Spain Pro-Migrant Protest

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39017265
>Some 160,000 people have demonstrated in Barcelona to demand the government allow more refugees into Spain from war-hit areas such as Syria.

Who the fuck is supporting this cuck shit? Are these Soros-funded paid protestors?

Doesn't Spain have ~20% unemployment and wrecked public finances (the whole PIIGS thing)? How will the government pay for them? Where will these fucking migrants get jobs if they don't even speak, read, or write Spanish?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Barcelona
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_of_Aragon
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona_de_Aragón
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compromiso_de_Caspe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Barcelona is a shithole, its SJW land.
I really hope they get independence and fuck off.

Nah man, it's just that we are retarded.

Shouldn't the Iberian peninsular know better than fucking anyone how negative a large amount of Muslims is?

Have the Spanish forgotten their own history?

Barcelona is full of muslims already.
the rest of the country is very different from those cucks

Catalonia was saved by Charlemagne.

And destroyed by Castile. Result above.

Decades of propaganda made that.

And decades of immigration. Catalonia is dead.

Apparently official unemployment in Spain is almost 23% and debt to GDP is 100%

Not sure how useful this number is, not sure how many people work under the table and cheat on tax and other corruption. Here and in the US, if you are NEET and not looking for a job, it doesn't count as unemployed - you have to be actively looking for a job to count as unemployed (and they check this with phone surveys, which is a joke)

Apparently Spain also spent 700 years taking back their country from the Muslims. And now 160k protest in favor of people who hate them and don't speak their language? At least some Africans/Arabs maybe (maybe) speak bad or broken French or English, how many speak Spanish or German?

This shit makes no sense. There cannot be this many idiots; I think someone is paying them

>catalans trying to blame everything on the rest
Oh what a surprise. I bet none consider themselves spaniards in that protest. Enjoy your muzzie shithole.

Barcelona needs to be fucking purged in reconquista 2.0.

>I think someone is paying them
The Catalan government wants refugees and immigrants to nationalize them and make them vote for the independence in exchange for welfare, it's literally that.

But they are. Most of them are half Castilian.

The west will eventually fall, but hopefully not in our lifetimes. Our country is in a fragile position, however, and divisiveness over fuck all never helped.

>THEY ARE HALF CASTILLIAN
>"No true scotsman!"
Fucking hell. I bet they want independence for catalonia because it benefits castille right?

old thread

with pics

We are going to be the first to fall I'm afraid, and probably in our lifetime. I wish you luck brother.

Just checked

Almost 1 in 4 people have no jobs

better import some fucking illiterate low-IQ African and Muslim peasants and have the government pay them welfare until they figure out the local language and get a useful job (LOL).

better protest loudly until they actually do this

Read this

Thanks. Didn't see this, I will read through it.

The only reason I'm posting here is to put this smug anime girl here and poke fun at my rape dad.
>papa's face when he visits

You don't understand; it's about MUH FEELINGS, but also being more progressive than those backwater Spaniards.

Basically this.

we're fucked, i feel despressed

>I really hope they get independence
>richest region in all of spain

>Still buying this meme
Even foreigners believe this shitty meme

They won't remain rich.

quèc is sad too
please quèc, make catalonia great again

Don't be depressed. We are going to see some 1st class happenings here soon, and probably be part of them.

>There are people actually protesting FOR refugees

Jesus Christ I think it's time for a purge

We need to start Catalan threads and meme a good party into existence.

>richest region in all of spain
They are not even top 3.Soon they will not even be top 5. Catalonia is the most decadent place in the whole country.In 20 years they have lost 30% of their industry.In 10 years all their economy will just be turism and Paki stores

>And destroyed by Castile.
Castile is objectively superior to Catalonia by every fucking metric.
If that were true you wouldn't be so stupid.You are just gypsies+Catalan which is an awful combination

>Castilians are this butthurt

>please quèc, make catalonia great again
When was it great?

When it was called kingdom of Aragon and was not catalan.
I bet you that the first terrorist attacks will be in catalonia. So progresive! Always above the rest of Spain!

>When it was called kingdom of Aragon
It was always shit.Decadent,corrupt and inneficient.When Ferdinand got Castile he forgot about Aragon and barely spent time there

Spain's trapped between Africa and Africa: WIP.

>Andalusians
>Not Castilian
It's like saying Valencians aren't Catalans. And if we have shit punctuations is thanks to Andalusians and sandniggers.

La Rioja is about to surprass Catalonia in GDP per capita.

When the king was Catalan and the capital in Catalonia.

nihilistic trips of nothingness confirm

99% of Valencians want none of that shit.

Because they don't have a shit ton of sandniggers and Andalusians to deal with.

