>#FakePope

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7b0zEcYpNY
newadvent.org/summa/2105.htm#article3
biblelight.net/hus.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Borgia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck the pope.

If he truly belives this then the Vatican should open it's door to refugees and sell off some of their gold statues to pay for room and board for them

Tweet at him my friend.

>youtube.com/watch?v=N7b0zEcYpNY

ALEX JONES CONFIRMED

The Bible also tells you to stone unfaithful women, when do we get tweets about that?

>we too are foreigners

>God made Man
>Man inherited the earth
>Man has dominion over the animals and plants
>Man is a foreigner
One of these things is not like the other

how often in the bible does the lord ask us to live in gilded mansions and amass billions in wealth all over the world, build massive churches adorned in our wealth. for the church to heavily participate in money lending and gambling in financial markets all over the world.

thats my fav part of the bible

Sorry, but the pope is legitimate. Christianity is just retarded.

How big are the Vatican's walls?

#FakePope
>#FakePope
#FakePope
>#FakePope
#FakePope
>#FakePope

I agree with Pope, we should handle foreigners the same way as our ancestors did.

#OpenTheVaticanToISIS

Turn the other check to ISIS!!!

#OpenTheVaticanToISIS

>that first answer about Moses
Pope BTFO

Immigrants are welcome, there is always a legal avenue for them.

Reminder that the Pope is a spiritual leader, not a dictator of policy.

Nowhere does it say to get fucking invaded.
Nowhere does it say to accept immigrants, illegal immigrants and foreigners.

But it does say to NOT abiding the law of the land IS sin.
Even Jesus respected the laws of the land he was in.
Give to the Caesar what belongs to him.

he might be something setup by the powers-that-be to control the church. I'm surprised anyone on here isn;t dropping redpills about the "early retirement" of Benedict - first pope to do so in over 700 years. the last time it happened, serious shit was going down.

When I hear bible and immigrants first thing that pops in my head is the genocide of canaanites

>Catholic Church
>Legitimate

Pick one.

Use both #FakePope and #OpenTheVaticanToISIS

we know twitter likes to cuck us

(((Cuckstianity)))

>how often in the bible does the lord ask us to live in gilded mansions and amass billions in wealth all over the world, build massive churches adorned in our wealth. for the church to heavily participate in money lending and gambling in financial markets all over the world.

See Ark of Covenant for example.

Lmao. Why does the pope have a fucking Twitter account

>H---he's not a true Christian!
>Jesus hated niggers!
>Christianity is redpilled I swear!

>thou shalt not ki-
>fuck it, let me bless these huge fucking missiles

savages

And Jericho
And poor Egyptian kids
And small innocent Sodomites
And the animals that didn't got the ticket to Noahtanic

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE REKTAGE BROTHER

This cuck makes me happy to be a Jew. Fuck your blue pulled religion Christ cucks

This, from the Pope who decided to allow in a whopping what, 20 Moslems into the Vatican? When they conducted interviews of the Syrian refugees they accepted, they barred the Christians from entering. So why Pope, why do moslem refugees get sanctuary but Christian ones are denied?

Christianity is cucked by it's theology. Especially Protestantism. Who do you think are welcoming all the Somalis in the Midwest?

>Protestant pope

Americans everyone.

>the pope is using twitter

Peasant uprising when?

>literally follows the words and deeds of jesus christ the saviour
>#fakepope #fakepope

Spotted the heretics

>implying I ever said that

My point is that all of Christianity is cucked, but Protestants are the most cucked.

Can somebody please get Cenk's friends on the phone?

RIGHT NOW GO ON TWITTER YOU FAGGOT

How often does the Bible say to knowingly subject your fellow citizens to horrible death and torture at the hands of said immigrants?

John Paultron when

Amen

Oh fuck off Catholicism is compromised alex jones confirmed it you cuck

you sound like the left.

newadvent.org/summa/2105.htm#article3

The Bible also says of Israel barring certain nations from entering their country.

It's so obvious that the catholic church is in on the globalist kike agenda it's not even funny, same goes for all the protestants in Europe. I remember when PEGIDA demonstrated in Cologne in front of the cathedral and the fucking cuck cardinal or whatever shut off all the lights. The church is FUCKED because nobody wants to be a priest anymore, which is why you see priests from West Africa or India preaching in small Bavarian towns to a few old faggots in otherwise empty churches, also after numerous pedo-scandals and other horrendous shit, people are leaving the church in record numbers. Which means less money for these faggots, I don't know how it is in other European Nations, but in Austria you have to pay, I believe it's around 1% of your income to the church, it's called church tax. That shit is enforced by the law and there is nothing you can do about it, expect simply leave the church. Used to be that everyone was Roman-Catholic by default, but ain't so anymore and it's the churches own fault, they are dinosaurs that can't go a second without raping a little kid or actualizing their retarded traditions even a little bit. Like the Chinese Panda, they deserve to fail for being this retarded and demanding.

So I would say the church gets loads of money for saying and doing retarded shit like this, especially the pope commenting on Trump during the election was eye-opening to me, you know why they did it right? He is South American and all the Mexican and South American immigrants in the US are very catholic, that was the only reason. The church is so obviously on their pay-roll, it wouldn't surprise me if Soros becomes a cardinal one of these days. That said this did it for me, I will leave the church now too and when they ask me why, then I will show them this little gay tweet made by their gaylord leader, FUCK THE CHURCH I GO FULL KEK NOW

Does the Bible advocate different races living together?

