Alright you motherfuckers

Alright you motherfuckers

Since I'm always a shill/cuck/"Who paid you to post on 4hcna" guy.

What possible news outlet could I fucking watch that is 'credible' or trustable.

Seriously every single one I post I'm insulted by you pol tards..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoSmxnBXMGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watching the news

Shill cuck btfo

RT is great for everything except Russian politics
AlJazeera is great for most everything except what it says about the middle east

>jew outlets
>credible

zero.

Ah yes, the Russian govt approved world view. Ofc that's the one that's OK kek

Breitbart and Infowars

None.

only your dankest mspaint infographics will do

how the hell am I supposed to stay in touch with the rest of the world?

gather information and think for yourself. very scary but you'll manage

If it's funded by anybody it's not worth following.

Sage

Editing is important and proof reading

Not politics, not worth while

SAGE MODS

I do..

I watch and read many media outlets and I usually try to compare them and find out if it's bullshit

thats all you need. even if fox or cnn is spewing bullshit that in itself is information to consider.

Faux news always spreads bullshit

Every time some black guy dies by a white guy they LITERALLY beg for riots and a war against whites

Don't you get it? None of them are credible or trustworthy. Everyone has an agenda. The trick is to read everything, from both points of view and every view in between, to read between the lines and then form your own opinion about things.

None. There is nowhere you can go to get up to the minute news faster than here.

That's what I do...I'm still bashed for it for trying to be rational and critical

Are you retarded? Not one single outlet is credible on its own - left or right. Matter of fact, Sup Forums is a good measure of what the averaged 'truth' is being spewed out in the grapevine. You just have to pay attention.

Fine!

I'll make my own outlet! with honest journalist and politicians

this

they tend to use one fact and then spend the rest of the article acting spin doctors. find that fact and move on.

>I'm still bashed for it

explain further

Watch many from differing perspectives bing that shit up from time to time see whats what. Learn to listen for weasel words and what they're not saying or not reporting on.

Its work to get informed.

>What possible news outlet could I fucking watch that is 'credible' or trustable.
MSNBC, PBS, NPR, Huffington Post, Salon

Also, how do you feel about pegging? I find that it's an incredible experience, especially if there's another man involved. Preferably, a man of color. We have to be diverse and inclusive, after all.

Also, Obama did nothing wrong and Trump is Hitler.

How about forming your own opinions and doing some fucking research on your own?

I try to find a fair ground and compromise

I'm either called a racist/cuck/liar/jew etc. For seeing both perspectives Dear god I need to transfer to another university that doesn't flourish on PC culture

Rush Limbaugh 24/7 and Levin AudioRewind/TV are legit all you need.

>how the hell am I supposed to stay in touch with the rest of the world?
you don't

>I'm either called a racist/cuck/liar/jew

are you talking about in real life or here on Sup Forums? Because if you are talking about here on Sup Forums thats just par for the course. Don't listen to the name callers and trolls anyhow, they are just the scum you have to wade through to get to the truth around here.

The idea that you should only get information from one source is the reason people tell you you're a shill cuck
If you want information you should look abroad to as many sources as possible, and make a pondered decision YOURSELF based on what you get

And even then, call me Thomas because I ain't believing shit until it hits me in the balls
This is how you're shaping the world, you're making them more resistant to what you're peddling, regardless of which way you swing it

Breitfart

Real life and such...

I LUV UR DIGITS
Trump Rally Time IS NOW! MAGA
MAGA. WAIT MIGHT AS WELL GET USED TO KAG SINCE TRUMP ALREADY MAGA'D

Just read/watch all of them and put the peices together yourself

Your own computer atm. The media is being "brain hacked" they just forgot how easy the mind is to manipulate. Its all part of the plan.

DonĀ“t listen to him, my truths are much better than his
believe me

Ideally, you'd read an even mix of everything to reduce bias and spin as much as possible.
After that, you should derive your own ideas.

>sage
This is about the 5th time I've seen this cuck question, even outside of Sup Forums. Btfo ctr shill.

The question is obvious. No media source is credible. Stop getting your information from corporations. Stop being retarded. Turn off the TV.

No one is asking you to watch infowars, just get actual information that isn't laced with opinion. Get alternative sources. Stop asking to subscribe to just one source of information.

