First there were memes about dead journalists.

Then MI6 killed a Russian spy in a ridiculously elaborate way, and blamed Putin

Then Putin btfo Georgia

Then "pussy riot"

Then anti-homo stuff

Then Ukraine got shrekt

Then Syria got defended

>They have never met each other.
youtube.com/watch?v=rFrnv8wJYCk&t=30

>Trump was not POTUS in 2013.
What is your point? Is it the stupid point that somehow the behavior of someone before presidency should not factor at all into interpreting their behavior when they become president?

He got 63,6% in 2012.

How did you get that message from that tweet? Do you see friendship as some kind of power play or something?

Straight, adult men don't have "best friends."

>west is responsible for half of these

>indirectly

He did not meet him.
At most, he communicated with Putin's press secretary.

>should not factor at all

Yes, it is irrelevant.

...yes they do

Are you a woman or something?

It's okay, we're your friends user.

He said indirectly AND directly.

>Yes, it is irrelevant.
So what you're saying is if Trump was secretly taking money and support from the Russian government before getting president, it would be irrelevant as long as it stopped before he were inaugurated?

No, they don't, not in America.

Also, here's him explicitly saying he met him:

youtube.com/watch?v=xirLfTPyDZY

>implying forging a positive relationship with a former rival/adversary is a bad thing

Why does the left have such a hardon for war with russia? Wouldnt it be better to respect their national sovreignty and eventually forge a mutually profitable trade relationship?

Would you like us to dig up some things you said 4 years ago so we can pull them out of context and discredit you?

Nothing is shouted down, the typical plebbit and leftie that comes here just has shit arguments and they almost always devolve into ad hom.

They also ignore references and facts that destroy their fragile world view, even after asking for those references.

The lefts talking points are almost always emotional arguments that most times are proven false by statistical and empirical data