>Pope says something I don't like
>He must be a fake pope

That's not how it works, idiot. The pope is selected by god himself. If you have a problem with that maybe you should excommunicate yourself and go live with the rest of the heathens.

>>literally follows the words and deeds of jesus christ the saviour
>He said that you don't even need to believe in Jesus in order to get into heaven
>Follows the words and deeds of jesus christ
>Don't need to believe in Jesus
Matthew 10:33 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."

> Fake
Cuckolics are so gullible. Nothing changed in pope and vatican. It was always like this. Who organised "northen crusade" against baptised Orthodox Rus? Who destroyed constantinople? Who was having treaties with mongols and then with ottomans to attack Orthodox lands from 2 sides?

You think protestantism came from nothing?

CTR is now protect dopey pedo franics?

#FakePope

It's the teaching of Council of Constance you idiot.

> The pope is selected by god himself.
Apparently god is a conclave of castrate-LARPing old people.

Sounds like he is getting involved in politics when he shouldnt be #FakePope bitch ass

Benedict is still Pope. You can't have two Popes under canon law, and his supposed resignation is invalid whether done under duress or by fraud.

I'll take using scripture in any context that suits the current political climate for 500, Alex.

>alternative facts

there is a big difference in the bible between sojourners and settlers.

it rarely even discusses the idea of settlers into Israel because it was practically forbidden.

When someone is traveling through on your land, you are supposed to offer them hospitality and give them what you think is just.

When your neighbor demands a group of foreigners get to settle on your land, then you get to kill him.

Catholicuccks gonna cuck
If you're not aramaic, oriental Christian, syriac, Greek, eastern orthodox you're a cuck and enjoy your fake religion, fake globalist church leaders and fake god

OP is a faggot: Pope Francis is the greatest Pope ever.

Catholicucks on suicide watch

>The pope is selected by god himself

Therefor god is a cuck

That's what passes as an argument now?
biblelight.net/hus.htm

Still mad about the Falklands? Bergoglio is a Marxist lunatic who is trying to destroy the Church.

the bible also says if a village has even one non-believer in it you need to genocide them all

>How often in the Bible the Lord asks us to welcome migrants and foreigners, reminding us that we too are foreigners!

Never.

How did we go from this

To THIS? Who the fuck infiltrated the church?

So... god wants us to let in ISIS?

Luther wasn't a Catholic you dumb fuck

Satanists. and globalists... so please help us #FakePope.

>#FakeNews
>#FakePope
>#FakeDossier
>#FakeGlobalWarming

wow you Drumpsters sure are into calling everything fake lately! you know what normal people call that? DENIAL

No shit but I was using it as an example of how broader christian mindset changed

You've never read the bible, have you?

KEKEKEKE WE WUZ POPEZ N SHIT

how the fuck did the jews influence a concave? can we even stop them?

they must have proof of him fucking kids and ensured his elevation to get their puppet made pope

The Lord also genocides sinners

Does your tinfoil hat have a Drumpf sticker on it too?

the difference between islam and christianity is that the bible is not to be taken literally

Well well well.

Who's laughing now, we told you the pope is the fucking devil

how do you go from

"be nice to your neighbor"

to

"take it refugees or else"

I wonder why the perfectly healthy and based nazi Benedict had to resign.

Wow this pope needs to be crucified and then we need a crusade

wew 0033
KEK has witnessed me !

Fucking commie faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Borgia

>There were numerous unsubstantiated claims that the family was of Jewish origin.

fakin REDPILLS

>god is actually allah

Shiieet

They like the little illegal kids because they don't talk

Glad I dropped cuckstianity now

> Who organised "northen crusade" against baptised Orthodox Rus?
The Teutonic Order was an independent state.
>Who destroyed constantinople?
Venezia. And the pope excommunicated them from the church for it
>Who was having treaties with mongols and then with ottomans to attack Orthodox lands from 2 sides?
Mongols saved Constantinople for a while and pope never called for a crusader against the Orthodox.

this cuckpope is part of a secret agenda to turn christian people into atheists while at the same time furthering their plans of globalization.

No Christian would ever say gays deserve a blesses marriage
No christian would ever accept those who call for the death of our people
The Pope is but a mere jew

Did you know who started the meme #NotMy____ was Poland?

It was literally #NotMyPope when they started to think Francis was not being a good pope and that happened when he visited Poland last year.

>The position of Pope ever being legit in the first place.

who are they...?

Amen.

Does the Bible not say that? I don't get why you fags are getting mad or even caring since most of you aren't even actual Christians.

WE

How am i a fucking foreigner lmao

someone kill this fucking traitor and heretic already

this

this land was conquered and claimed by those who fought hard and sacrificed much for it

i am home

SIEG

HEIL

#FakePope #NotMyPope

meme him out. WE HAVE THE POWER

Does he really want to alienate more Catholics? Why are the Cardinals not calling him out yet?

Doesn't sound like you have either

idk Martin but don't get your panties in a knot

Catholicism is compromised... believe me

Uh is the first fucking chapter God commits genocide on dumb fucking foreigners and splits everyone apart into different cultures.

HELLO?