Learn confirmation bias you brain dead fucking niggers.

Again, don't listen to that scum. The reason they are using personal attacks and buzzwords is because they can't think of anything better, like a reasonable argument.

Me. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you're doing and read. OP is a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=KoSmxnBXMGU

>What possible news outlet could I fucking watch that is 'credible' or trustable.
Here you go little goy, trust these names in media so you don't have to worry about thinking critically

>Seriously every single one I post I'm insulted
Sounds appropriate desu

Read these comments and gtfo

I know, but my point is if they're not willing to cooperate or willing to compromise or lay down a fair ground, then we will not fix any of these problems

drudge

If you already do this then shutup and stop complaining. You're going to be labeled an idiot by anyone who subscribes to just one ideological frame of view.

You frame this question like a collectivist cuck and it's a big sign that you're just looking for some lazy easy way to get out of trying to keep up with things in the world and subscribe to some "movement".

There is no magic bullet that solves all problems. Take everything on a case by case basis and just persevere.

Grow a pair and stop giving a shit if people bash you, stop being such a bitch.

>Not being skeptical of everything

pleb

Fair enough

None of them. That is the point. Stop letting other people tell you what you should think.

Fuck them. They only have as much power over you as you let them. The best thing you can do is just to educate yourself and become a little bit smarter everyday, all little bit better. No one has all the answers, but smart people have more answers than they did the day before.

No such thing as an unbiased source. Here are the one's I frequent.

>Reason Magazine

A good libertarian outlet that covers a lot of things the mainstream ignores (I'm Libertarian so I'm biased towards it). My favorite news source.

>The Intercept

a decent outsider left news outlet headed by Glenn Greenwald (the reporter who worked with Ed Snowden). They're definitely more objective than most left wing outlets but expect to put up with some social justice warrior whining every now and then.

>Wall Street Journal

decent albeit pro business and a little right of center.

>Reuters

also decent also pro business and a little left of center.

>BBC News

Still solid for covering international news, particularly when it comes to knowing what's going out outside North America. They've gotten absurdly biased with mainstream left globalist agenda in recent years though so keep that in mind.

>RT

Russian news. I read it to see what the Ruskies think and as a balance to all the western news I consume. Its right of center and obviously very Pro Ruskie.

But trump is totally not a russian plant!

I am bro I am..

I'm studying history, but when i show historical facts that goes against their belief they all of a sudden discredit historians for doing their jobs

OP your mistake is thinking that by taking the average of MANY piles of garbage, you can get something other than garbage.

Ignore ALL corporate media. It's all biased lies and propaganda. Look at primary sources exclusively and avoid logical fallacies.

Then thats your cue to disregard their opinion as simple that, their opinion. Another thing to remember is that college is a lot like high school. It's an insular community that doesn't really resemble real life. Keep up with your studies, get your degree, and once you get out in the workplace you wont have to listen to these stupid assholes quite so much.

I am going to give you the best answer you will ever get.

You get your news from every source, You never use one source, I hate CNN but I watch it religiously you wanna know? Comparative Bias.

I can compare the news from multiple sources I can tell what is fluff, what is pointless hit pieces.

I trust no single source of information regardless of whether I agree with the source opinion or general operating practice.

>I hate CNN but I watch it religiously

Kill yourself.

I'm actually considering transferring

I don't want to deal with PC culture as much as I want to deal with Politically incorrect culture.

From where to where if you don't mind me asking?

>I need other people to tell me what to think

Pathetic.

Kansas

Its usually more accurate than western "free press" whose main sources are government agents. Also RT usually tells you where they got the information and sometimes even put the literal quote, while MSM just tells you an anonymous source say something.

Breitbart/RT/Drudge Report

I know nothing of the schools in Kansas. However I wish you good luck. Keep searching and you will find something true sooner or later. Goodbye user.

Why do you care? Go back to your echo chamber and leave this one alone.

Zerohedge
Rense

Research specific topics online.

Fpbp.

You read their shitty news but don't take what they say as truth? You only get a sliver of truth watching the news.

I like Reuters. I mean, there are rumors they're biased, but they don't show it too much. Then again, you should always compare different news sources and their information while taking into account their biases.

Here's a better idea

how about you keep your fucking faggot mouth shut and lurk the fuck moar or get the fuck out