>It's like saying Valencians aren't Catalans
They aren't
>And if we have shit punctuations is thanks to Andalusians and sandniggers
Catalans.All of Spain has niggers,sand niggers, sudacas and Andalusians.You people are just losers
The capital was Zaragoza and the king lived in Aragon and then the dinasty changed to a Castillian one

>Valencians are catalans!
>Aragoneses are catalan!
>Everyone is catalan!
>Even you Adbul Mohammed Al'Qaeto
>But you dirty castillian are not welcome here!
Huh. Really makes me think...

Like some people identify as woman despite being a man. Are we sjws or what now?

The Spanish are the most cucked people in Europe.

I did meet a based Basque lady when I visited Madrid though, she spoke about how unpleasant the Catalans are, not as welcoming as people from Madrid. About how they only want gibs, and feign about wanting independence for more gibs.

I've been to both Barcelona and Madrid and there were African migrants/thieves/prostitutes everywhere in the city centres. Really tickled my almonds.

>pic related Madrid town hall

>Because they don't have a shit ton of sandniggers and Andalusians to deal with.
But you love both of those things Jordi.You just showed it today

¡Su puta madre!

Have a despresso.

Take a week in Las Palmas. A bit of hiking.

Sweat and come back stronger champion.

You know i am elbow deep for the bets on your next combat.

Don't disappoint.

No, if you look at population statics we have most of the shit here.

>The capital was Zaragoza and the king lived in Aragon and then the dinasty changed to a Castillian one
LOL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Barcelona
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_of_Aragon
Castilian high IQ here everybody. Also seeAragonese are aragonese and abdul is a sandnigger.

>I've been to both Barcelona and Madrid and there were African migrants/thieves/prostitutes everywhere in the city centres. Really tickled my almonds.
Like any European city with more than 300k people?

Valencians are not and will never be catalans
Fuck off catalufo
Visca espanya

>People in that protest
>Not half castilian, sandniggers or brainwashed thanks to andalusian immigration.
Well, well, well this is getting interesting.

My country is finished. We had a glorious RECONQUISTA but it's time to be fucking CLEANSED and CONQUERED by mr. Donald John Trump. It's time to abandon this sinking refugee-infested european union and join the glorious American empire. Jesus fucking christ Spain is shit

SeeBack to tumblr

Again. No true scotsman. Everytime.

>The capital was Zaragoza
>La sede de la coronación era la Seo de Zaragoza desde Pedro II (siglo XII).46 47 Las Cortes generales se reunieron casi siempre en Monzón (siglos XIII-XVI) el resto de ocasiones tuvieron lugar en Fraga, Zaragoza, Calatayud y Tarazona. La sede de la cancillería (siglos XIII-XV) fue Barcelona48 y Nápoles lo fue durante el reinado de Alfonso V.49 . En un periodo comprendido entre el final del reinado de Martín el Humano y el inicio del de Alfonso V, se considera que la capital de facto de la Corona de Aragón fue Valencia. Por otro lado, el Archivo General de la Corona de Aragón, el cual era el depósito oficial de documentación real de la Corona desde el reinado de Alfonso II (siglo XII),50 se encontró en primer lugar en el monasterio de Sigena hasta el año 130151 y después ya definitivamente en Barcelona. De cualquier manera, el historiador Domingo Buesa señala a Zaragoza como la capital permanente de facto política, aunque no así en otros ámbitos como lo económico o administrativo52 .

Los reyes de la Corona se enterraron principalmente en el monasterio de Poblet. Otros lugares fueron el monasterio de Santes Creus, el monasterio de Sigena, el convento de San Francisco de Barcelona, la catedral de Lérida y la catedral de Granada (Fernando el Católico, último rey exclusivo de Aragón antes de la unión con Castilla).
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona_de_Aragón
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compromiso_de_Caspe
You are literally a moron

→implying

Just funnel as many refugees as possible into Catalonia, and then grant them their independence. Oh, and build a big fucking wall stopping them from reaching Spain proper.

Won't that please everyone?

You're a sad mess.

Catalans have to juggle Social Justice pandering with a manufactured nationalism. It's natural they're confused.

I've never seen a group of African migrants selling rip off handbags/shoes on bedsheets spread across the pavement in the middle of Trafalgar Square, no.

You know what you must do Spain

How are they Castillians if there was nothing like that in any other place in Spain let alone Castile?
This is just delusion on your part.Catalans are cucked beyond salvation and your president has promised all the sandniggers the nationality if you become independent

barcelona is literally overflowing with niggers loitering about
and where ever you go you see graffiti saying "tourista go home"

Not the spanish majority that want to keep being spaniards. Their government wants to attract immigrants and promised them gibsmedat just to vote in favor of independence.

I wonder...

>I've never seen a group of African migrants selling rip off handbags/shoes on bedsheets spread across the pavement in the middle of Trafalgar Square, no.
Lol.There are more nigs in London than in the entirety of Spain.And we have a border with fucking Africa

Woaw, because Catalonia has been communist and half Castilian and sandnigger since the begining of times. The andalusian immigrants in the 60s totally didn't turn us into a communist shithole.

God damn it, this is really pathetic.

1. Madrid
2. Valencia

They get more money from the State than the poorest region and spent all of it without going any shit back.

Just letting you all know I have travelled for 3 years, 7 months and two weeks through 46 countries, Spain is the 3rd worst I have ever visited. It is worse than Greece and I am goddamn serious.
Filthy streets, graffiti everywhere, communist parties running for office, septum piercings, dyed hair and dreds as far as they I can see.
This is a nation with 20% unemployment rate but I spent 1h 15mins trying to find a corner store not run by immigrants.

It is a dead nation, a lifeless corpse kept alive by tourist dollars and EU bail outs.

Niggers, chinks and arabs roam the streets and most of the population has mud for blood.
Maybe 20% of the population actually looks European.
I can't wait to leave this fucking place.

Again?

Pretty sure. This guy gave money to podemos.
Yeah. I bet the andalucians are voting for independence because its better for Spain. Am i right?

>because Catalonia has been communist
Catalonia was always the most left wing region.Anarchist rule the region during the civil war before a single Andalusian step foot in your shithole

Nah, spain is just filled with commies.

That's what you get when your conservative politicians are fucking faggots.

We're too cucked. Post-WWII did that to politics in Europe.

Barcelona's mayor was a famous protester against immigrant detention centers and is working hard to help integrate those poor melanin-rich individuals. Madrid is cucked, but not quite as much-- the holier than thou attitude has of late become a must for independentists; not in vain is their coalition government supported by an anti-capitalist party.

Every capital of the world is degenerate. Not surprised.

And go back to bachillerato. The communists movements started in catalonia. You guys have a lot of history with communism. Im talking pre WW1

How I'm a moron? The capital wasn't fixed but was since the House of Barcelona gained the title of King of Aragon mostly in Barcelona. Of course we were cucked in 1410 I'm not denying that. But from 1162 to 1410 all the kings were from a Catalan dynasty and in the middle ages the nationality of the king is what mattered (in England the court spoke French because the king was french for example).

Andalusians are Castilians.

they want more people in favour of their push into independence

it is that simple

'save' those refugees... to have their votes later

Wow, that is fucking disgusting. Is that real?

ikr

it's not like their direct neighbor (France) has had massive problems for decades integrating or employing the very same kind of people or anything, not like there haven't been any attacks (2004 Madrid bombing)

If 1 out of 4 people with native Spanish fluency cannot find work, what can migrants literally even fucking do for the economy

No assets, no income, no education, no skills, no language ability, no functioning government to verify their papers and identities, hostile religion, incompatible lifestyle and traditions...sure, let's take them by the fucking boatload! Insane

Simply not true, outside of the America's, Western and central europe the rest of the worlds cities aren't as bad. Tokyo and Seoul are fine aswell as beijing.
Hanoi is cool, bishkek is cool, phnom penh is a shithole, yeah but Bangkok is great outside of the tourist areas.
If you want to go to European capitals that are nice head to Kiev, Zagreb, Ljubliana or Budapest.

You should just say mesetarios instead.

Where are you/where are you from? I've lived in several European countries and London had less natives than Madrid by half, and the immigrant ghettos in France have no equal here.

There are more muslims in London alone than in the whole Iberian Peninsula.

>How I'm a moron? The capital wasn't fixed but was since the House of Barcelona gained the title of King of Aragon mostly in Barcelona. Of course we were cucked in 1410 I'm not denying that. But from 1162 to 1410 all the kings were from a Catalan dynasty and in the middle ages the nationality of the king is what mattered (in England the court spoke French because the king was french for example).
The king had to be crowned in the Seo and most of the legislative body was in Zaragoza and its surroundings.And the union between the Count of Barcelona chose the title of king of Aragon over count of BArcelona.You are just a cultureless moron

Catalonia had more worker movements since it had more factories (same happened in Asturias with the mines). We were also the part where the Carlism had more importance and important fights against communism happened in the 1920s.

Was in Madrid today, decided to go see a local art gallery, took my knife because I know what this city is. Dodged the commies, faggots (literally saw two full grown men kissing), muslims and chinks. Made it to the art gallery to find a 30 foot tall banner on the front that reads "REFUGEES WELCOME" promptly turned around and went back to my hostel. Get me out of here.

>There are more muslims in London alone than in the whole Iberian Peninsula.
No they are not.Castile is a nation.The only one worth saving in Spain for that matter

Spain was better under Franco.

>We were also the part where the Carlism
Because muh fueros.Catalans were always leftist and cuckservatives

belgrade has no niggers and has 2 million people. My home city has around 300 000 and has no niggers. We dont have arabs and niggers here (there are those that pass through to the EU)

1.Madrid
2.Navarra
3.Castile
4.Valencia
lel, where is Cataluña?
They fucked their own state with SJW bullshit and a fake national identity, I hope that shithole gets nuked.